What Have You Learned Today ?, #3

Something else to worry about?

9198jycwV8L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

MV5BYTViNzMxZjEtZGEwNy00MDNiLWIzNGQtZDY2MjQ1OWViZjFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Congratulations, you quickly identify this anecdote as something you could readily relate and I am glad you loved it...it is relatable to your experiences but... Is it true? The perception you have as a golfer and the language that I used would make it plausible, yet I provided no proof, nor did you research or even ask for a score card before, "love your story". You have been kind of a demand proof guy in the past...Yet, you have questioned the validity to other stories I have given.

Plausibility is in the eye of the reader and you doing a little thinking or homework is no harder than me saying I got a hole in one.
I said I liked your story. I never said I believed it. That said, it has a much better chance of being true than the one about being unable to order a burger.

Professional protestors of Texas unmasked: Elementary school teacher, costumer designer and Palestinian store-owner among adults who infiltrated University of Austin demo​

1714921518900.png

These are the professional protesters who descended on the University of Texas’s Palestinian demonstration earlier this week despite having no connections to the school.

Among them is a former elementary school teacher, a costume designer, a Palestinian store-owner and an interpreter.

Their ages range from the early 30s to one man who is 59, and none are enrolled at the college.

Yesterday, at West 48th and Franklin, an armed car-jacker tried to take an Amazon van.

There was a physical struggle, the car-jacker ended up in the seat of the Amazon van and driving it, and the Amazon driver shot him dead.

This is great news. We need more dead thieves.

I don’t know if the thief had already been shot by the time he was driving away with the van, and I don’t know if he was shot with his own gun, or if the Amazon driver was carrying, but the thief crashed the van, and was pronounced dead when the squad arrived.

I don’t find myself wanting to pray for the family of the dead thief, but I will, and I certainly will pray for the driver/shooter.

Professional protestors of Texas unmasked: Elementary school teacher, costumer designer and Palestinian store-owner among adults who infiltrated University of Austin demo​

View attachment 58273

These are the professional protesters who descended on the University of Texas’s Palestinian demonstration earlier this week despite having no connections to the school.

Among them is a former elementary school teacher, a costume designer, a Palestinian store-owner and an interpreter.

Their ages range from the early 30s to one man who is 59, and none are enrolled at the college.
Prosecute each and every one for trespassing if you have the video evidence. F—- these fools.

These College seniors today are the same class of kids that had their senior years of high school screwed over by the teachers union and Anthony Fauci, just to have an excuse to steal an election. The hell with your protest. Go stand on Main Street stay off the campus and quit screwing with peoples kids you losers

View attachment 58273

The noose is always a good deterent to such behavior

America’s normal young men are fed up. They’re done. They grew up in educational institutions dominated by communist females who despised them. They were always hated because of the race of the majority of them – this pushback by normal guys is multiethnic – and they were always hated because of their gender and unapologetic devotion to cisgenderism. They are told they are the problem and their oppression the solution. Their mere existence is claimed to be proof of a devotion to “white supremacy.” Their heritage is proof of their moral bankruptcy, an original sin that they can never scrub away. They are the oppressors, even though there’s no one more oppressed on a college campus than a frat boy, targeted by an administration that hates him, subjected to a double-track justice system that nukes him if he’s caught sneaking a Dos Equis, but that kisses the collective booty – the enormous booty – of the communist terror fans who take over chunks of the campuses. The normal guys are the designated villains, by the left and Hollywood too, and the rest of us are supposed to hate them.

But they’re not hated now. They’re loved. They’re loved by normal people everywhere because they’re the ones fighting back. They refuse to cede the moral high ground to these pretentious jerks. They have nothing but contempt for the leftist ruling class, and they have nothing to lose. For their entire lives, they’ve been told that they are the heavies in our cultural script, and they are sick of it. They’re done. Finished. This is only the start of the pushback.

I learned that "equity grading" isn't likely to solve the racial imbalances in math & science. My question is what morons ever thought it would?

Just painful... Also not a big fan of education PhDs... have 2 in my extended family (one from a long time ago)... the older was a superintendent, the newer one couldn't find a job but expects to be addressed as "Dr" :rolleyes:

Just painful... Also not a big fan of education PhDs... have 2 in my extended family (one from a long time ago)... the older was a superintendent, the newer one couldn't find a job but expects to be addressed as "Dr" :rolleyes:
Jill Jacobs-Biden EdD thesis, "Student Retention at the Community College: Meeting Students' Needs", Fall 2006.

