Michigan vs Alabama

Talk about opt outs. Michigan's whole team opted out of The Game in 2020. It is hard to top that(y)
Always excuse, excuse, excuse. Maybe Michigan is just that good. Give me Michigan's defense over any team in the country. Give me the offensive combo of: Michigan's OL, JJ, Corum, Loveland, Roman Wilson. That combination on defense and offense IS as good as any team in college football. So yes, they are just flat out good and very well coached. osu would love to have OC- Sherrone Moore, DC- Jesse Minter, RB coach- Mike Hart. DL coach Mike Elston. OL coach- Sherrone Moore. WR coach- Ron Bellamy. QB coach - Kirk Campbell (maybe the most under rated best in the business). Ben Herbert - best strength and conditioning coach in the country.

Always excuse, excuse, excuse. Maybe Michigan is just that good. Give me Michigan's defense over any team in the country. Give me the offensive combo of: Michigan's OL, JJ, Corum, Loveland, Roman Wilson. That combination on defense and offense IS as good as any team in college football. So yes, they are just flat out good and very well coached. osu would love to have OC- Sherrone Moore, DC- Jesse Minter, RB coach- Mike Hart. DL coach Mike Elston. OL coach- Sherrone Moore. WR coach- Ron Bellamy. QB coach - Kirk Campbell (maybe the most under rated best in the business). Ben Herbert - best strength and conditioning coach in the country.
When you’re arrogant and continually get your feelings hurt you’ll reach for anything. They’ve resorted to opt outs and 5th year seniors. It’s getting pretty bad over there. In the meantime enjoy your clearly and without doubt best in big ten wolverines.

I just watched a replay of the ‘21 game OSU v UM game. Those buckeye safeties spent a lot of time on their back in the end zone. So soft, embarrassing really. The ones they have this year aren’t much different. In ‘22 they watched the ball go over their head to the end zone.
It is easy to get burnt and have the opponent run over you when they know what defense you are going to play. The deck is stacked against you if your opponent is cheating. Does that make you soft? If the offense is being stopped by having the other team illegally stealing your signs, don't you think your defense would eventually get worn out being on the field all the time?

When you’re arrogant and continually get your feelings hurt you’ll reach for anything. They’ve resorted to opt outs and 5th year seniors. It’s getting pretty bad over there. In the meantime enjoy your clearly and without doubt best in big ten wolverines.
My feelings certainly aren't hurt. My post was spot on. And Michigan is playing for the Natty. Feelings are doing pretty well actually. Yours may be hurt.

But I'm sure all will be grand and glorious in columbus upon getting Will Howard in the portal.

And what process did Michigan use to get that good? Any unfair advantages that you know of? Did they get to play in extra games and get extra practice due to illegal activities? You think other teams got cheated out of extra games and practices? Getting to play in the playoffs help prevent some opt outs? You think other teams might have had more opt outs because their seasons were derailed by cheating? How many coaches were in on the sign stealing scandal? Did that make them better coaches than they actually are? How good would they actually would have been in 2021 and 2022 if they played on an equal playing field? Since the four team playoff has been enacted. do you think this year Michigan team could have beaten any of the past champions? This is a very down year for college football. This is the year of parity. Good for the viewers but no super teams anywhere. If Michigan were given a free pass for their indiscretions, exactly what would they have coming back and how good would they be? No, nothing to see here.

1704414970078.png

And what process did Michigan use to get that good? Any unfair advantages that you know of? Did they get to play in extra games and get extra practice due to illegal activities? You think other teams got cheated out of extra games and practices? Getting to play in the playoffs help prevent some opt outs? You think other teams might have had more opt outs because their seasons were derailed by cheating? How many coaches were in on the sign stealing scandal? Did that make them better coaches than they actually are? How good would they actually would have been in 2021 and 2022 if they played on an equal playing field? Since the four team playoff has been enacted. do you think this year Michigan team could have beaten any of the past champions? This is a very down year for college football. This is the year of parity. Good for the viewers but no super teams anywhere. If Michigan were given a free pass for their indiscretions, exactly what would they have coming back and how good would they be? No, nothing to see here.

