How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1713799144725.png

Do you not understand what upfront means?

Other schools like OSU will pay recruits simply to show up in Columbus. This is perfectly within the rules as they exist today. Michigan idiotically refuses to go this route and instead insists on a “transformational not transactional” approach.

Michigans approach has proven to be a complete disaster. I mean who’s going to turn down one hundred grand upfront from Bama to take zero upfront from Michigan? No one with a brain anyway.

Now can an established player at Michigan make money? Yes they can and do but nobody is getting paid upfront simply to sign on the dotted line.
Proven to be a disaster??!
Huh? It’s actually the smart way of navigating it.

Those guys observing OSU's mess on Aisle 5.

Nearly 500 yards Offense but only 23 points?
Yep. It easier to stop an offense once a field is shortened and the defense knows what plays the offense is running due to illegal sign stealing. The only way Michigan could win against a superior opponent. Easy to play offense when you know what the defense is prepared to defend. But Michigan did Michigan.

1713874216712.png

Yes, beat Ohio SofT
You keep quoting Charlie Baker's comment. Read what he said in the rest of his statement. The evidence was "very compelling" in his own words and the investigation was forwarded and is on going. It isn't over. The best is yet to come(y)

PHOENIX (AP) — NCAA President Charlie Baker says Michigan won the national championship “fair and square” and defended his decision to inform the school and the Big Ten during the season that the association’s enforcement staff was investigating allegations of an in-person scouting and sign-stealing scheme.
In a meeting with reporters, Baker explained why the NCAA took the unusual step of informing parties involved in the investigation last October.

“We were approached by a third party, who said they had evidence that Michigan was involved in a very comprehensive and unusual sign-stealing scheme,” Baker said late Tuesday. That party was told they needed to come in person to NCAA headquarters in Indianapolis to present evidence to enforcement staff as part of a vetting process.
“They did and they showed it to our infractions people and it was very compelling,” Baker said, giving no details of the third party’s identity.
Baker said because of the potential to impact the outcome of games, the NCAA decided to contact the Big Ten and Michigan and share the first pieces of what it had received from the third party.
The Big Ten then informed schools that had played Michigan and schools that were still left on Michigan’s schedule. Soon after the news leaked to the media and the Big Ten and Michigan both publicly acknowledged the investigation."

Arizona State University got the hammer dropped on them. A far less violation compared to Michigan and ASU cooperated with the NCAA. Something Michigan failed to do. Nearly a three year investigation. What ASU received for punishment, Michigan having far worse violations will get more.

"The over three-year investigation into recruiting violations by the Arizona State football staff during the COVID pandemic is finally coming to a close, according to an NCAA announcement today that included sanctions against the program.

The agreed-upon penalties include four years of probation for the school, a fine, a self-imposed postseason ban for the 2023 football season (which already had been announced last year), vacating records for contests in which ineligible student-athletes competed, scholarship reductions and recruiting restrictions in alignment with the Level I-mitigated classification for the school."

"The committee will not discuss further details in the case to protect the integrity of the process which is still ongoing. The committee's final decision — including potential violations and penalties for other involved individuals — is still pending."

So creative. Your posts are cartoon like, so this is fitting. I figured I would just check in. I see you still struggle with the National Champions!
Not at all. *Title. It is 2024. Honest football to be played. No more cheating will be tolerated. Who has it better than the Buckeyes?

So creative. Your posts are cartoon like, so this is fitting. I figured I would just check in. I see you still struggle with the National Champions!
I remember when you said you weren’t coming on this board anymore because people were too mean, despite this being the biggest rivalry in sports.

So not only are you a wussy who can’t handle some banter, you aren’t a man of your word either. On top of that you’re a bandwagon fan - disappear when you lose, show up only while winning.