Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

I am curious. Can anybody show me Trumps plan to lower global inflation? So far the only thing I have heard about his economic policy is more taxes on imports for US citizens which by definition is inflationary.
Let's look for that.

It sure as hell won't be printing money to hand out, which is how Biden wants to handle inflation.

Biden is just an idiot fake lawyer who knows absolutely nothing about Economics.

IMG_7345.jpeg

A message to the 15 Bidenbots planning on voting for a vegetable.

Yesterday one of the 15 people who attended a Biden rally asked him about what he will do about the inflated cost of food staples like eggs.

His response: Get corporate profits under control.

My, oh my. Wowzers. You just have to laugh.

Yesterday one of the 15 people who attended a Biden rally asked him about what he will do about the inflated cost of food staples like eggs.

His response: Get corporate profits under control.

My, oh my. Wowzers. You just have to laugh.
Still waiting on the Trump plan.

New-home construction posts biggest drop in four years, despite America facing a housing shortage

Trump and Consevratives are surely to blame for refusing to fully fund Team Biden's spending initiatives.

(I know, don't call you Shirley)
Existing listings are up 10% over a year ago. There is a healthier amount of inventory and we are generally in a neutral market. Some geos will vary. When there are more available existing homes, builders are naturally going to slow starts.

Rising national debt​

"It is true that, according to official sources, US public debt rose to a historic high of 34 trillion dollars in the fourth quarter of 2023. This corresponds to 124% of US GDP.

However, it is also true that, proportionally, the national debt increased more under Trump's presidency than under Biden. Between 2017 and 2021, under Trump, outstanding debt rose from $19.84 trillion to $28.13 trillion — an increase of 41.62%.

Under Biden, debt rose from $28.13 trillion to $34 trillion in December 2023 — an increase of 20.86%."

Biden and inflation​

"the rate in 2023 was 3.4%. In February, it dropped to 3.2% compared to the same month last year. After the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, the rate stood at 8%.

When Trump took office in 2017, inflation was at 2.1%. It dropped to 1.2% in 2020, but rose during the COVID-19 pandemic to 4.6% in 2021.

Conclusion: The real causes of rising inflation are COVID-19 and the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which caused energy prices to explode — not Biden's economic policy."

Stock market high​

"The boom in the US stock market has less to do with Trump's poll ratings and more with the interest rate policy of the Federal Reserve (FED). The US stock market recovery began in late 2023, when the FED chairman, Jerome Powell, hinted that the historic tightening of monetary policy was probably over, as inflation was falling faster than expected.

On April 3, 2024, Powell stated that, given the good development of the US economy, and "if the economy evolves broadly as we expect," a rate cut could be forthcoming at some point this year.

According to analysts, other factors have also contributed to the stock market high, such as "optimism with regard to artificial intelligence."

Rising national debt​

"It is true that, according to official sources, US public debt rose to a historic high of 34 trillion dollars in the fourth quarter of 2023. This corresponds to 124% of US GDP.

However, it is also true that, proportionally, the national debt increased more under Trump's presidency than under Biden. Between 2017 and 2021, under Trump, outstanding debt rose from $19.84 trillion to $28.13 trillion — an increase of 41.62%.

Under Biden, debt rose from $28.13 trillion to $34 trillion in December 2023 — an increase of 20.86%."

Biden and inflation​

"the rate in 2023 was 3.4%. In February, it dropped to 3.2% compared to the same month last year. After the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022, the rate stood at 8%.

When Trump took office in 2017, inflation was at 2.1%. It dropped to 1.2% in 2020, but rose during the COVID-19 pandemic to 4.6% in 2021.

Conclusion: The real causes of rising inflation are COVID-19 and the Russian invasion of Ukraine, which caused energy prices to explode — not Biden's economic policy."

Stock market high​

"The boom in the US stock market has less to do with Trump's poll ratings and more with the interest rate policy of the Federal Reserve (FED). The US stock market recovery began in late 2023, when the FED chairman, Jerome Powell, hinted that the historic tightening of monetary policy was probably over, as inflation was falling faster than expected.

On April 3, 2024, Powell stated that, given the good development of the US economy, and "if the economy evolves broadly as we expect," a rate cut could be forthcoming at some point this year.

According to analysts, other factors have also contributed to the stock market high, such as "optimism with regard to artificial intelligence."

Stop hurting their feelings.

Two huge plants being built on Ohio for chips and batteries for EV. Thousands of new tech jobs. Trump spiked the football on Carrier not sending jobs to Mexico.