How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Never. This isnt the NCAA playoffs. It's an independent tournament. IF they wanted to have an 0-12 team in it they could have.

Never. This isnt the NCAA playoffs. It's an independent tournament. IF they wanted to have an 0-12 team in it they could have.
Thank you. I keep telling people that this thing we watch is exhibition outside of NCAA control. Call the NCAA this morning and ask who won the Division I national championship and they will answer South Dakota State.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
“All jokes aside, two things can be simultaneously true: Michigan did cheat and they were also probably the best team in the country this year.
But Harbaugh dodged Ohio State in 2020 and they had to cheat to save the Michigan program. It changed their program. Both are true.”

“All jokes aside, two things can be simultaneously true: Michigan did cheat and they were also probably the best team in the country this year.
But Harbaugh dodged Ohio State in 2020 and they had to cheat to save the Michigan program. It changed their program. Both are true.”
I'll agree to dodging OSU in 2020. But, they dodged the Fightin' Illini as well

Timing is everything…..
“Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh spoke with the media today and a few of comments have left Buckeye fans upset. Namely, the timing of Michigan remarkably returning to practice the day after they were too sick to play the Buckeyes.”
I love Harbaugh. Lives in Buckeye Nation heads, rent free.

Now, that's what I call cheatin'

I love Harbaugh. Lives in Buckeye Nation heads, rent free.

Now, that's what I call cheatin'
Michigan has a very tough team, had agreat season... but things have come out that their is a WHOLE bunch of SMOKE on the cheating. I mean they had people in the stands filming other teams signals... do you admit that? is their rules against doing that? not sure what is taking so long to come up with what they did. get the coaches from W Michigan ( HC was a Michigan coach in 2018) that should take a couple of days... get the assistant coaches on their relationship with the young man that was spending money to send people to the games.. and get the people that were getting paid to film the signals .. pretty simple, don't you think?

I think Michigan was the BEST team in the nation, but if they did what is excused, what do you think should be done?

Michigan has a very tough team, had agreat season... but things have come out that their is a WHOLE bunch of SMOKE on the cheating. I mean they had people in the stands filming other teams signals... do you admit that? is their rules against doing that? not sure what is taking so long to come up with what they did. get the coaches from W Michigan ( HC was a Michigan coach in 2018) that should take a couple of days... get the assistant coaches on their relationship with the young man that was spending money to send people to the games.. and get the people that were getting paid to film the signals .. pretty simple, don't you think?

I think Michigan was the BEST team in the nation, but if they did what is excused, what do you think should be done?
It stands to reason that they continued to cheat.

It stands to reason that they continued to cheat.
I think it's more like:
1. continue to recruit 3-4 star players and then develop them better than any coaching staff in the country.
2. continue to be the most physical team in college football and dominate the trenches.
3. continue to be all about The TEAM, the TEAM, the TEAM.
4. continue to watch cryin ryan squirm.

I think it's more like:
1. continue to recruit 3-4 star players and then develop them better than any coaching staff in the country.
2. continue to be the most physical team in college football and dominate the trenches.
3. continue to be all about The TEAM, the TEAM, the TEAM.
4. continue to watch cryin ryan squirm.
Hate say it as a Buckeye fan, the truth stings.

As to Michigan having to vacate wins or the title, Ohio State fans may be just having a wet dream if you read anything into this statement by the NCAA president:

Again I am a Buckeye fan and like Ryan Day, but Ohio State has to learn just because they are "THE", they are not entitled to championships.

Hate say it as a Buckeye fan, the truth stings.

As to Michigan having to vacate wins or the title, Ohio State fans may be just having a wet dream if you read anything into this statement by the NCAA president:

Again I am a Buckeye fan and like Ryan Day, but Ohio State has to learn just because they are "THE", they are not entitled to championships.
From 1 Boomer to another Boomer: very classy post.

One thing I have found about boomerism is that reality overtakes fanaticism along with gaining the realization that youth is wasted on the young. There was even a time when The Game was a true and intense rivalry, not the media inspired hate fest we see today.

so what if all the stuff that has come out, proves that they did is true...

I'm a huge buckeye fan, and what Khaki pants did this year with this team is VERY impressive, BUT what if the allegations are true? then what?