Week 8: LaSalle

Every week pass plays are added to #3's playbook, it's a process and he can get there eventually
At this point he's completed 1 of just 11 passes on the varsity level.
I expect his attempts and completions to increase in these final 2 games and hopefully into the playoffs.
When he played in the Moeller JV game in Week 5 his passing numbers were not good.
I'm not sure why this isn't easy to understand
Well they don’t call his number for passes on varsity. Then the JV situation you brought up, you move him down to run with an offense and receivers he hasn’t worked with since the end of their freshman season. I don’t see why it isn’t easy to understand that they haven’t helped to set him up for success. Which is the point numerous posters have made. Which leads to the question of why haven’t they?

Well they don’t call his number for passes on varsity. Then the JV situation you brought up, you move him down to run with an offense and receivers he hasn’t worked with since the end of their freshman season. I don’t see why it isn’t easy to understand that they haven’t helped to set him up for success. Which is the point numerous posters have made. Which leads to the question of why haven’t they?
#3 got equal reps all through preseason.
At this point in time, when he runs the ball he averages 7 yards a carry and is a threat to take it to the house and when he throws the ball there is an 8% chance that it will be complete.
This is why his current playbook is heavy on run and weak on pass, BUT pass plays are being added to his playbook weekly and practiced weekly

#3 got equal reps all through preseason.
At this point in time, when he runs the ball he averages 7 yards a carry and is a threat to take it to the house and when he throws the ball there is an 8% chance that it will be complete.
This is why his current playbook is heavy on run and weak on pass, BUT pass plays are being added to his playbook weekly and practiced weekly
i know they are adding more, and I know they're smart enough to know if people see he's a passing threat it'll help keep that rushing average up. I just really wish they would call a few more pass plays for him. I have faith they're figuring it all out.

I hear you and I don't mean to be obtuse but I just don't understand how the voices are heard by the coaches. What's the forum for that...other than this blog, perhaps? Parents aren't confronting coaches so I'm trying to understand exactly how the noise reaches them.
And I agree that whether the questions are justified is an entirely different issue.
I can tell you when my boys played at StX there were parents that would call, text, email, and even go to the school to complain. I know this because they would talk about at the tailgates.

Specht sent a text out to the parents that has been pretty well circulated. I will say this, it seems like a split crowd amongst the parents.

I can tell you when my boys played at StX there were parents that would call, text, email, and even go to the school to complain. I know this because they would talk about at the tailgates.
Indeed. People would be surprised as to how much certain parents (in general, not necessarily at X) try to get a hold of the coach to plead their case.

Specht sent a text out to the parents that has been pretty well circulated. I will say this, it seems like a split crowd amongst the parents.
This is yet another post with the same type of innuendo and noise that got me yelled at for some reason.

What was his message?

This is yet another post with the same type of innuendo and noise that got me yelled at for some reason.

What was his message?
He referred to ReJect as an a-hole and claimed he was the root of all of X problems. He added that 4GX and L Hand could not distinguish between 💩 and peanut butter. Finally he directed all low information X fans to pay attention to and heed the advice of birdog! See how long this post is visible. :ROFLMAO: GBM 💪 🏈

He referred to ReJect as an a-hole and claimed he was the root of all of X problems. He added that 4GX and L Hand could not distinguish between 💩 and peanut butter. Finally he directed all low information X fans to pay attention to and heed the advice of birdog! See how long this post is visible. :ROFLMAO: GBM 💪 🏈
Rent-free!!! Love it!

Hey you aka "can't distinguish between :poop: and peanut butter". Did you watch the Iggy game on Saturday? Two evenly matched teams I would say. 🤣 GBM 💪🏈
I have no freakin' clue what you are talking about. I didn't say a word about what I thought would happen in the X/Iggy game. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else? As I said - rent-free!