Watching bowl games?

That’s bullshytt. With Travis at QB they had a heck of a team. Not deserved at all.
I agree. They are a 100% different team. It's very similar to all the other bowl games that don't have players. FSU just ran into the team that really was the one that deserved to be in the playoffs and everyone knows they were/are 1 of the 4 best, if not the best.

aew is just jealous of schools like FSU because he knows nd will never reach that level again. It is why he has jumped on the sec bandwagon so when the sec plays other schools and win it makes nd's incompetence somewhat palatable in his eyes.
ND has beaten FSU the last three times they’ve met. Another ignorant comment from you.

I agree. They are a 100% different team. It's very similar to all the other bowl games that don't have players. FSU just ran into the team that really was the one that deserved to be in the playoffs and everyone knows they were/are 1 of the 4 best, if not the best.
They’re different, but no iteration of the FSU team is better than Georgia. So why is FSU whining about missing the CFP when Georgia also missed out and is vastly superior to them?

ND has beaten FSU the last three times they’ve met. Another ignorant comment from you.
And still are down in the overall series. Good luck on your part getting them with Taggart and Norvell 2nd year of rebuild along with the 1st being COVID.

Have you ever seen ND win a national title ?

And still are down in the overall series. Good luck on your part getting them with Taggart and Norvell 2nd year of rebuild along with the 1st being COVID.

Have you ever seen ND win a national title ?
Good luck on FSU’s part getting a terrible Ty Willingham team in 03 (after losing to ND in 02 at Doak Campbell), an early Kelly bowl game, and then the refs jobbing ND out of the game-winning TD at Doak in 2014.

Yes, I was around in 1988.

You always root for the sec when they play anyone out of conference because you know nd can't compete with the sec. nd couldn't even beat Louisville a team FSU beat with their back up QB.
Ohio State almost never beats the SEC. They’re like 2-13 vs the SEC in their last 15 games. At least ND has marginal success vs. the SEC in that time.

In fact ND got stomped by Louisville who FSU beat with their third string true freshman QB
Who cares, they played a bad game after two tough night games against unbeaten teams. It happens. ND is set up much better than FSU headed into 2024. FSU absolutely embarrassed itself the past four weeks and especially today. You guys are currently a national punchline.

Good luck on FSU’s part getting a terrible Ty Willingham team in 03 (after losing to ND in 02 at Doak Campbell), an early Kelly bowl game, and then the refs jobbing ND out of the game-winning TD at Doak in 2014.

Yes, I was around in 1988.
Seem like you were a toddler if anything. For someone claiming FSU fans are whining about this snub, it's pretty laughable that you and many ND fans are still whining about a correct call made nearly a decade ago in a game

Who cares, they played a bad game after two tough night games against unbeaten teams. It happens. ND is set up much better than FSU headed into 2024. FSU absolutely embarrassed itself the past four weeks and especially today. You guys are currently a national punchline.
Only to joke incel types like you on message boards.

The competent minded people know that this was a response to a screwjob and not the same team who went 13-0

Joel Klatt is famous for saying this is the golden age of football, and he is all for the portal and NIL. Well Joel, these are some of the worst bowl games EVER.

I have no problem with Notre Dame. All schools have those holier than thou fans. I can root for Notre Dame against any team not named Ohio State. I would like to see Notre Dame in the Big Ten where they belong.

I have no problem with Notre Dame. All schools have those holier than thou fans. I can root for Notre Dame against any team not named Ohio State. I would like to see Notre Dame in the Big Ten where they belong.
There is no more “where they belong” based on geography anymore, so ND to anywhere makes perfect sense these days.

There is no more “where they belong” based on geography anymore, so ND to anywhere makes perfect sense these days.
I still believe within the next decade every football team that wants to join an NFL-style subdivision will become independent, with their other sports remaining in conferences, just like Notre Dame does now.

In state and regional rivalries would make Notre Dame a perfect fit for the Big10. Better than anywhere else.

LOL at the Oregon uniforms! They're are so freaking ugly!
But everybody wearing them is getting a very nice payout from Nike, which owns Oregon athletics. For the type of cash they are making, I'd play the game in panties and a bra....... okay, you'll say I wear them anyway, but you get the point :)

But everybody wearing them is getting a very nice payout from Nike, which owns Oregon athletics. For the type of cash they are making, I'd play the game in panties and a bra....... okay, you'll say I wear them anyway, but you get the point :)
The Ducks are the “made for NIL team”.

Poor Bobby DeGeronimo was born too early. The Buckeyes should welcome him back with open arms if he isn’t still salty….or banned by a court order.

The Ducks are the “made for NIL team”.

Poor Bobby DeGeronimo was born too early. The Buckeyes should welcome him back with open arms if he isn’t still salty….or banned by a court order.
And they are bringing that NIL bonanza to the Big Ten, which will not be able to compete with the $$$$. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The Oregon uniforms are a slightly brighter version of North Dakota State's:

1704135226309.png