Supreme Court News

Or Clarence ruling on Insurrection cases when his wife was one the key members planning to steal an election and violate the constitutional order governing our democracy.
Everyone's wife has an opinion, fool. The fact that you don't like those opinions of Ginnie Thomas is meaningless. Again, stop making assumptions and projecting your own low moral character upon others.

Everyone's wife has an opinion, fool. The fact that you don't like those opinions of Ginnie Thomas is meaningless. Again, stop making assumptions and projecting your own low moral character upon others.
It is the actions. If your wife has an opinion that the Banks money is hers to take you cannot sit on the bench for her armed robbery trial.

This is a ridiculous opinion piece. Look -
In their unanimous decision, the nine justices ruled that states don’t have the authority to keep candidates for federal office off their election ballots based on the Insurrection Clause. But five of the six conservative justices went further — they decided not only to make new law, but to rewrite the Constitution. They ruled that a person cannot be disqualified from office by the 14th Amendment unless Congress passes legislation saying so.

So he just gave a quarter million dollar RV cuz they are pals? Also built a house for his mama.
Yes. Do you not know, or even observe, any truly wealthy people ? Many reach a certain age with a certain size pile of loot, and throw their "chump change" around in six figure sums like I regard $50s. It's a whole different scale. Be real.

No reason to take the extra step but they are known to be partisan.

I am old enough to remember them testifying under oath that Roe v Wade was settled law.
Link ? I'd like to read that. I say that you lie. Again. It's what you do in here.

Roe v. Wade was an atrocious decision, in an absurd stretch of the Constitutional right to privacy. It was a gutless punt of Judicial responsibility, truly.

Link ? I'd like to read that. I say that you lie. Again. It's what you do in here.

Roe v. Wade was an atrocious decision, in an absurd stretch of the Constitutional right to privacy. It was a gutless punt of Judicial responsibility, truly.
Kavanaugh repeatedly said that Roe v. Wade was “settled as precedent.”

Gorsusch "I would tell you that Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court. It has been reaffirmed," he said. "A good judge will consider it as precedent of the U.S. Supreme Court worthy as treatment of precedent like any other." Gorsuch took the uncontroversial line that Roe is a precedent. Precedent is the "anchor of law," he said. "It is the starting place for a judge."

Yawn....small compared to Roberts wife placing lawyers or clarence getting an RV for delivering verdicts.
dean winchester face punch GIF

Kavanaugh repeatedly said that Roe v. Wade was “settled as precedent.”
It was. That isn't what I disputed, because you did not write this previously, liar. You wrote the following:
I am old enough to remember them testifying under oath that Roe v Wade was settled law.
You now sloppily quote Justices unable to have considered the Dobbs case brought in 2022 when they had testified in the past. The reversal was simple -

In June 2022, the Supreme Court overruled Roe and Casey in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization on the grounds that the substantive right to abortion was not "deeply rooted in this Nation's history or tradition", nor considered a right when the Due Process Clause was ratified in 1868, and was unknown in U.S. law until Roe.
from here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roe_v._Wade#:~:text=Casey overruled Roe's trimester,and Casey in Dobbs v.
Gorsusch "I would tell you that Roe v. Wade, decided in 1973, is a precedent of the United States Supreme Court. It has been reaffirmed," he said. "A good judge will consider it as precedent of the U.S. Supreme Court worthy as treatment of precedent like any other." Gorsuch took the uncontroversial line that Roe is a precedent. Precedent is the "anchor of law," he said. "It is the starting place for a judge."

Right. It is, as you NOW quote, "the starting place for a judge". It is not nor will never be the lie that you claimed it to be when you wrote , "I am old enough to remember them testifying under oath that Roe v Wade was settled law.".

As always, you do your Marxist uncle Noam proud with lies of subtle deception by changing just enough words to preserve a "now-erroneous" impression but alter the meaning. Wait a bit, pick up the ball, and run with your lie. Again.

You don't actually understand how any of this American legal system works, do you ? You just repeat the "best" partisan BS you hear in the fake news.

As many on the Left never seem to acknowledge, there is no “settled law” on Roe. It was a SCOTUS decision and not a law passed by Congress and signed by a President.

But, those people are known for repeating lies long enough that they believe in their hearts that they are true.

As many on the Left never seem to acknowledge, there is no “settled law” on Roe. It was a SCOTUS decision and not a law passed by Congress and signed by a President.

But, those people are known for repeating lies long enough that they believe in their hearts that they are true.
Ohio voted, it's open season on babies. Yep, you can kill them year round.