Trump Veepstakes

Does he do anything to help with women or moderate voters. Typically freedom caucus members have little appeal to them.
There's absolutely nothing Trump can do when it comes to the white female suburban vote. That was lost the day Dobbs was announced.

This is impolite... but Donalds is black. Like black black. Not sorta black like Obama or Harris. And I think that's an asset. I don't see how inserting some conversabimbo into the VP slot helps broaden anything.

It will be a cold day in hades begore Kemp or Haley join trump. Their careers would be forever ruined, and they know that. People do not vote for VP, but for the top of the tix. or in this case against alzheimer joe or dementia donny.
Dementia

Georgia- Trump lost most of his ground here in the Atlanta and Savannah burbs. He bled out middle to upper middle voters in these areas. These are the group of voters that make up Haley’s core base of support.

Michigan, PA, Wisky and Arizona are the same story. Trump got killed by suburb voters who revolted against him.
Wait until you see the revolt FJB generates.

I beg to differ. I voted for Trump in 2020 because of Pence being on the ticket.
I voted for Obama a second time because Palin was on the other ticket. People that would not have voted came out and voted for old white Joe because of Kamala in some cases. So yeah, I agree

Byron Donalds. If the polls indicating hugely increasing black voter support are anywhere near accurate, or even partly accurate, he's a slam dunk. Freedom caucus member, anti-war streak, inflation hawk. Problem is Trump would probably see him as a threat to his own popularity. No one really thinks that of Kristi Noem or Ron DeSantis and definitely not Nikki Haley.
I like him quite a bit, but he's very young and very green.

Mean best for you or you think. Ron DeSanctimonious is not going to be "your chosen one" VP. Be the end of his career.
That's a stupid nickname. It's not at all accurate. I don't think a genuine conservative with any respect for conservatism in government would even use it, neocon warhawk. You're no better than Trump.

I have said repeatedly that I would prefer DeSantis for the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024, but the Democrats punked us by attacking Trump unjustly and creating sympathy in the Republican base. Unfortunately, their gambit appears to have succeeded. I have said repeatedly that RDS would be crazy to soil his stellar political career by being Trump's VP. I've said it over and over again, from long before the first suit against Trump.

What a dumb "response" up there you made. So, what's wrong with you ? Do you simply want a petty squabble ?

That's a stupid nickname. It's not at all accurate. I don't think a genuine conservative with any respect for conservatism in government would even use it, neocon warhawk. You're no better than Trump.

I have said repeatedly that I would prefer DeSantis for the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024, but the Democrats punked us by attacking Trump unjustly and creating sympathy in the Republican base. Unfortunately, their gambit appears to have succeeded. I have said repeatedly that RDS would be crazy to soil his stellar political career by being Trump's VP. I've said it over and over again, from long before the first suit against Trump.

What a dumb "response" up there you made. So, what's wrong with you ? Do you simply want a petty squabble ?
LOL keep on blabbering trump suck up all you ever do is defend your chosen one. Because I support Ukraine and repelling putin from that country I am a neocon warhawk LOL. You were for supporting ukraine now against it wonder why? Keep being a hypocrite. I am all for cutting the defense by 20% or more that is being a neocon warhawk? Look at who is supporting the destruction of Gaza using Americasn weapons not me, but you are so who is the warhawk - hypocrite.

LOL keep on blabbering trump suck up all you ever do is defend your chosen one. Because I support Ukraine and repelling putin from that country I am a neocon warhawk LOL. You were for supporting ukraine now against it wonder why? Keep being a hypocrite. I am all for cutting the defense by 20% or more that is being a neocon warhawk? Look at who is supporting the destruction of Gaza using Americasn weapons not me, but you are so who is the warhawk - hypocrite.
Are you having an issue with meds or something ? Please, call someone that loves you and have an extended conversation with them. Just trust me, it may be for the best.

I believe Trump loses by 10 points (48 blue -38 red-14 independent ) but if I play the role of selecting a veep for him, it is a female for sure, black preferably, with strong ties to Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania. Those are a few of the states he must win to have any chance. That assumes he holds onto Ohio, Florida, Indiana, Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina , North and South Dakota, Kansas, Wyomimg, Utah, Montana, Missouri, Nebraska, Minnesota and a couple others in North East.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
...... if I play the role of selecting a veep for him, it is a female for sure, black preferably, with strong ties to Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania.
No one saw the Pence selection coming in 2016. I've a feeling the unpredictability maybe repeating.
Stacey Abrams - you heard it here first.

