Joe's Economy And Bidenomics

GKZ0xNPWYAAHKVB

Biden is "The Inflation President".

He will be known as this, it will be his legacy.

He will also be known as the idiot who, while running for reelection, traveled about, promising to print more money for giveaways to buy more votes.

Which is inflationary.

Last edited:
Biden is "The Inflation President".

He will be know as this, it will be his legacy.

He will also be known as the idiot who, while running for reelection, traveled about, promising to print more money for giveaways to buy more votes.

Which is inflationary.
Yeah the revised student loan giveaway is not going to help the economy….but he may win Wisconsin in the Fall.

How is this thing called inflation doing? The March inflation report is out. Some points of interest.
1. Inspite of Biden telling us different inflation is not coming down. I find it so hare to believe he would lie to us but that is a fact.
2. Both monthly & 12 month increases were higher than expectations.
3. Cost of shelter and gasoline contributed to more than half of overall increases.
4 Core CPI inflation higher than expected.
5. From the good news market dropped 422 points from a selloff.

Thanks Joe! Why do you not try to spend us out of this a little more.

I am curious. Can anybody show me Trumps plan to lower global inflation? So far the only thing I have heard about his economic policy is more taxes on imports for US citizens which by definition is inflationary.

I am curious. Can anybody show me Trumps plan to lower global inflation? So far the only thing I have heard about his economic policy is more taxes on imports for US citizens which by definition is inflationary.
Him and Matt Gaetz will guarantee they make the USA a much larger world leader in child sex-trafficking :(

"Increasingly, the answer appears to be immigrants — whether living in the United States legally or not. The influx of foreign-born adults vastly raised the supply of available workers after a U.S. labor shortage had left many companies unable to fill jobs.

More workers filling more jobs and spending more money has helped drive economic growth and create still-more job openings. The availability of immigrant workers eased the pressure on companies to sharply raise wages and to then pass on their higher labor costs to their customers via higher prices that feed inflation. Though U.S. inflation remains elevated, it has plummeted from its levels of two years ago."

"Increasingly, the answer appears to be immigrants — whether living in the United States legally or not. The influx of foreign-born adults vastly raised the supply of available workers after a U.S. labor shortage had left many companies unable to fill jobs.

More workers filling more jobs and spending more money has helped drive economic growth and create still-more job openings. The availability of immigrant workers eased the pressure on companies to sharply raise wages and to then pass on their higher labor costs to their customers via higher prices that feed inflation. Though U.S. inflation remains elevated, it has plummeted from its levels of two years ago."

Polls don't matter. Sorry crybaby.