She stated in the Overview, Page 2: "In an average-sized class of twenty students at Delaware Tech, for example, most of the seats will be filled with young students who have just graduated from high school. The majority of these will be female. At least five seats will be filled with middled-aged men and women who have lost their jobs due to downsizing and/or outsourced. One or two seats will be filled with students who have graduated from a GED program. Some seats will hold older women whose children have just entered college - now these women are taking the opportunity to earn a college degree themselves. Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; one seat will hold a Latino; and the remaining seats will be filled with students from Asian descent or non-resident aliens".

If the average class is 20 students and 3/4 (15 students) are Caucasian and 1/4 (5 students) are African American, how in the hell can another seat be held for a Latino and the remaining seats filled with students from Asian descent or non-resident aliens?

I have sat in on numerous doctoral thesis defenses and have learned that quoting statistical data as "most", "majority", "at least", "some" or the phrase, "one or two" is an automatic dismal of the student until such mathematical data is strongly supported in the argument...with those pesky numbers. However, seeing her use of ratios, I totally get why she did what she did.

Painful is the least and kindest thing you could have stated.

I learned that this will not end well for the country:

“For my friends, everything; for my enemies, the law.”

This philosophy, announced by Brazilian President Getulio Vargas in the 1940s, is no longer just the favored approach of Latin American strongmen. It has become the openly practiced strategy of today’s Democratic machine.

Laws that hamper Democrats are ignored. Laws that might be used to hurt Republicans are enforced to — and often well past — the limits of the law.

Jill Jacobs-Biden EdD thesis, "Student Retention at the Community College: Meeting Students' Needs", Fall 2006.

She stated in the Overview, Page 2: "In an average-sized class of twenty students at Delaware Tech, for example, most of the seats will be filled with young students who have just graduated from high school. The majority of these will be female. At least five seats will be filled with middled-aged men and women who have lost their jobs due to downsizing and/or outsourced. One or two seats will be filled with students who have graduated from a GED program. Some seats will hold older women whose children have just entered college - now these women are taking the opportunity to earn a college degree themselves. Three quarters of the class will be Caucasian; one quarter of the class will be African American; one seat will hold a Latino; and the remaining seats will be filled with students from Asian descent or non-resident aliens".

If the average class is 20 students and 3/4 (15 students) are Caucasian and 1/4 (5 students) are African American, how in the hell can another seat be held for a Latino and the remaining seats filled with students from Asian descent or non-resident aliens?

I have sat in on numerous doctoral thesis defenses and have learned that quoting statistical data as "most", "majority", "at least", "some" or the phrase, "one or two" is an automatic dismal of the student until such mathematical data is strongly supported in the argument...with those pesky numbers. However, seeing her use of ratios, I totally get why she did what she did.

Painful is the least and kindest thing you could have stated.
Jill from Jersey isn't a PhD?!

So, she's an ED, but you can't take a pill to make her go away.....

Stormy Daniels - he had Yeti pubes and a mushroom head !

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The cross examination should be good. 😎
The fact that you are celebrating this as the centerpiece of the "case" is illustrative of the one constant purpose, Humiliate the Orange Boaster, and by ommission otherwise, of the idiotic futility of the entire Democrat lawfare effort. Just a cheezy effort by some low-lifes to humiliate one formerly one of their own, but now a partisan political opponent.

There was a time not long ago when the smarter Democrats with a scrap of legal acumen and candor would call the Bragg farce the "ugly sister" among the 91 nationwide counts. A half year later of dumb Democrats doing Democrat things, and the ugly sister is your date for Homecoming. Nothing of your fake news stands up to scrutiny, from "Russian Collusion" on, nine years running straight BS by you TDS people. You suck.

LOL at Pile-a-dung Pal-a-din and the stupid Demarxist clown show

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels - he had Yeti pubes and a mushroom head !

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The cross examination should be good. 😎
I will say this for her if that is what she testified, at least she has kept her story the same I heard that when the story broke. I was hoping she would tells us something new that we had not heard already.