Explosive Devices Mailed to Obama, Clinton, Soros, and CNN

Neopolitan

Cooling Off
https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-found-in-mail-sent-to-bill-and-hillary-clintons-home/

An explosive device was discovered early Wednesday at Hillary and Bill Clinton’s Chappaqua home, while another one addressed to former President Obama was intercepted in Washington, DC, officials said.

A US official said investigators believe the “functional explosive device” found at the Clintons’ home in Westchester County is linked to one found Monday in the mailbox of billionaire George Soros’ house in Katonah.

Meanwhile, CNN reported that its Manhattan bureau at the Time Warner Center at 10 Columbus Circle has been evacuated because of a suspicious package.

Before the NPCs start calling us all murderers for condoning this. Let's just put this out here right now...this is a despicable, cowardly action. And the person or people behind it need punished to the fullest extent of the law.

And unfortunately we cannot rule out a setup.......because the obvious assumption will be right-wing nutjobs. A leftist could have done it, just so the media can go off the rails again and blame the right.

Too bad we have arrived at such a sad state.

Whoever did it POTUS has offered to pay their legal bills.

Ditto body slamming reporter. "That's my kinda guy."

Ditto Nazi and white supremacist rallies - good people on both sides.

Lock her up! Lock her up!

Sounds like they were all duds, so clearly they were made by democrats.

Probably TigerPew.

Trump and other Republicans got suspicious packages a week or two ago...barely covered.

Dems get suspicious packages...wall to wall coverage blaming the right.

Coincidence this happens right before the midterms ? (kind of like the spontaneous caravan)

Very sad, but not unexpected. With mainstream Democrats condoning political violence there was bound to be an escalation.

It would be covered no matter what the party of the public servant . If you really think that such a heinous act would be ignored if the addresses of these devices were those of conservatives you are beyond cynical

San Diego Union-Tribune office, Kamala Harris office evacuated over suspicious package

I'm guessing we will be seeing alot of these over the next couple days out of an abundance of caution...

Our office was evacuated today after suspicious packages were found near the building. The packages were not addressed to the Senator or our office. We are grateful to the San Diego Police Department for their work to swiftly investigate this issue.

Suspicious package addressed to Eric Holder has been intercepted

A couple other return labels were said to be from a high ranking Democrat. Looks like Debbie Wasserman Schultz is that high ranking Democrat.

A suspicious package sent to former Attorney General Eric Holder was returned to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s office because it was listed on the return label, law enforcement sources say

i have a question. Are the people that are making these bombs so bad at it that all they do is induce possible panic and news and not a real boom?

Coincidence this happens right before the midterms ? (kind of like the spontaneous caravan)

Right, I am more than a little skeptical. If our FBI is worth anything anymore, they should be able to track down the responsible persons. It could be right wing extremists, but the timing 2 weeks before the midterms is a little suspicious to me. Dems have been caught vandalizing their own local headquarters in the past to blame Republicans. It is sad that this is plausible, but the tactics the left has sunk to has made this very plausible.

:laugh:

Uhh yeah that's plausible. A return label on a mail bomb, lol.

Do you trust the New York Times?

The device sent to CNN was in a manila envelope addressed to John Brennan, who was the C.I.A. director in the Obama administration and is a harsh critic of Mr. Trump. The president revoked Mr. Brennan’s security clearance in what was seen as an act of retribution.

The return address bore the name of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a Florida congresswoman and a former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, according to a person who saw a photograph of the envelope. The device sent to Mr. Soros was in a similar envelope also with a printed return address label with her name.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/nyregion/clinton-obama-explosive-device.html

CNN reported that whoever sent the package to Soros’ home used Wasserman Schultz’s office as a return address and did the same for a package to former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s office. When the latter package had a bad address, it was returned to Wasserman Schultz’s office and that’s the suspicious package there Wednesday.

https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article220542845.html#storylink=cpy

Seriously, you couldn't take the 5 seconds to Google that??

Wouldn't surprise me if the left was behind 9/11 and all the school shootings either.

Okay. I mean, it certainly wouldn't be the first time the left has done something like what was suggested. It's easily more unlikely that ot was some, average, run of the mill conservative that did it like the leftist media will try to sell us on.

What if Putin/Russia was behind the Caravan AND these mail bombs?

For the last two years, we've been hearing how sophisticated the Russians were at manipulating our country. Now we have a well-timed liberal show in Mexico and a well-timed conservative show with these mail bombs. Both are dominating the news media.

Do you trust the New York Times?

Seriously, you couldn't take the 5 seconds to Google that??

Are you saying someone used her name on the address label, or that she sent the package? I'm sure she is being drug away in handcuffs as we speak, lol. Smh.