Michigan vs Alabama

Excuse, excuse, excuse. Michigan is just flat out a solid team. You are a hater. You just can't handle that Michigan is the best coached, most complete team, and the most physically dominant team in college football. You wish your team was built like Michigan. But it's not. You are also jealous that Harbaugh is better than cryin ryan. You want him in the NFL. He will leave someday. If he wins the Natty, he has long had an itch to also win a Super Bowl. I can't fault him for that. He wins everywhere he goes. Michigan has a great staff. You have whiners. So go cry in your portal and beer with cryin ryan and brutus.
I understand you fandom, but you better hope the best coached, most complete and the dominant team in college football wins tonight.

I understand you fandom, but you better hope the best coached, most complete and the dominant team in college football wins tonight.
If they don't, it won't change my mind. How the game plays out could make me say they are the 2nd best team in college if Washington flat out blows them out. But that is not going to happen without a huge turnover advantage to Washington. I am smart enough to know that the better team doesn't ALWAYS win. I always say, you don't have to be the better team, you just have to be the better team that day/night. But right this second, (IMHO), Michigan is the best all around team in College football. Go Blue!

If they don't, it won't change my mind. How the game plays out could make me say they are the 2nd best team in college if Washington flat out blows them out. But that is not going to happen without a huge turnover advantage to Washington. I am smart enough to know that the better team doesn't ALWAYS win. I always say, you don't have to be the better team, you just have to be the better team that day/night. But right this second, (IMHO), Michigan is the best all around team in College football. Go Blue!
Ok...agree, the better team doesnt always win. In my opinion, there are better teams not playing tonight. Good luck , I do know you are a true fan.

Who were the Fab 5?
Hey Rassler, what is with the new avatar? Did cabezadecabaiio adopt you?
1704768541367.png
1704768591490.png

Welcome to the club. After Michigan's physicality and body blow after body blow, that is what happens and a formula that won the 2023 National Championship along with a Jesse Minter physical well coached defense.
lol, it has nothing to do with being "physical" it has to do with being in position. Or in this case being out of position.

lol, it has nothing to do with being "physical" it has to do with being in position. Or in this case being out of position.
Agree to disagree. Pennix had happy feet. He was getting pressure every play. The DL was physical and in his face a lot making him more uncomfortable than he has been all year. And they only rushed 4 and physically dominated the "Joe Moore winning OL". Go Blue!

Agree to disagree. Pennix had happy feet. He was getting pressure every play. The DL was physical and in his face a lot making him more uncomfortable than he has been all year. And they only rushed 4 and physically dominated the "Joe Moore winning OL". Go Blue!
We were talking about Ohio State/Knowles.