Glenville

So just hours after you claimed that you don’t call people racist you make this post claiming that people are racist…
You've got a great thing going on is Massillon right now. Why don't you focus on that instead of obsessing about Glenville? You're doing the same thing that anti-Massillon people to you

Frustrated Larry Bird GIF by SB Nation
Truth hurts. I get it.

Why are you on a Glenville thread anyway? Your school just won its first on-the-field football championship last December (Congrats on the hard-fought win, by the way) and is poised for a repeat this December. But yet, you're here. And you claim the Federal League is obsessed about you guys. You're doing the same thing they're doing

You've got a great thing going on is Massillon right now. Why don't you focus on that instead of obsessing about Glenville? You're doing the same thing that anti-Massillon people to you
I’m not obsessing about glenville but when people can’t debate a topic without calling the other side racist it deserves to be called out

Truth hurts. I get it.

Why are you on a Glenville thread anyway? Your school just won its first on-the-field football championship last December (Congrats on the hard-fought win, by the way) and is poised for a repeat this December. But yet, you're here. And you claim the Federal League is obsessed about you guys. You're doing the same thing they're doing
Hoban smacks em this year. It look literally every break in the world for Massillon to win by 5 points. Interesting Massillon won’t play Glenville in a Varsity game.

Agreed. Also you’d be naive to not think race plays no issue in all of this. I’m assuming you’re not black.
It may for some people, but other people like me just see the facts as they are discovered. I will call out BS when I see it and defend any player if their transfer at least appears on the surface to be legit. Kids should be able to play where they want as long as policies are followed. I was on the side of Crumble because there was an actual house bought in district but he was declared intelligible for basketball post season. I called into question a white transfer in a Cincy suburb because the kid posted his transfer but his parents still own their home in another district. I think that kids eligibility will be in question but it seems OHSAA generally lets seniors play. Nobody has been able to explain a parent owning a home outside the Glenville zone yet being registered to vote at the home of a Glenville alum. Those are facts.

It may for some people, but other people like me just see the facts as they are discovered. I will call out BS when I see it and defend any player if their transfer at least appears on the surface to be legit. Kids should be able to play where they want as long as policies are followed. I was on the side of Crumble because there was an actual house bought in district but he was declared intelligible for basketball post season. I called into question a white transfer in a Cincy suburb because the kid posted his transfer but his parents still own their home in another district. I think that kids eligibility will be in question but it seems OHSAA generally lets seniors play. Nobody has been able to explain a parent owning a home outside the Glenville zone yet being registered to vote at the home of a Glenville alum. Those are facts.
I have zero interest in the living arrangements of other people. I’m here for the football chatter.

Agreed. Also you’d be naive to not think race plays no issue in all of this. I’m assuming you’re not black.
Literally nobody has mentioned race in a very long time these folks are so stupid they think a four year down period is a slam dunk case that there is rampant cheating goin on lmfao. They also think me being able to point theyre racially insensitive at best means Im playing victim... no lol. Some people on here are racist losers and I wiill continue to point it out but at the end of the day they do no matter because 15 kids signed on to play college football in real life

Last edited:
Literally nobody has mentioned race in a very long time these folks are so stupid they think a four year down period is a slam dunk case that there is rampant cheating goin on lmfao. They also think me being able to point theyre racially insensitive at best means Im playing victim... no lol. Some people on here are racist losers and I wiill continue to point it out but at the end of the day they do no matter because 15 kids signed on to play college football in real life
This. And we’re not slowing down anytime soon.

Is Greenwood related to the Greenwoods from Lake Catholic? Randy and Aramis?
No, this Greenwood family is from Akron, LaMarques is my brother, his son is my nephew, they call him Two. We’re from West Akron, but they live “up that way”.

Not sure where he lives but we’ve given him a ride a few times and dropped him on E. 156th. And I agree as long as he keeps progressing he’ll be good.

Sounds like wishful thinking on my part we get bumped up, thanks for being the bearer of the bad news
I don’t know why you would’ve dropped him off there, I can assure you that he doesn’t live there or anywhere near there. LaMarques II, is my brother Marques’ oldest son. I won’t go into any other discussion about the matter, but he damn sure doesn’t live on E. 156th.

Truth hurts. I get it.

Truth? What "truth?" I just get tired of the race card being pulled so quick and easy. I think Tarblooders rocket grad keeps his on a lanyard around his neck.

Truth? What "truth?" I just get tired of the race card being pulled so quick and easy. I think Tarblooders rocket grad keeps his on a lanyard around his neck.
It’s so funny because Ted Ginn Sr is probably the most universally liked and respected coach in the state at any level over the past 20+ years…but when a few people raise an eyebrow about how the CMSD operates it immediately turns into “the white man is racist against Ginn because he’s black” 😂😂 just comical at this point

I'd like to know some of the Glenville fans thoughts moving to Region 13. Much tougher region than Region 14 with better teams IMO.
Oh wow actual football talk I missed this around all the other noise. Region 13 should be very competitive. I think Lake Catholic, Struthers, West Branch all return a lot. Buchtel's QB had a Marshall offer last time I checked. Perry moves up and I dont think people realize how good they were because they were in D5. If somebody from Region 13 wins it all they will have to go through hell to get it because Perkins will most likely be waiting for them in the semi and then some combination of Massie/Alter/the other usual suspects in 16 probably looms in the championship game. Im just happy because that drive to the Van Wert game in 2022 was brutal and this knocks out all possibilites of driving in the middle of nowhere at midnight lol.

I wouldnt bet on anybody else but I also dont think a 3 peat is imminent which makes all this crying in May even funnier

Maybe, I'd love to reply with a .... (random team) smacks Glenville this year but....ya know....D4 and all, it probably won't happen.
Nailed it. Here’s to hoping 0/10 non D4 teams beat us this season. Tell Moore to line up and play us, I mean a D1 program should have no problem playing a D4. What’s interesting is a D4 program has more future college players than a D1 program.

I don't make the schedule, and if I did, I wouldn't schedule 3:00 Friday AFTERNOON games so you'd have to travel....oh yeah....don't forget your helmets.
We’ll pull up. And lmao at helmets for 7v7. My guy Coach T will line it up, Lombardo will line it up, Elder will line it up… Literally the only power program in NEO that said no is Massillon 😂😂😂. S/O to that first title and S/O to Massillon ducking us since we beat that a** in the D1 playoffs. Now get off of my line.