Glenville

Harping on afternoon games when the one afternoon game the Tygas played (for safety reasons) ended in a brawl surely is something

Its just so funny because Massillon and Glenville haters are so similar and have the same rhetoric Which is why for every Massilontigers3 and JLP there are 20+ Massillon fans who feel like Tigerpaw does
This is a good point. This is another reason why they should play. Two non-suburban publics that are dominant, they gotta make it happen.

Nailed it. Here’s to hoping 0/10 non D4 teams beat us this season. Tell Moore to line up and play us, I mean a D1 program should have no problem playing a D4. What’s interesting is a D4 program has more future college players than a D1 program.
Massillon isn’t D1 you buffoon. You might be the most hypocritical person on this site. You spent all last fall pretending to be cool with Massillon fans and saying that you wish a game could work on the schedule and that you didn’t think Massillon was “ducking” as that’s a preposterous statement about a team that plays the best program in the state every year. Then you spent months lying about where you live for some weird reason. Now you’re calling Massillon fans racists and saying that Moore is ducking Glenville lol

Absolute clown behavior but I guess I’m not surprised

Massillon isn’t D1 you buffoon. You might be the most hypocritical person on this site. You spent all last fall pretending to be cool with Massillon fans and saying that you wish a game could work on the schedule and that you didn’t think Massillon was “ducking” as that’s a preposterous statement about a team that plays the best program in the state every year. Then you spent months lying about where you live for some weird reason. Now you’re calling Massillon fans racists and saying that Moore is ducking Glenville lol

Correct. They’re D2. Clearly that went over your head. Sir (or ma’am) I haven’t called anyone racist, let alone Massillon fans. Massillon is very diverse and has tons of interracial relationships (I was once in one). Never used the word duck, I stated a literally fact. Yes clown behavior for sure.

Jokes on you, I’ve never “pretended to be cool” with strangers on the internet and if I did it wouldn’t be people obsessed with high school football. Stay off of my line and until you and the rest of the crew can convince your coach to line up and play us.

How dumb do you have to be to say “line it up and play us” over and over again when conversing with people who have no influence on making a schedule. World class stupidity on display

I notice you didn't say you would love to see a Massillon/St. Joe's game.
Those happened when Elvis Grbac was the QB. I actually would love to have a program and enrollment that would allow us to play the Tigers. That's why kids used to play for the Vikes to compete with ED'S, Iggy, and Massillon/McKinley and Moe. In the meantime I would enjoy the Tigers and Tarblooders.

Book Cover GIF
Truth

Exactly who Im talking about. Who did he grow up playing with? Quickly
Stop deflecting. Ginn Academy is more than just Collinwood and Glenville Kids. That young man played for Euclid and ended up at Ginn. Who he is related to ,grew up with, etc makes no never mind. The deniability by you folks is laughable. You think that you can talk louder, and slicker, and that somehow makes you right. Ginn and Rotsky are:
Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Just don't deny and play stupid. You found a loophole. You win Championships. Good on You. Ginn is a good Man from all accounts. Enjoy him while you have him.

Poor child. I know you guys are D2 which ISN’T D1. The point that apparently went waaaaay over your head is neither Glenvile nor Massillon is D1 which imakes it comical when you idiots continue to mention Glenville’s division.
Correct, but D2 isn't D4....now is it?

And dont forget, I don't only mention their division, I also remind you of their conference cupcakes.

Stop deflecting. Ginn Academy is more than just Collinwood and Glenville Kids. That young man played for Euclid and ended up at Ginn. Who he is related to ,grew up with, etc makes no never mind. The deniability by you folks is laughable. You think that you can talk louder, and slicker, and that somehow makes you right. Ginn and Rotsky are:
Blaming Spider-Man GIF
Just don't deny and play stupid. You found a loophole. You win Championships. Good on You. Ginn is a good Man from all accounts. Enjoy him while you have him.
You wasted a lot of words here but Im happy you got this off your chest lol

Line up and play us.

Your implications that Massillon is "afraid" to play Glenville is laughable. Let's dig a little deeper.

You keep pounding your chest about scheduling up....BUT....you lost to all them.

Here is who GV beat that was on their schedule.

Dinwiddie 7-3
Olen. Lib. 4-8
John Adams 2-7
John Hay 5-5
Rhodes 5-5
JFK 4-4
John Marshall 4-6

Then....

The Division FOUR (4) playoffs

What about this screams "FEAR US."

John Lee, your right nobody that makes it to Canton will fear Glenville. The advantage for the other d4 teams is their motivation to become legendary when they defeat a Cleveland all-star team.

Your implications that Massillon is "afraid" to play Glenville is laughable. Let's dig a little deeper.

You keep pounding your chest about scheduling up....BUT....you lost to all them.

Here is who GV beat that was on their schedule.

Dinwiddie 7-3
Olen. Lib. 4-8
John Adams 2-7
John Hay 5-5
Rhodes 5-5
JFK 4-4
John Marshall 4-6

Then....

The Division FOUR (4) playoffs

What about this screams "FEAR US."
Line up and play us.

I don’t know why you would’ve dropped him off there, I can assure you that he doesn’t live there or anywhere near there. LaMarques II, is my brother Marques’ oldest son. I won’t go into any other discussion about the matter, but he damn sure doesn’t live on E. 156th.
lg.jpg