Explosive Devices Mailed to Obama, Clinton, Soros, and CNN

This notion that the NYTimes is thought of by conservatives as nothing more than the National Enquier and prints lies each day is really funny to me . It is a liberal paper with whose views and commentary you Bay not see the same way certainly to castigate it as being an untruthful rag is specious .

I will ask you Yappi , do you trust what Sarah Huckabee Sanders says is truthful ? Don Trump ?

What if Putin/Russia was behind the Caravan AND these mail bombs?

For the last two years, we've been hearing how sophisticated the Russians were at manipulating our country. Now we have a well-timed liberal show in Mexico and a well-timed conservative show with these mail bombs. Both are dominating the news media.

My god :laugh:

This notion that the NYTimes is thought of by conservatives as nothing more than the National Enquier and prints lies each day is really funny to me . It is a liberal paper with whose views and commentary you Bay not see the same way certainly to castigate it as being an untruthful rag is specious .

I will ask you Yappi , do you trust what Sarah Huckabee Sanders says is truthful ? Don Trump ?

What does that have to do with anything?

TigerPaw didn't believe that Debbie Wasserman Schultz name was on the return label. I found a source that I think most people would believe.

Okay. I mean, it certainly wouldn't be the first time the left has done something like what was suggested. It's easily more unlikely that ot was some, average, run of the mill conservative that did it like the leftist media will try to sell us on.

I said I'm with you. All I'm saying is that we also need to look into the left's involvement in 9/11 and school shootings. Not sure why that's controversial :shrug:

Trump and other Republicans got suspicious packages a week or two ago...barely covered.

Dems get suspicious packages...wall to wall coverage blaming the right.

Coincidence this happens right before the midterms ? (kind of like the spontaneous caravan)

I had forgotten about those packages to Trump, Cruz, James Mattis and Admiral John Richardson at the beginning of the month.

Are we sure that Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud isn't behind this, trying to pass it off as Putin's or the left's doing? So much 6D chess going on.

So the school shootings aren't a mental health issue after all? A left wing conspiracy to show that guns kil people , they killed people with them using weird outcasts who feigned mental illness? Got it.

9-11 wasn't extremist Islamic faithful orchestrated but rather left wing operatives trying to do what?

You are serious about this ?

What does that have to do with anything?

TigerPaw didn't believe that Debbie Wasserman Schultz name was on the return label. I found a source that I think most people would believe.

TigerPaw never said that. I have no doubt her name is on several return addresses exactly as reported. Smh.

So the school shootings aren't a mental health issue after all? A left wing conspiracy to show that guns kil people , they killed people with them using weird outcasts who feigned mental illness? Got it.

9-11 wasn't extremist Islamic faithful orchestrated but rather left wing operatives trying to do what?

You are serious about this ?

Absolutely. The left has shown they'll stop at nothing to gain a political advantage. I suspect that the left had some involvement in 9/11, but not 100%. There were also foreign entities involved. The school shootings were most likely planned by the left but they had some poor sucker carry it out.

Absolutely. The left has shown they'll stop at nothing to gain a political advantage. I suspect that the left had some involvement in 9/11, but not 100%. There were also foreign entities involved. The school shootings were most likely planned by the left but they had some poor sucker carry it out.

Odd thing to say as bombs are being delivered to the Right Wing conspiracy nuts favorite targets. (who have been worked up into a lather at Trumps rallies)

Regardless who the perp ends up being in this case, putting DWS' name on the return address was a pretty decent troll.

This isn't the America that Merrick Garland wanted for us. He's definitely looking down from heaven in sadness.

#RIP

I said I'm with you. All I'm saying is that we also need to look into the left's involvement in 9/11 and school shootings. Not sure why that's controversial :shrug:

My sarcasm meter was registering. But hard to read on a message board.

- some of the dumber posters on the right begin speculating this was a false flag

- ronnie mocks that behavior

- harry and happy assume ronnie is being genuine, address his points seriously.

- original people ronnie was mocking circle back and laugh at the leftists for falling for his satire.

Welcome to 2018.