View attachment 52508
I'm talking about the year Michigan and the suckeyes didn't play. You kept writing about them opting out that year. That was you writing that. And my response to that was/is: Not 1 PLAYER opted out. I will repeat my point to you - NOT 1 PLAYER opted out. NOT any players opted out. I hope that clears the air. If not, enjoy your evening. Message about other things, I'm probably in. This topic, is a difference of opinion, and can be left that way.

I'm talking about the year Michigan and the suckeyes didn't play. You kept writing about them opting out that year. That was you writing that. And my response to that was/is: Not 1 PLAYER opted out. I will repeat my point to you - NOT 1 PLAYER opted out. NOT any players opted out. I hope that clears the air. If not, enjoy your evening. Message about other things, I'm probably in. This topic, is a difference of opinion, and can be left that way.
DID MICHIGAN PLAY OHIO STATE IN 2020? WERE THEY SCHEDULED TO PLAY? WHICH TEAM, COACHES AND PLAYERS DID NOT PLAY? WHAT DOES OPT OUT MEAN?
OPT OUT | definition in the Cambridge English DictionaryCambridge Dictionaryhttps://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › opt-out
to choose not to be part of an activity or to stop being involved in it:

Soon to be the Infractions, the Infractions, the Infractions.
Out of my control. Just focusing on winning the Natty and enjoying these amazing young men and what they have given Michigan football fans is an amazing 3 year ride. Will always bleed Maize and Blue. Go Blue!

Bama was big, but Michigan was bigger.
Bama was strong, but Michigan was stronger.
Bama was fast, but Michigan was faster.
Bama was supposed to be intimidating, but Bama was intimidated.

Go Blue!

Out of my control. Just focusing on winning the Natty and enjoying these amazing young men and what they have given Michigan football fans is an amazing 3 year ride. Will always bleed Maize and Blue. Go Blue!
The game is out of your control. You don’t play or coach. You also sound goofy af

The game is out of your control. You don’t play or coach. You also sound goofy af
I am a fan, just like you. I have control over who I root for. As do you. Not sure of your point other than trying to start an argument. Not today yahoo.

I am a fan, just like you. I have control over who I root for. As do you. Not sure of your point other than trying to start an argument. Not today yahoo.
My point is you said the cheating was out of your control. I told you the game is out of your control as well because you don’t play or coach. Not hard to understand those concepts, unless you were involved in the cheating network

Bama was big, but Michigan was bigger.
Bama was strong, but Michigan was stronger.
Bama was fast, but Michigan was faster.
Bama was supposed to be intimidating, but Bama was intimidated.

Go Blue!
Lol. Alabama got in by the skin of their teeth. I dont recall anyone building them up to be this machine you describe. Michigan beat the 4th seeded team that a lot of people said had no business in the playoffs.

My point is you said the cheating was out of your control. I told you the game is out of your control as well because you don’t play or coach. Not hard to understand those concepts, unless you were involved in the cheating network
The lights are out on CP. Go start a fight with someone else. See ya!

Lol. Alabama got in by the skin of their teeth. I dont recall anyone building them up to be this machine you describe. Michigan beat the 4th seeded team that a lot of people said had no business in the playoffs.
And many people gave Michigan 0% chance. Michigan schedule was weak and played no one like Bama. The SEC dominates the Big10. Etc....

Michigan was favored (betting line) in the game!
I understand. But Michigan didn't win the SEC. Michigan didn't beat Georgia, who many in the country still believes is the best team in the college football. Those feats are pretty impressive. Not many teams in the country could have done that. Michigan included.

I understand. But Michigan didn't win the SEC. Michigan didn't beat Georgia, who many in the country still believes is the best team in the college football. Those feats are pretty impressive. Not many teams in the country could have done that. Michigan included.
I get it. Just crazy how it all played out.