NFL Wants to charge double

Not sure how official these attendance figures are......more to thump their own chest.

Obvious....it's working and popular. Won't ever see me in attendance as it essentially is worthless to do so...but hey....

We can expect more games on the pay platforms and I just hate how GODell justifies it.....

He wants to go where the fans are......is his constant answer.

That's horseshit....then fans are on the network and cable.
Do people have just some streaming services? Sure.

But not more than cable and network.

Just offer a supplementary contract to a streaming service so they can carry it and those Prime fans only can watch.....

But that is not what it's about and we aren't stupid and won't buy his answer.

I've done withor rhe TNF and other internet games..and won't give in.

Not sure how official these attendance figures are......more to thump their own chest.

Obvious....it's working and popular. Won't ever see me in attendance as it essentially is worthless to do so...but hey....

We can expect more games on the pay platforms and I just hate how GODell justifies it.....

He wants to go where the fans are......is his constant answer.

That's horseshit....then fans are on the network and cable.
Do people have just some streaming services? Sure.

But not more than cable and network.

Just offer a supplementary contract to a streaming service so they can carry it and those Prime fans only can watch.....

But that is not what it's about and we aren't stupid and won't buy his answer.

I've done withor rhe TNF and other internet games..and won't give in.
Woke.

I don't understand it. Market shares for viewing are dropping and you double the price to networks? Hmmm

Looks like the NBA now has the audacity to want to double their tv revenue as NBC appears to be willing to pay $2.5 billion a year for the tv rights to NBA games.

The NFL can opt out of their national tv contracts in 2029…..would the NFL have the audacity to do so and request a increase in tv revenue from the broadcast partners?

Would love to hear IEW and ‘Brother Bob’ viewpoints on this subject.

I don't understand it. Market shares for viewing are dropping and you double the price to networks? Hmmm

NFL on Christmas to go to Netflix.

Guess I'll have to find something else to watch.

Oh well
They have it all figured out. Hmmm Globalism is now the profit model. Lost revenue streams from USA will be replaced by EU market. Cowboys need to rid themselves of America's team. Let the smart guy fill you in on the streaming companies financials. Ask him how inflation will impact Consumers spending.

They have it all figured out. Hmmm Globalism is now the profit model. Lost revenue streams from USA will be replaced by EU market. Cowboys need to rid themselves of America's team. Let the smart guy fill you in on the streaming companies financials. Ask him how inflation will impact Consumers spending.

Says the guy who in February 2021 questioned why/how the NFL had the audacity to want to charge the tv networks double for their tv contracts.

The NFL will be fine and will make $$$ doing it.

I don’t like it personally and am not going to purchase any streaming services I don’t already have, but it’s not like the NFL didn’t do their economics homework here. If it wasnt plausible they wouldn’t go forward with it. I’m sure like anything else, ten years from now this will be old news.

I don’t like it personally and am not going to purchase any streaming services I don’t already have, but it’s not like the NFL didn’t do their economics homework here. If it wasnt plausible they wouldn’t go forward with it. I’m sure like anything else, ten years from now this will be old news.
I tried to give up the addiction. Reaching critical mass though. We gave up Netflix

I'll stick to who I am little man. You keep pushing this thread. I'll wake up being me and you will wake up being you. You're not going to get any taller.

You will wake up tomorrow just as you have the last 3 years since you started this thread: your opinion/observation being 100% wrong with the inability or unwillingness to realize you are wrong. You are the “Little Man” and you prove it with every post on this thread.

You will wake up tomorrow just as you have the last 3 years since you started this thread: your opinion/observation being 100% wrong with the inability or unwillingness to realize you are wrong. You are the “Little Man” and you prove it with every post on this thread.
3 years ago the BLM movement was important to the NFL. Why? Tell me something, Do you understand the valuations for the stock market?

My relationship and employment related to the NFL will soon be terminated. I'm fine and will pivot. But stop acting like you're in the know. You only know what the you read. Revenue streams guaranteed by businesses obligated to the NFL aren't guaranteed.I stand by my statement. Obligations promised to the NFL won't be kept.

I got under your skin. 3 years later and your still looking for something. You don't deal with banter very well.
Get over it little man.

3 years ago the BLM movement was important to the NFL. Why? Tell me something, Do you understand the valuations for the stock market?

My relationship and employment related to the NFL will soon be terminated. I'm fine and will pivot. But stop acting like you're in the know. You only know what the you read. Revenue streams guaranteed by businesses obligated to the NFL aren't guaranteed.I stand by my statement. Obligations promised to the NFL won't be kept.

I got under your skin. 3 years later and your still looking for something. You don't deal with banter very well.
Get over it little man.

You got under my skin - you are a fool and you’ve proven that over the 3 years.

Your original statement & header on this thread the “NFL wants to charge double” regarding their national tv contracts with the networks. What happened? The NFL in FACT received double their tv revenue and that last negotiatings. I love your analysis of the NFK with regards to BLM, stock market, your Brother Bob articles, your 30+ years of relationship & employment with the NFL……all of this vast ‘knowledge’ yet you can not comprehend that the NFL did in fact receive double the tv revenue and the networks have in fact paid each year of the contract thus far.

“Obligations promised to the NFL won’t be kept” - please expand upon this. Are you implying networks won’t pay, stadium rights revenue will not be paid, sponsors will bail? When will this occur?

Please, pleased expand on your “relationship and employment with the NFL”, I’m sure those following this thread would love to hear of your vast knowledge and experience.

You got under my skin - you are a fool and you’ve proven that over the 3 years.

Your original statement & header on this thread the “NFL wants to charge double” regarding their national tv contracts with the networks. What happened? The NFL in FACT received double their tv revenue and that last negotiatings. I love your analysis of the NFK with regards to BLM, stock market, your Brother Bob articles, your 30+ years of relationship & employment with the NFL……all of this vast ‘knowledge’ yet you can not comprehend that the NFL did in fact receive double the tv revenue and the networks have in fact paid each year of the contract thus far.

“Obligations promised to the NFL won’t be kept” - please expand upon this. Are you implying networks won’t pay, stadium rights revenue will not be paid, sponsors will bail? When will this occur?

Please, pleased expand on your “relationship and employment with the NFL”, I’m sure those following this thread would love to hear of your vast knowledge and experience.
Pound sand! Look up earning reports for streaming companies.