Will Biden Debate Trump?

IMO -- Biden will not debate Trump.
Biden does not have the cognitive abilities to debate anyone. Biden can't answer question at a press conference even when the questions are scripted and he has notes. His puppet master will come up with all kinds of excuses - i.e. Trump is mean, Trump is un-American, Trump was the leader of the attempted overthrow of America, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH .... The puppet master won't let Biden near a podium.

#Trumpownsmysoul. LOL

He is the leader of the party and you will vote for him.

Did you invest in DJT$? Trump says it is solid

He is the leader of the party and you will vote for him.

Did you invest in DJT$? Trump says it is solid

Not a dime, how much have you put in? LOL
Poor bastard, sorry that this is happening to you.

IMO -- Biden will not debate Trump.
Biden does not have the cognitive abilities to debate anyone. Biden can't answer question at a press conference even when the questions are scripted and he has notes. His puppet master will come up with all kinds of excuses - i.e. Trump is mean, Trump is un-American, Trump was the leader of the attempted overthrow of America, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH .... The puppet master won't let Biden near a podium.
Doesn't Trump do the same exact things u said about Biden? He can't answer a question, doesn't have the cognitive skills, makes excuses.

Why should he … he has nothing to gain with a debate with Trump … just like Trump had nothing to gain but debating the other Republicans
if he did, would he have the Easter Bunny come on stage and walk uncle Joe off the it.... just like last year when the Easter bunny took uncle joe away when he started talking to a reporter

How can anyone answer the question but the people who you named?

How can you debate anyone who has no concept of reality? Trump says whatever will get him votes.
u actually want uncle joe for another 4 years?

tell me how things were going while Trump was President, and tell me how things are going the last 3 tears under Uncle Joe?

u actually want uncle joe for another 4 years?

tell me how things were going while Trump was President, and tell me how things are going the last 3 tears under Uncle Joe?
Could ask U the same question. U actually want the cult leader?

Sorry the last 6 plus years has happened to you and the Republican party. So much winning. Crowing about polls 7 months before the election is counted as winning at this point for you and yours. Poor Bastids So enjoy it I guess.
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

#TrumpwreckedHarry

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

#TrumpwreckedHarry
Yes his losing the House, Senate and the Presidency on his watch the first guy since the great depression surely has wrecked me and other non Republicans no doubt. Add in most all of his backed candidates in real competitive races losing {his handful of candidates that were heavy favorites win without his endorsements} , his wrecking the party, and oh yeah once again the LOSING since 2017, has surely wrecked a lot of people's lives not supporting him lol . The guys supporting him? Not a lot of winning either. You know the guys sitting in jail cells, prisons, reputations ruined, his Supreme court appointees resulting in the infinitesimal red ripple in 2022. If I remember correctly you pretty much guaranteed a Trump win in 2020 and cut and pasted how many articles predicting a huge red Tsunami in 2022. I see you think this result will also be a big win for the 'good " guys?

That is a very good sign . Going for the trifecta here? lol

Yes his losing the House, Senate and the Presidency on his watch the first guy since the great depression surely has wrecked me and other non Republicans no doubt. Add in most all of his backed candidates in real competitive races losing {his handful of candidates that were heavy favorites win without his endorsements} , his wrecking the party, and oh yeah once again the LOSING since 2017, has surely wrecked a lot of people's lives not supporting him lol . The guys supporting him? Not a lot of winning either. You know the guys sitting in jail cells, prisons, reputations ruined, his Supreme court appointees resulting in the infinitesimal red ripple in 2022. If I remember correctly you pretty much guaranteed a Trump win in 2020 and cut and pasted how many articles predicting a huge red Tsunami in 2022. I see you think this result will also be a big win for the 'good " guys?

That is a very good sign . Going for the trifecta here? lol
{ {}}} |+_)()= Yes he's wrecked you. LMAO, you can't quit him...or me. Double chins up.
Brendan Fraser Cheers GIF by G1ft3d

I was sure FJB would be put out to pasture before we got this far.

It's not too late for that, and he appears to be fading fast.

What's more likely,
a. Democrats maneuver FJB out,
b. Democrats figure a way to manipulate the vote again,
c. Democrats politely give up the White House?

{ {}}} |+_)()= Yes he's wrecked you. LMAO, you can't quit him...or me. Double chins up.
Brendan Fraser Cheers GIF by G1ft3d
So I am suddenly fat ? Let me fix a couple things for you. Never have been fat and won't ever be fat and I am very good shape thanks. So your go to here is usually, Keep swinging slugger? It's the Republican party that can't quit him and keeps him around even if he does nothing positive for the party. And the best example I see of someone who can't quit someone is you trolling to sports threads for years now , following me around reading and responding to every single post how many years running and attempting to open up other Coffman threads continuously. So I go long periods not even reading never mind responding you your posts and it's me who can't quit you? Alternate reality all dayevery day recluse boy. Same as it was every day all day the same stupid Gifs and phrases over and over again, and losing since 2017 . Enjoy the polls, it's like being with a loser program for many years now and sticking your chest out after a good scrimmage. But if that's all you have? That's what you have. Enjoy projection boy.