How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
At this point, I honestly don't care. Michigan is National Champions. They were the best team in college football. Most physical team in the college game. Loaded at every position. Best OL, solid QB, stud RB's, great defense. Undefeated. PERIOD. I don't even care at this point if they stole signs. Everybody in the country knew what Michigan was going to do and couldn't stop them. Everybody had an inkling that Michigan may have been sign stealing. Then change your freaking signs. And NOW they put the rule in about mics in helmets. Stealing signs, not stealing signs, I DON'T CARE. Michigan ruled college football this year because they had the best players, they had the best TEAM, they had the most depth, they had the best chemistry, they had the best OL and DL in college football. They ARE National Champions, and that is NOT going to change.

Last edited:
At this point, I honestly don't care. Michigan is National Champions. They were the best team in college football. Most physical team in the college game. Loaded at every position. Best OL, solid QB, stud RB's, great defense. Undefeated. PERIOD. I don't even care at this point if they stole signs. Everybody in the country knew what Michigan was going to do and couldn't stop them. Everybody had an inkling that Michigan may have been sign stealing. Then change your freaking signs. And NOW they put the rule in about mics in helmets. Stealing signs, not stealing signs, I DON'T CARE. Michigan ruled college football this year because they had the best players, they had the best TEAM, they had the most depth, they had the best chemistry, they had the best OL and DL in college football. They ARE National Champions, and that is NOT going to change.
I don't think you understand the time that would need to go into changing the signs. A single play call can have 5 different signs that go into it. This attitude that it's easy to do comes from ignorance.

I don't think you understand the time that would need to go into changing the signs. A single play call can have 5 different signs that go into it. This attitude that it's easy to do comes from ignorance.
Your attitude is from hate and arrogance. It's not rocket science. Maybe for the suckeyes it is an impossible task. But every other team it would be no problem. Even Michigan St. just simply huddled and ran the play in.

I don't think you know enough about the college game to understand this topic, it seems clear.
I have no idea who you think you are? And honestly I don't care. You have your opinion and I have mine. Either way, "THE" Michigan Wolverines are National Champions. And cryin ryan and his clown staff are still trying to figure out how to be able to man up with the physical Wolverines.

I have no idea who you think you are? And honestly I don't care. You have your opinion and I have mine. Either way, "THE" Michigan Wolverines are National Champions. And cryin ryan and his clown staff are still trying to figure out how to be able to man up with the physical Wolverines.
Hey genius, question for you. Do you understand why it’s The Ohio St University? Because it’s literally the title of school. You doing “The” just shows you’re jealous or dumb or both

I have a son who played college football, so he would certainly understand what it would take to change signals. Did you actually play football at any level? There are other coaches who too have shared that it isn't a giant nothing burger to change signals. So please back up your opinion with some relevant knowledge. And again, those "weak" buckeyes nearly beat your juggernaut at home, while sporting the worst QB they have had in over a decade. So I guess they weren't all that weak.

I have a son who played college football, so he would certainly understand what it would take to change signals. Did you actually play football at any level? There are other coaches who too have shared that it isn't a giant nothing burger to change signals. So please back up your opinion with some relevant knowledge. And again, those "weak" buckeyes nearly beat your juggernaut at home, while sporting the worst QB they have had in over a decade. So I guess they weren't all that weak.
1. Those weak buckeyes should give us our best game every year. It is a RIVALRY game. They know us and we know them. If you knew football, you would understand that. You also had the benefit of playing Michigan while McCarthy was hurt and more limited. That certainly doesn't mean they were the best team on our schedule and it certainly doesn't mean they were the number 2 team in the country. But maybe you believe that. Bama gave us the best game. But they are more physical than osu. That is why they could hang. osu is soft. osu hangs because they have talent, they play each other every year and know each other well, and they run the spread which does give Michigan trouble like most teams.
2. Sign stealing has been going on for decades. It is not this new generational thing that just emerged. GOOD teams change their signs every game sometimes. So the suckeyes coaches are clueless and obviously your son's coaches are clueless. Maybe he went to college in Ohio and it's an Ohio college thing where they are unable to figure how to change signs.