If the Donald can sing her praises at one of his rallies. anything is possible nowadays. :D

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/27/politics/donald-trump-brian-kemp-stacey-abrams/index.html

Last edited:
Stacey Abrams - you heard it here first.

If the Donald can sing her praises at one of his rallies. anything is possible nowadays. :D

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/27/politics/donald-trump-brian-kemp-stacey-abrams/index.html
I think Abrams and Carville need their own TV show.

Not as sexy as bikini-clad interview show called "Parasailing, with Sarah Palin", but The Democrats version of the old "Point/Counterpoint" done in costume

walt-disney-fantasia-75th-anniversary-dancing-hippo.jpg

Once I realized that Stacy has hippo teeth with that gap, the image has been indelible…

Last edited:
I appreciate Rubio speaking out here on this one very much. I also have to wonder if this also qualifies as Rubio testing the VP waters -

A just battle, to be sure, AND a Pence-ly reaching out to evangelicals from a man with tremendous appeal among hispanic CITIZENS ?

Last edited:
It will be a cold day in hades begore Kemp or Haley join trump. Their careers would be forever ruined, and they know that. People do not vote for VP, but for the top of the tix. or in this case against alzheimer joe or dementia donny.
I'm a guy who voted Republican for decades, but cannot stand Trump. Now I am a labelled a RINO because I could not vote for the egomaniacal grifter who aspires to be a dictator. I'm telling you that the VP pick is of utmost importance. We are all watching and waiting, the 20-30% of us in the middle.

I want to vote "R" - I want to vote for the best policies. I will if he chooses a sane running mate. It cannot be a psycho like MTG, Gaetz, or Boebert. It cannot be a mindless sycophant like Boem, Lake or others. If Trump chooses a sharp, reasonable running mate, the "R"s win easily.

None of us RINOs want 4 more years of what we have now, and none of us want Kamala as president when Joe either kicks the bucket or is forced out of office by dementia. And I also expect that Trump won't last 4 years. Trump's VP choice is the only important thing left in this sad presidential election. America deserves better choices.

I have never considered South Dakota's Kristi Noem a mindless sycophant. She was clearly in charge during the Plandemic and didn't destroy the rights of the citizens of her state. She'd be a strong VP.... especially compared to today's Ms. Word Salad.

I'm a guy who voted Republican for decades, but cannot stand Trump. Now I am a labelled a RINO because I could not vote for the egomaniacal grifter who aspires to be a dictator. I'm telling you that the VP pick is of utmost importance. We are all watching and waiting, the 20-30% of us in the middle.

I want to vote "R" - I want to vote for the best policies. I will if he chooses a sane running mate. It cannot be a psycho like MTG, Gaetz, or Boebert. It cannot be a mindless sycophant like Boem, Lake or others. If Trump chooses a sharp, reasonable running mate, the "R"s win easily.

None of us RINOs want 4 more years of what we have now, and none of us want Kamala as president when Joe either kicks the bucket or is forced out of office by dementia. And I also expect that Trump won't last 4 years. Trump's VP choice is the only important thing left in this sad presidential election. America deserves better choices.
This^ is how I know you're either a moron or a liar. Child, please.

I have never considered South Dakota's Kristi Noem a mindless sycophant. She was clearly in charge during the Plandemic and didn't destroy the rights of the citizens of her state. She'd be a strong VP.... especially compared to today's Ms. Word Salad.
No one in their right mind does. That was written by one who likely wants Haley as VP. Much disingenuous BS under that username in the past 2 months or so. ;)

Now that Noem and Katie Britt have removed themselves from further consideration. I still think that Nikki Haley is the best choice but that seems pipe dreamish.

Now that Noem and Katie Britt have removed themselves from further consideration. I still think that Nikki Haley is the best choice but that seems pipe dreamish.
HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER choose Nikki Haley...because she hurt his feelings.

Little Marco is submissive enough and willing to commit crimes and lie for trump (but he is in Florida)
JD willing to completely ignore the Constitution and move from NATO to an alliance of Authoritarians (Russia, China, NK..) So he could be an option that trump would like...but he has the charisma of a box of rocks.