Way to early D1 SW Ohio predictions

Was wondering what everyones way early predictions on the gwoc, gmc, ecc, and ggcl were. Who will win, who will be close?

my current predictions are:

gwoc: toss up between springboro, fairmont and then wayne behind

gmc: princeton wins league, followed by mason and a still young lakota west

ecc: probably tight race between winton woods and west clermont and not really seeing anyone else is the race and if hicks is back at WC they most likely win

ggcl: probably MND in a landslide even with their unproven coaching change

Was wondering what everyones way early predictions on the gwoc, gmc, ecc, and ggcl were. Who will win, who will be close?

my current predictions are:

gwoc: toss up between springboro, fairmont and then wayne behind

gmc: princeton wins league, followed by mason and a still young lakota west

ecc: probably tight race between winton woods and west clermont and not really seeing anyone else is the race and if hicks is back at WC they most likely win

ggcl: probably MND in a landslide even with their unproven coaching change

Don’t count Seton out of the GGCL next year.

I think they could be because of how good Hale, their other freshman from last year are, and in my opinion some of the best coaching in the state. Winton Woods would be my pick as well though. Also not huge on kings because how much they lost and not a lot of young talent.

I think they could be because of how good Hale, their other freshman from last year are, and in my opinion some of the best coaching in the state. Winton Woods would be my pick as well though. Also not huge on kings because how much they lost and not a lot of young talent.
For West Clermont I think the question is - who can play outside of Hale? She was good last year, but West Clermont is losing like 5 of their top 7 players from last year.

Kings also losing a lot, but bringing back Ingram.

And if you want to find young talent, Winton Woods has it. They return their top 5 scorers, who currently include 3 sophomores and 2 freshman (including Trammell).

But didn't they lose a coach too? I think last year was a Cinderella year for WC, I don't see them winning the ECC again much less being a contender for the region. Any confirmation on where Hicks is going??

I actually think the ECC will be interesting to watch this year, seems everyone has something to prove. I think there will be a lot of 'any given day' games amongst them. In the GMC, East never goes down without a fight and that won't be any different this year, and West should have all the tools it needs with some returning young talent to get back to the glory days but they just have no team chemistry but if they decide to play together they could be a dark horse. Princeton without Sole should still contend but they need Gerton to decide this is her time to lead, body language says she's just not into it but talent is there in spades. Mason has lost the last of their height, but Matula is going to Matula so all eyes will be on who he brings in but Parrish is an upperclassman now and I suspect we see that difference in her leadership, they'll contend per usual.

They did lose a coach but the head coach had success there before the assistant and I would not be surprised if he had success there afterwards. If hicks somehow ends up back there then obviously they are in contention but if not your probably right they will not win the league most likely but will definitely be in the upper half. Then in the GMC I am very high on what Princeton can do post-Sole as Gerton really stepped up late in the year and has had a killer aau so far from what I have seen and heard. Lakota West will be very talented but still young in my opinion they are still another year away. Mason will definitely be in the running for the region with Parrish and the probable best coach in Cincinnati in Matula. It will be a fun year in Southwest Ohio as always!

Fairmont and Boro in GWOC.

Mason and Princeton a toss-up in GMC
with West and east not far behind. Fairfield is probably 5. Not sure 2hat Sycamore has. Don't see much from rest of league.

GGCL will be MND then Seton

ECC should be Winton Woods. Lebanon to follow then Kings. After that it's a toss-up with West Clermont, Milford, Walnut. All those should be solid and capable on a given night to beat the top 3 teams. LM Loveland and Turpin aren't bad and Anderson probably won't win a game all yr.

Probably not in D1, Talawanda will be OK but will fall off significantly losing Farris and Fears.

Badin will be pretty good in D2 and I’m sure CCD will have a good showing in D4

Or they want to take advantage of good coaching, overall great athletic facilities. Great education if they put the work in . And probably the girls team is going on a run to a lot of final 4s

Or they want to take advantage of good coaching, overall great athletic facilities. Great education if they put the work in . And probably the girls team is going on a run to a lot of final 4s
Hmm, maybe. But she didn't want to take advantage her first 3 years of high school?

I'm sure Givens, Gerton and Sneed all came to Princeton for the education, especially Givens, who is coming from Walnut, and Gerton, who came from Summit.

Probably just a coincidence they all play for Legends U too.

Looks like Hicks is off to Purcell Marian.
I don't think anyone expected her at WC this year. Since she'll have to sit the transfer ban second half of the season at Purcell playing for Coach Mosley is going to be her warmup for early enrolling at OSU in January is my guess. High school musical chairs aside its a solid plan if so.
I'm sure Givens, Gerton and Sneed all came to Princeton for the education, especially Givens, who is coming from Walnut, and Gerton, who came from Summit.
Agreed on Givens, she is definitely just ring chasing as a senior. Sneed came to Princeton as a freshman though, nothing wrong with that.
How long until she's at MND? Wouldn't be shocked if it happens.
I think I would be actually. Her family is basically WC Royalty.

How long until she's at MND? Wouldn't be shocked if it happens.
Yeah I do not see that happening at all. Both of her sisters played for the coach long before the new mnd coach with the hat was there. Also from everything I have heard they are much closer with the WC coach than the mnd one. Heard they may of left his aau program due to problems with him.

I don't think anyone expected her at WC this year. Since she'll have to sit the transfer ban second half of the season at Purcell playing for Coach Mosley is going to be her warmup for early enrolling at OSU in January is my guess. High school musical chairs aside its a solid plan if so.

Agreed on Givens, she is definitely just ring chasing as a senior. Sneed came to Princeton as a freshman though, nothing wrong with that.

I think I would be actually. Her family is basically WC Royalty.
I really have no clue on Hale. Just guessing based on the constant rotation of players involved with certain coaches.

Sneed was also a Winton Woods kid up until her freshman year.