3. Either way - FACT: "THE" Michigan Wolverines are National Champions. In the end, that is all that matters! For me- CASE CLOSED!!

Last edited:
1. Those weak buckeyes should give us our best game every year. It is a RIVALRY game. They know us and we know them. If you knew football, you would understand that. You also had the benefit of playing Michigan while McCarthy was hurt and more limited. That certainly doesn't mean they were the best team on our schedule and it certainly doesn't mean they were the number 2 team in the country. But maybe you believe that. Bama gave us the best game. But they are more physical the osu. That is why they could hang. osu is soft. osu hangs because they have talent, they play each other every year and know each other well, and they run the spread which does give Michigan trouble like most teams.
lol, So Ohio State didn't hang with you, but 'bama did?lol
2. Sign stealing has been going on for decades. It is not this new generational thing that just emerged. GOOD teams change their signs every game sometimes. So the suckeyes coaches are clueless and obviously your son's coaches are clueless. Maybe he went to college in Ohio and it's an Ohio college thing where they are unable to figure how to change signs.
Again, you just don't know what you are talking about here, and guessing that you never actually played the game.
3. Either way - FACT: "THE" Michigan Wolverines are National Champions. In the end, that is all that matters! For me- CASE CLOSED!!
Enjoy your tainted victories.

lol, So Ohio State didn't hang with you, but 'bama did?lol

Again, you just don't know what you are talking about here, and guessing that you never actually played the game.

Enjoy your tainted victories.
I 100% percent enjoyed the 2023-2024 season and victories. Hail to the Victors!! And, for me, it was truly about MANY high character young men, that were all humbled by TCU the previous year, and they unified, committed to dedicated hard work, a true brotherhood, love for each other, and blocked out the entire world and just went about their business with confidence, and also some bypassed the NFL to win it all. And at the end, they were going to be National Champions and no team was going stop stop this Pack of Wolverines. IMHO, team 144 had no weaknesses. Team 144 was put together to be more physical than anyone they would play. Best OL and DL in the country. 1 of the deepest teams in the country. They had a top 10 in the country, Qb. The had 1 of the best RB duo's in the country. They had the best defenses in the country. They had the best DC in the country. They had top players on defense at all 3 levels. The kicking game was solid all year, except the Bama game. Which almost cost them. And versus Bama, the OL, McCarthy, Corum, and Roman Wilson, Colston Loveland just took over when they needed to, and the the best DEFENSE in the country stepped up as usual. Milroe was running for his life all game. "THE" Michigan Wolverines - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Yes, I and all of Wolverine Nation are going to enjoy the 15-0 season. Undisputed Champions of College football.

And your reading skills are lacking: from my post: osu hangs because they have talent, they play each other every year and know each other well, and they run the spread which does give Michigan trouble like most teams. ( I see hangs in that sentence). And I said why Bama hangs as well.

I 100% percent enjoyed the 2023-2024 season and victories. Hail to the Victors!! And, for me, it was truly about MANY high character young men, that were all humbled by TCU the previous year, and they unified, committed to dedicated hard work, a true brotherhood, love for each other, and blocked out the entire world and just went about their business with confidence, and also some bypassed the NFL to win it all. And at the end, they were going to be National Champions and no team was going stop stop this Pack of Wolverines. IMHO, team 144 had no weaknesses. Team 144 was put together to be more physical than anyone they would play. Best OL and DL in the country. 1 of the deepest teams in the country. They had a top 10 in the country, Qb. The had 1 of the best RB duo's in the country. They had the best defenses in the country. They had the best DC in the country. They had top players on defense at all 3 levels. The kicking game was solid all year, except the Bama game. Which almost cost them. And versus Bama, the OL, McCarthy, Corum, and Roman Wilson, Colston Loveland just took over when they needed to, and the the best DEFENSE in the country stepped up as usual. Milroe was running for his life all game. "THE" Michigan Wolverines - NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. Yes, I and all of Wolverine Nation are going to enjoy the 15-0 season. Undisputed Champions of College football.

