Baseball 2024

E probably gets beat today and mark it down that Omar will be in here tomorrow talking about how it was all a smoke screen. He also thought this team wouldn't win 5 game this year.

E probably gets beat today and mark it down that Omar will be in here tomorrow talking about how it was all a smoke screen. He also thought this team wouldn't win 5 game this year.
I don’t want that. I’d rather continue to get needled for being wrong about my earlier comments.

Bats go cold. 5-0 final. Not a bad game by any means. This team is getting a lot better very quickly. See if you can steal one Wednesday.

Zion is a Junior with full ride to LSU. May be a 1st round draft pick. Elder played much better hit some balls hard early in the game.
Enough excuses. Get off your knees for Moeller. Celebrating “only” losing by 5 runs is disgusting.

I’m trying really hard not to be a jerk, but I’m so sick of this idea Elder is supposed to just bend over and take it from Moeller.

Last edited:
And I’m not suggesting the players should feel ashamed. Just focus on continuing to get better without the moral victories.

Zion is a Junior with full ride to LSU. May be a 1st round draft pick. Elder played much better hit some balls hard early in the game.
Zion is a generational talent at Moeller. It was said at the game he was throwing 97 mph on some pitches yesterday. Our guys were putting the ball in play just couldn’t find the holes. I prefer to highlight the positives. The pitcher, Biggs, threw a great game. Clean up some walks and he will be a good one. Center fielder made several remarkable plays and right fielder had a throw to get a guy at the plate by about ten feet. Again the boys weren’t over matched at the plate by one of the best pitchers in the country

Zion is a generational talent at Moeller. It was said at the game he was throwing 97 mph on some pitches yesterday. Our guys were putting the ball in play just couldn’t find the holes. I prefer to highlight the positives. The pitcher, Biggs, threw a great game. Clean up some walks and he will be a good one. Center fielder made several remarkable plays and right fielder had a throw to get a guy at the plate by about ten feet. Again the boys weren’t over matched at the plate by one of the best pitchers in the country
They had 4 hits and walks have been an issue all yr. It’s ok they lost and they made a big improvement but don’t try to play it off as a win.

I know he is committed to LSU. He is only a junior so it's too early to tell his draft prospects. It sounds believable he has that potential.

I was just pointing out facts that they only had 4 hits and 0 runs. Zion only had 4 strikeouts. They were making contact. Let's hope Elder gets a rematch in the tournament and more of those balls will get through for hits. Remember, they scored twice on Zion in the first game this year against Moeller.

Elder will face another tough Moeller pitcher on Wednesday and they will need to find some runs and pitch well and play good defensively to limit Moeller runs.

I know he is committed to LSU. He is only a junior so it's too early to tell his draft prospects. It sounds believable he has that potential.

I was just pointing out facts that they only had 4 hits and 0 runs. Zion only had 4 strikeouts. They were making contact. Let's hope Elder gets a rematch in the tournament and more of those balls will get through for hits. Remember, they scored twice on Zion in the first game this year against Moeller.

Elder will face another tough Moeller pitcher on Wednesday and they will need to find some runs and pitch well and play good defensively to limit Moeller runs.
The kid threw 70 pitches over 7 innings. Going into the season he was probably their second best bet to throw. The Notre Dame commit who is/was their true #1 has been dealing with a wrist injury since late last year and did not pitch in the state semi or final leaving it up to Zion to carry the load. If their ace can return (week to week) I hear, they could be headed to Akron/Canton once again. GBM 💪 ⚾

The kid threw 70 pitches over 7 innings. Going into the season he was probably their second best bet to throw. The Notre Dame commit who is/was their true #1 has been dealing with a wrist injury since late last year and did not pitch in the state semi or final leaving it up to Zion to carry the load. If their ace can return (week to week) I hear, they could be headed to Akron/Canton once again. GBM 💪 ⚾
Nobody here GAF. Did you forget about the Moe message board?

Elder forum having another inferiority complex meltdown at the hands of Moeller baseball 😂

They're now satisfied with "making contact" - but refuse to admit they just don't have the horses anymore.

LOL.............DblHelix post on Moe Board. LOL

jtk
()

Elder forum having another inferiority complex meltdown at the hands of Moeller baseball 😂

They're now satisfied with "making contact" - but refuse to admit they just don't have the horses anymore.

LOL.............DblHelix post on Moe Board. LOL

jtk
()
He’s right up to the phrase “anymore” like it’s a permanent decline. They were in a state title game 3 yrs ago, and lost by a run last yr in the region semi final. And that was after beating the #2 team in the state the prior game.

This particular team might but have the talent, but to suggest it’s permanent is a reflection of what a dbag he is. All of this butthurt bc his nephew got cut from a Freshman team 10 yrs ago.

He’s right up to the phrase “anymore” like it’s a permanent decline. They were in a state title game 3 yrs ago, and lost by a run last yr in the region semi final. And that was after beating the #2 team in the state the prior game.

This particular team might but have the talent, but to suggest it’s permanent is a reflection of what a dbag he is. All of this butthurt bc his nephew got cut from a Freshman team 10 yrs ago.
Moe anointing Trey and Hyzdu now?

Beat Mason last year in semi and lost to Moe in Regional final...

Bad news, Panthers lose 2 straight. Good news, they will likely be the superior team matchup wise until they meet Badin later in the year. Big chance to go on a sizeable win streak and secure 2nd place in the GCL.

Bad news, Panthers lose 2 straight. Good news, they will likely be the superior team matchup wise until they meet Badin later in the year. Big chance to go on a sizeable win streak and secure 2nd place in the GCL.
No superior matchup. Lose to Harrison today 8-1