Glenville

What are we gonna bitch about today boys? Its a new day! And can that please be the last Massillon Glenville pissing match lmfao
Glenville was able to get out of some jams the past couple years because Witten was a complete mismatch for a HS DB. Is there anyone with his size/speed/ability potential on the team now?

Glenville was able to get out of some jams the past couple years because Witten was a complete mismatch for a HS DB. Is there anyone with his size/speed/ability potential on the team now?
Size and ability? Absolutely not. However the WRs will be a bright spot once again. Most likely looking at Rogers and Towsend (45 yard TD against yall) as the top 2 targets. Big play ability and both of them produced last year just not on Wittens level. I also feel like Im forgetting somebody. In general the skill positions will still be what you can usually expect them to be. I actually think the player that is going to be the hardest to replace is Fred Johnson. My biggest concern is the oline. As long as they perform everything else will eventually come together

We have an incoming Fr already at 6’3” and he can fly but a Fr is no Jr. and Sr. Witten. We have a really nice WR not quite as tall or physical as Witten but looks like he’s faster he’ll create some problems. But I don’t know if anyone will create the matchup nightmares Witten caused.

Looking forward to Glenville vs. St. Ed’s this year. Hope they continue this series every year, which I would expect. Glenville always has great games against Ed’s.
It's a great game for both teams: 3-peat state champions in DI hosting the back-to-back state champions in DIV. I'm looking forward to it. Like you, I do hope it continues.

Why don’t you worry about beating St Ed and Hoban and stop obsessing over the team that beat them both
I could say the same thing about you. But here you are, on a Glenville thread, instead of attending to Massillon business. Don't ever tell Hoover, Jackson, McKinley, or Perry folks to get off your thread when you're doing the same thing you claim that they do. Pop meet kettle.

I could say the same thing about you. But here you are, on a Glenville thread, instead of attending to Massillon business. Don't ever tell Hoover, Jackson, McKinley, or Perry folks to get off your thread when you're doing the same thing you claim that they do. Pop meet kettle.
You’re not getting it….don’t talk about a team being scared to play you when you can’t beat the teams that they beat. Also, I don’t tell anyone which threads they can post on

You’re not getting it….don’t talk about a team being scared to play you when you can’t beat the teams that they beat. Also, I don’t tell anyone which threads they can post on
I never mentioned anything about Massillon being scared to play anybody. Whoever they choose to play or not play is their business. It matters not to me. I'm just tired of the relentless anti-Glenville crap that gets thrown around on these threads and the people who throw them. You can post wherever you like. But if you come on a Glenville thread, post something relevant to Glenville on the field

Fake news. I just looked at this same profile, it clearly shows Cleveland, OH. Enough about residence, what are your thoughts on the 2024 version of the Tarblooders?
LMAO: They are definitely paying attention. I assumed the Glenville coach who branded me a racist on here a while ago was lying about being a coach, but he is genuinely providing information to his players so they can cover their tracks on social media. This is the third time I've observed a player do this following my posts.

*edit 2024 GA/GHS, it all depends on what they do in the portal; there is a lot of talent to replace from graduation, as well as all of the athletes who have recently transferred out. If they can acquire another big-time D4 quarterback in the portal, they will be playing in the D4 regional championship again.

Last edited:
LMAO: They are definitely paying attention. I assumed the Glenville coach who branded me a racist on here a while ago was lying about being a coach, but he is genuinely providing information to his players so they can cover their tracks on social media. This is the third time I've observed a player do this following my posts.

*edit 2024 GA/GHS, it all depends on what they do in the portal; there is a lot of talent to replace from graduation, as well as all of the athletes who have recently transferred out. If they can acquire another big-time D4 quarterback in the portal, they will be playing in the D4 regional championship again.
I don’t think anyone is paying attention, my suggestion is you take all of your data and facts to OHSAA. A few good players have transferred for better opportunities and we have some really talented underclassmen ready to step up.

Glenville Starting QB will have attended Glenville since their freshman year. Stuebenville will have a transfer quarterback though. Goid morning Yappi lol
You can’t make this up, lol. Sure some kids may transfer in but this season and moving forward Ginn Elite kids will make up much of the core and start at Glenville as Fr. To be fair, he doesn’t know the makeup of the program like you do and that’s exactly why he or she shouldn’t make assumptions. LMAOOOOOOO about Stuebenville having a transfer QB, I had no clue 😂😂😂

Seriously bro you are not a private eye let OHSAA handle it's kinda cringy. Knowing them I am sure they are being thorough - *to a fault. Been there ourselves. Some teams people love to hate but oh well, I think it is awesome, and both are as deserving of success as anyone else in my book, even if they are not rural, suburban or private. :)

Ditto Big Red btw. And WGH. These are my teams. McKinley too honestly but... it's complicated. 😆

And Go BUCKS! Seen ALOT of former players from these schools make history for THE over the years and proud of it. (y)(y)(y)

Seriously bro you are not a private eye let OHSAA handle it's kinda cringy. Knowing them I am sure they are being thorough - *to a fault. Been there ourselves. Some teams people love to hate but oh well, I think it is awesome, and both are as deserving of success as anyone else in my book, even if they are not rural, suburban or private. :)
If you’re holding a mic, please drop it…

You can’t make this up, lol. Sure some kids may transfer in but this season and moving forward Ginn Elite kids will make up much of the core and start at Glenville as Fr. To be fair, he doesn’t know the makeup of the program like you do and that’s exactly why he or she shouldn’t make assumptions. LMAOOOOOOO about Stuebenville having a transfer QB, I had no clue 😂😂😂
Lmao exactly why you just gotta let these folks type through it

Maybe I am Bruh, almost all of the transfers I posted were deemed ineligible for the playoffs. As I previously stated, I am unable to go door to door, but there is sufficient evidence to question why so many out-of-district students are attending GA while participating in various sports for GHS without ever having stepped foot in the school. The Euclid police report from a few months back would provide sufficient proof to proceed to trial. Stop with victim 💩.

Maybe I am Bruh, almost all of the transfers I posted were deemed ineligible for the playoffs. As I previously stated, I am unable to go door to door, but there is sufficient evidence to question why so many out-of-district students are attending GA while participating in various sports for GHS without ever having stepped foot in the school. The Euclid police report from a few months back would provide sufficient proof to proceed to trial. Stop with victim 💩.
Ok. Back to the football, tell us about that transfer QB.

Ok. Back to the football, tell us about that transfer QB.
About? I said, "If they can acquire another in the portal." Referring to their recent success with 3 straight out-of-district transfer QBs (no one is disputing that).

I'd think Nelson and Greenwood would be front runners if they are unable to bring someone in.

About? I said, "If they can acquire another in the portal." Referring to their recent success with 3 straight out-of-district transfer QBs (no one is disputing that).

I'd think Nelson and Greenwood would be front runners if they are unable to bring someone in.
We’re not bringing in a transfer QB. I’m asking about the QB you guys have transferring in, is he a D1 prospect? Good enough to get you guys to the Final Four? The stronger the division the better!