And your reading skills are lacking: from my post: osu hangs because they have talent, they play each other every year and know each other well, and they run the spread which does give Michigan trouble like most teams. ( I see hangs in that sentence). And I said why Bama hangs as well.
Translation: I’ve never played football

Hey genius, question for you. Do you understand why it’s The Ohio St University? Because it’s literally the title of school. You doing “The” just shows you’re jealous or dumb or both
It's self proclaimed. It's a sign of arrogance. No fan outside of a suckeye fan even acknowledges "THE". It's suckeye university. "soft university". "O"verrated university. And there are many more.

It's self proclaimed. It's a sign of arrogance. No fan outside of a suckeye fan even acknowledges "THE". It's suckeye university. "soft university". "O"verrated university. And there are many more.
Kinda odd that it says The on my diploma. Where did you go school? DeVry? Also odd you and Jakeypoo keep using the word “the” before Michigan if you think it’s soft, overrated, arrogant and many more

Last edited:
Kinda odd that it says The on my diploma. Where did you go school? DeVry?
Not buying what you are selling. And even if it were true, it was the arrogance of the university. And that would not surprise me 1 bit. I am a retired teacher of 30+ years as well as a coach. I had a great career and was blessed to have the opportunity to positively affect many young men and women over my years in the field of education and athletics. I am proud of my career path and the impact that I was able to make on many lives. I have zero regrets in the field I chose for my career path. But thanks for your concern regarding what school I attended.

Also your classlessness is coming through again. So because someone would make a decision that DeVry was in their best interest for them so they could benefit themself, you clearly want to put them down. Again, not surprised.

Last edited:
Kinda odd that it says The on my diploma. Where did you go school? DeVry? Also odd you and Jakeypoo keep using the word “the” before Michigan if you think it’s soft, overrated, arrogant and many more
I usually not in the business of defending myself, but I did it one time in sarcasm to OSU

Carry on

Not buying what you are selling. And even if it were true, it was the arrogance of the university. And that would not surprise me 1 bit. I am a retired teacher of 30+ years as well as a coach. I had a great career and was blessed to have the opportunity to positively affect many young men and women over my years in the field of education and athletics. I am proud of my career path and the impact that I was able to make on many lives. I have zero regrets in the field I chose for my career path. But thanks for your concern regarding what school I attended.

Also your classlessness is coming through again. So because someone would make a decision that DeVry was in their best interest for them so they could benefit themself, you clearly want to put them down. Again, not surprised.
Thanks for telling us your life story… again

Let me ask you something. Did you allow your students to cheat? I’m guessing no. So why is it ok for your Wolverines to do it ?

Last edited:
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024

January 8, 2024 - Michigan WON the National Championship of college football.
Today - May 5, 2024 - Michigan is still the National Champions for the 2023-2024 college football season.
Conclusion 1: The 2024 Michigan Wolverines football team (team 144) will forever be the 2023-2024 college football champions.
Conclusion 2: CASE CLOSED!

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

January 8, 2024 - Michigan WON the National Championship of college football.
Today - May 5, 2024 - Michigan is still the National Champions for the 2023-2024 college football season.
Conclusion 1: The 2024 Michigan Wolverines football team (team 144) will forever be the 2023-2024 college football champions.
Conclusion 2: CASE CLOSED!

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It is 2024! A new year and much to be thankful for.
Ohio State is loaded.
Michigan is a dumpster fire.
AND

LIFE IS GOOD

It is 2024! A new year and much to be thankful for.
Ohio State is loaded.
Michigan is a dumpster fire.
AND

LIFE IS GOOD
GOD IS GOOD. Life is fantastic as I live my retirement dream in Florida for winters. WINTER SUCKS!