Will Biden Debate Trump?

The best part is Jill in the background with the concerned look after she first hands him the microphone.
There is NO WAY Biden is making the decisions in the White House. My God we're dealing with war in Ukraine, an invasion of our southern border and the in your face use of federal & state law enforcement apparatus to prosecute the political opposition. And the guy suppossably running the show isn't competent to eat dinner without help.

How can any thinking person vote for Biden? He's a freaking mannequin. Voting for Biden is voting for Jill Biden and who knows who else to run the country. And they call us "Trump cultists".

I’m beginning to think Joe will not be the nominee. The Dems have to be panicked at what they are seeing. It’s definitely getting worse.

There is NO WAY Biden is making the decisions in the White House. My God we're dealing with war in Ukraine, an invasion of our southern border and the in your face use of federal & state law enforcement apparatus to prosecute the political opposition. And the guy suppossably running the show isn't competent to eat dinner without help.

How can any thinking person vote for Biden? He's a freaking mannequin. Voting for Biden is voting for Jill Biden and who knows who else to run the country. And they call us "Trump cultists".
And Trump's decision making should be trusted? He can't even figure out how to pay hookers

Jan 6, COVID, riots. What president doesn't get into something. They all do
Yep, Trump started COVID. Idiotic statement.

Under Biden, we have historically high inflation, the largest war in Europe since WW2, an open border, Radical Muslims orchestrating campus unrest, need I go on?

Those are the FACTS.

Under Biden, we have historically high inflation, the largest war in Europe since WW2, an open border, Radical Muslims orchestrating campus unrest, need I go on?

Those are the FACTS.
gosh , there are a whole bunch more for uncle Joe..

Those are the FACTS.
Did anyone say he started COVID??

Joe Biden is mentally unable to do the job of POTUS. It really is that simple. So the question becomes who the hell is calling the shots in the White House?
Trump is mentally unable to do the job as POTUS. It's that simple. So the question is who would call the shots.

do you know who was the highest PAID gubberment employee( at least being paid by the american taxpayers) it's a Doctor... and it's not Dr Jill Biden( at least she doesn't count in recieving her money from CHINA in this question)
WTF is gubberment? What jibberish are u talking?

Trump: inflation
Joe: but Jan 6
Joe: indictments
Joe: mumbles as he drifts off
Game set match. Trump

Trump is mentally unable to do the job as POTUS. It's that simple. So the question is who would call the shots.
he did a pretty dam good job when he was in office...go ask your mom, you probably were more interested in playing X box back then... get yourself educated on how well things were going...