Watching bowl games?

Good god this bowl season has been absolutely terrible, worse than even thought it would be. Guess it is time for CBB other than the playoff and title game, albeit, CBB has lost alot of my interest prior to the tourney

The day the playoff field was announced, I knew Georgia was the team that got hosed. The entire country knew they were/are 1 of the 4 best in the country. (NO DOUBT). Michigan is truly going to benefit from the Bama SEC championship game upset. Bama is NOT Georgia. They were on 1 day. But 2023 Georgia beats 2023 Bama 8/9 out of 10 times. Michigan, in a good game, takes down Bama. Then plays for the Natty. Georgia got hosed!

Good god this bowl season has been absolutely terrible, worse than even thought it would be. Guess it is time for CBB other than the playoff and title game, albeit, CBB has lost alot of my interest prior to the tourney
Welcome to the new bowl norm. (thanks to NIL, transfer portal, opt outs). It's pathetic. (IMHO).

This is the AAU basketball mentality spreading across youth sports culture and pro sports agents taking it as far as they can

Anyone with a brain would have had the playoffs today. And the title not on a work night. I get the whole rose bowl thing, but a playoff game starting at 8:45 on a work night is crazy. Thank god my court hearing was cancelled Tuesday morning or I would resemble a walking dead atty

Anyone with a brain would have had the playoffs today. And the title not on a work night. I get the whole rose bowl thing, but a playoff game starting at 8:45 on a work night is crazy. Thank god my court hearing was cancelled Tuesday morning or I would resemble a walking dead atty
The title game should always be on a Saturday night.

And (IMHO), 12 is TOO many. Teams are off way too long now. So the top 4 get byes and have to be off another week. Makes no sense. Just take 8 and call it a day.

And (IMHO), 12 is TOO many. Teams are off way too long now. So the top 4 get byes and have to be off another week. Makes no sense. Just take 8 and call it a day.
They should start a week earlier than they will be. Probably a nod to army navy. First games are on 12/21, so the 2nd round is new years weekend I think. Should start 1 week after conference title weekend

They're not going to run the major college games, at the same time as the NFL.
There is no need to have an NFL game on Saturday or Saturday night. Problem solved. If it isn't my team, I rarely watch NFL games before playoffs anyways. Can't imagine I am that rare

They should start a week earlier than they will be. Probably a nod to army navy. First games are on 12/21, so the 2nd round is new years weekend I think. Should start 1 week after conference title weekend
I think they want to incorporate those 4 games around the NewYears Day bowls

There is no need to have an NFL game on Saturday or Saturday night. Problem solved. If it isn't my team, I rarely watch NFL games before playoffs anyways. Can't imagine I am that rare
With the NCAA championship game being not until the middle January now, you are running into the NFL Playoff weekends. They have always had NFL games on Saturday for the playoffs

Most of the Bowls were a waste of time with all the opt-outs. Fans don't get to watch the same team they followed all season long.

The committee missed out, they should have had a OHIO ST vs FLORIDA ST, New Years 6 Bowl matchup. Now this could have been a doozy. Does either team score in this game? Lol

FSU gets their comeuppance with the largest loss in the history of bowls, 63-3. Richly deserved. Good riddance.