Watching bowl games?

And they are bringing that NIL bonanza to the Big Ten, which will not be able to compete with the $$$$. It will be interesting to see what happens.

The Oregon uniforms are a slightly brighter version of North Dakota State's:

View attachment 52330
Well, Phil can sell more jerseys.

I am actually more concerned about the future of GENUINE female athletes in the B1G than I am with football players, given the addition of 4 more very liberal sets of Chancellors, tbh.

Kids born with vaginas are more important than any team’s record.

Life is not fair. College sports should always try to be the last best example of fair play in a kid’s life, for as many kids as possible.

Last edited:
They haven't won a damn thing. No national championship. Big deal one playoff win over Florida St.
Usually a ranked team every year and usually ranked pretty high in recruiting. Most teams in college football are complete nobodies. Only a select few can be considered national brands.

Three bowl games on at the same time. You could probably make a team out of all the players opting out and beat all the teams playing right now.

Three bowl games on at the same time. You could probably make a team out of all the players opting out and beat all the teams playing right now.
What about the idea of coaches bidding for NON playoff Bowl seeding ? We do it for HS baseball, albeit for other reasons.

Certainly coaches may sandbag to beat on a weak sister when job-scared, but with a press or coaches poll to finalize, could that improve the rest after playoff seeding. They know what kind of team they can field.

What about the idea of coaches bidding for NON playoff Bowl seeding ? We do it for HS baseball, albeit for other reasons.

Certainly coaches
I would like to see that. I don't care about the automatic conferences tie in for some bowls. I think your idea might create better match-ups and games that would create actual viewer interest.

I would like to see that. I don't care about the automatic conferences tie in for some bowls. I think your idea might create better match-ups and games that would create actual viewer interest.
Then tell someone else and cross your fingers.

Most former collegiate players would welcome another “ irrelevant Bowl game” in the personal memory bank. Most don’t understand what “it’s over” really means until it really is over.

I don’t understand the hate going on about Oregon’s uniform today. It’s a throwback to their old unis from the 90s or around that era. They look a lot better than plenty of other Oregon uniforms from the past 15 years.

I don’t understand the hate going on about Oregon’s uniform today. It’s a throwback to their old unis from the 90s or around that era. They look a lot better than plenty of other Oregon uniforms from the past 15 years.
It is one person's opinion. You make like them, but I don't.

I think the youngsters always expect to see something shiny and flashy in a Ducks uniform

The Big Ten has been getting humiliated by the SEC all weekend, with the footnote exception of Maryland over Auburn.

Can Michigan buck the trend?

The Big Ten has been getting humiliated by the SEC all weekend, with the footnote exception of Maryland over Auburn.

Can Michigan buck the trend?
I see where MEEECHIGHAN stole lil Nicky Satan's lucky wabbit's foot. That clown has pulled MORE games outa his butt in the past decade, than ANYBODY alive!

It is great, I was being tongue in cheek somewhat. My main point was Lincoln Riley's system is going to put most QB's he works with in a position where they can put up big numbers. The backups at most other places are not going to fair so well and they games will be sloppy and unattractive, kind of like most of them has been.
Outside of the 4 playoff teams, coaches are probably ok with the current setup because it's another month they can practice and scrimmage heading into next season. No one is really counting these bowl games anymore.
Except at UGA, where our backup QB transferred to play for that Ohio buffoon, Mark Stoops. I GUESS he likes LOSING. And he even took our starting MLB with him. GO FIGURE!!!!

And does ANYBODY think that FSU would not have been blown out even with their entire roster intact? Jamon Dumas Johnson, Brock Vandergriff, Ra Ra Thomas, and Brock Bowers, never played a snap. We scored twenty one points in the second half with our third and fourth string QB1's. And we emptied the bench and the NOLES got ZERO, ZIP, NADA, with their starting OL intact. Buford's K. J. Bolden and Colquitt's Landon Thomas (both five stars) were so disillusioned, that they may come to UGA instead of FSU.

As an aside, did you know that THREE damn members of the selction committee, all from the ACC, opted to keep the playoff teams at four, rather than expanding to twelve. Where Ohio State, Old Mississippi, and UGA woulda had a shot at kicking big mouf Hardpaw's butt. And make NO mistake, at full strength as we were against the NOLES. It woulda happened AGAIN!