How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How long until Michigan vacates its 2023 title?

• Less than 4 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"it didn't offer any competitive advantage."
pinocchio GIF

Our definition of intelligent do not align. But that is ok. And I wonder how may of those are really your friends. Hmm??? Maybe zero??? We may never know.
Game day we are all friends. We actually support OSU and are not jump on the bandwagon fans. We are fans of college football and oppose anything that destroys the integrity of the game. We are smart enough to know that OSU broke the rules with tattoo gate. It was a rule on the books and the rule was broken. Just like this rule that has been on the books since the '90s and is still on the books today.
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024

Game day we are all friends. We actually support OSU and are not jump on the bandwagon fans. We are fans of college football and oppose anything that destroys the integrity of the game. We are smart enough to know that OSU broke the rules with tattoo gate. It was a rule on the books and the rule was broken. Just like this rule that has been on the books since the '90s and is still on the books today.
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
Integrity of the game. This from the school that was led by Woody and Urban and you want to claim integrity? What a joke. Which transgression is worse :

Stealing signs
Physically assaulting a student athlete from another school
Lying to cover up spousal abuse

Your hero's did two of the three and you still want to play the high and mighty card. What a fraud.

Did UM set the record for most players selected in one draft or did they just miss? Holy crap was that a talented team. Buckeyes not so much. Can we say it’s now official, wolves are now beating the bucks in everything football related, with the exception of cheesy pre-game gritty circle and coach led mosh pit.

Integrity of the game. This from the school that was led by Woody and Urban and you want to claim integrity? What a joke. Which transgression is worse :

Stealing signs

Your hero's did two of the three and you still want to play the high and mighty card. What a fraud.
so you’re admitting they did in fact steal signs. Acceptance is the first step of transformation

Why isn’t that whistle blowing, convulse around pregame circle j*rk that ryan day leads an NCAA violation? That thing should be, has to make even the most delusional buckeye honk cringe.

Did UM set the record for most players selected in one draft or did they just miss? Holy crap was that a talented team. Buckeyes not so much. Can we say it’s now official, wolves are now beating the bucks in everything football related, with the exception of cheesy pre-game gritty circle and coach led mosh pit.
Missed it by 2. Ohio St didn’t have many because all but one junior came back for their last year

Ummm, you realize that UM has signed exactly zero recruits in the next class? That just might be some sort of record in and of itself.

Good for you. I never said they didn't count, I said they aren't relevant. Though beating high school teams probably shouldn't count. What years did you attend school there?
I currently have made a verbal commitment to MIT. If they change coaches Michigan is my second choice.
[/QUOTE]
So you are a Walmart Wolverine?

Stealing signs

Michigan? Already sanctioned for one violation that is still open for future punishment for your hero Harbaugh.
Improper in person video scouting a major level one violation under Harbaugh watch. Served 3 games suspensions twice because the university recognized Harbaugh wrong doing. Michigan wins the worse transgression contest. Congratulations.

We can say this

While Michigan's ongoing headaches have often been framed around sign-stealing, the program is being investigated over allegedly violating NCAA Bylaw 11.6. 1, which prohibits member institutions from off-campus, in-person scouting of future opponents.
Cartoons Button GIF by Nickelodeon

You just sent a lot of blah, blah. blah. I was actually questioning the "intelligent" part. That you didn't address. Which is understandable. I saw cryin ryan on the NFL Network crying about how he didn't recruit JJ McCarthy hard enough and what a mistake he made. YA THINK? Hello? So it's not just fans, but that so called staff. He might actually have some smarts. At least every year he says: " well, this is not good enough... It all falls on me... Again, Hello? What an Einstein the scarred and gray have as their leader.

Michigan? Already sanctioned for one violation that is still open for future punishment for your hero Harbaugh.
Improper in person video scouting a major level one violation under Harbaugh watch. Served 3 games suspensions twice because the university recognized Harbaugh wrong doing. Michigan wins the worse transgression contest. Congratulations.
Worse than protecting a wife beater? Worse than an old man cold cocking a college kid? You are showing your true lack of integrity if you actually believe that. But that is par for the course of a typical Suckeye fan.

Worse than protecting a wife beater? Worse than an old man cold cocking a college kid? You are showing your true lack of integrity if you actually believe that. But that is par for the course of a typical Suckeye fan.
Michigan cheating scandal is the worst scandal since SMU. Wait for it(y)

You just sent a lot of blah, blah. blah. I was actually questioning the "intelligent" part. That you didn't address. Which is understandable. I saw cryin ryan on the NFL Network crying about how he didn't recruit JJ McCarthy hard enough and what a mistake he made. YA THINK? Hello? So it's not just fans, but that so called staff. He might actually have some smarts. At least every year he says: " well, this is not good enough... It all falls on me... Again, Hello? What an Einstein the scarred and gray have as their leader.
Tired Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

Looks just like cryin ryan. No answers, just yawns. Great pic!
Michigan is under investigation. Fact. The NCAA moves slowly. It has been taking 2-3 years to complete the investigation and hand down punishment. How about once the dust has cleared, let's have a discussion then. Or will you be riding off into the sunset when the hammer falls? Harbaugh and his henchmen got out while the getting was good.

It's called player development. One team and staff can do it. The other is clueless. Except now they can try and buy a title.

Attachments

• 440788260_956863166448783_2029448369114893019_n.jpg
    440788260_956863166448783_2029448369114893019_n.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 7
Michigan is under investigation. Fact. The NCAA moves slowly. It has been taking 2-3 years to complete the investigation and hand down punishment. How about once the dust has cleared, let's have a discussion then. Or will you be riding off into the sunset when the hammer falls? Harbaugh and his henchmen got out while the getting was good.
On this topic we can agree to disagree. The Michigan coaches that followed Harbaugh all have made the decision to improve their career paths. For many, the NFL is the ultimate goal. Harbaugh has the itch to win a ring and is going to a pretty decent situation and he brought some stud young coaches with him that will help them win as well as a great career move for them and their families. You can judge them however you want. You should be happy they are gone. They were all great coaches for Michigan. Michigan will miss them for sure. But I am happy for them and wish them nothing but the best.

It's called player development. One team and staff can do it. The other is clueless. Except now they can try and buy a title.
This is a joke. Right, OSU is the only one with NIL dollars. They come to Ohio State for a reason. Now Harbaugh is a genius. The guy was on the ropes and resorted to anything possible to win. Remember, he was suspended last year. I dont care why

This is a joke. Right, OSU is the only one with NIL dollars. They come to Ohio State for a reason. Now Harbaugh is a genius. The guy was on the ropes and resorted to anything possible to win. Remember, he was suspended last year. I dont care why
Harbaugh resorted to 1 thing. He realized that he needed to get younger coaches that could relate with todays athletes, recruit high character football players, were great communicaters and teachers that could develop players as well. Which included the young Baltimore Raven coaches that changed 80 year old Don Brown's pathetic defense. It's been all Wolverines since. The turn around was initiated by Harbaugh by changing pretty much the entire staff. It was truly "out with the old, in with the new". Harbaugh made a genius move. He may not be a genius, but he is very calculated and a solid football mind and coach. Wolverines develop mainly 3 star players. The suckeyes buy 4-5 star players and can't develop. I'll take Harbaugh over cryin ryan every day of the week. And it's not even close. And as far as kids going to wr university versus physicality university, is that the admission standards are much higher in Ann Arbor and they refuse to lower it. Good for Michigan. And lastly, and we all know it, Michigan is all about the trenches, and soft university is about the wr's.

Last edited: