Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Chiefs by 1-7

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Chiefs by 8-16

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Chiefs by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It amazes me the amount of crap that Kyle Shanahan gets?? Outside of possibly Andy Reid, is there another NFL coach that's had more success the last few years??? Niners blunders/ bad things last night....
  • McCaffrey fumble on the first drive
  • Greenlaw popping his Achilles just running on the field
  • Debo hamstring, although he did return
  • Kittle shoulder
  • Punt that hit the Niner blocker and not recovered by the punt returner ( really the play of the game, IMO)
  • Missed XP
None of these have much to do with the head coach. It just amazes me that fans and others don't hold players accountable, they immediately go to the head coach or coordinators.
I mean, not informing your team how OT works and not having a plan in place in the event of it is more than fair criticism especially since they were favorites to get there. That isn’t a controversial take.

That third quarter was awful. Fun ending though. Digging the 630 start too. Ended late but not terribly late.
This is because it's Sunday. I saw some clamoring for the college basketball national championships to start earlier. But those are on Mondays. You simply cannot start games on weeknights at 6 or 7, the Mountain and West coasts are still in their workdays.

It amazes me the amount of crap that Kyle Shanahan gets?? Outside of possibly Andy Reid, is there another NFL coach that's had more success the last few years??? Niners blunders/ bad things last night....
  • Kittle shoulder
  • Punt that hit the Niner blocker and not recovered by the punt returner ( really the play of the game, IMO)
  • Missed XP
None of these have much to do with the head coach. It just amazes me that fans and others don't hold players accountable, they immediately go to the head coach or coordinators.
Don't forget the Niners going into a soft zone with under 2 minutes to play, pretty much assuring the Chiefs would go right down the field and tie the game in regulation.

Don't forget the Niners going into a soft zone with under 2 minutes to play, pretty much assuring the Chiefs would go right down the field and tie the game in regulation.
That's a tough one because you don't want to give up a big chunk play. Really a tough spot for the defense there. I thought KC took too much time going down and limited their chances to win the game in regulation. They had 2 time outs and 1:58 and kicked it with 6 seconds.

I'm not surprised that a TTUN kicker would choke on a layup kick in the Super Bowl. ;)

All collegiate affiliation ball-busting aside, it's amazing how many of these games come down to simple special teams execution. Forever the afterthought until it costs you the whole enchilada.

I'm not surprised that a TTUN kicker would choke on a layup kick in the Super Bowl. ;)

All collegiate affiliation ball-busting aside, it's amazing how many of these games come down to simple special teams execution. Forever the afterthought until it costs you the whole enchilada.
Moody did make two HUGE kicks in the game, I thought. And how Chiefs of it for Butker to literally kick it between the arms of two Niners? I mean it's always a game of inches.

49ers have only themselves to blame. The muff, not scoring a TD on the first drive there, the missed PAT.... so much to just let KC stay in it and stay in it and stay in it.
blocked PAT......you don't want dude to end up like this wretch...

rocket-man-1986--7637201-.jpg

• Kittle shoulder
  • Missed XP
Reid was in the same boat in Philly.

Kinda funny, huh ?

I watched the game with the sound off because Romo was so unbearable. Gald I'm not the only one who thinks so:

Gary Williams

@Garywilliams1Up

Romo suffocated the whole broadcast and on the play to win in OT choked a global audience out by blabbering over the moment. Exhausting.

Does it seem like an unnatural amount of times that a missed xp comes back to bite a team?

Last edited:
I agree that Andy Reid is a great coach but....
Yea the NFL didn't want frisco to win:

Guess the zebras caused SF kicker to kick the football low (blocked) and punt returner to muff a punt. People are going to think what they want to think, zebras did not affect the overall outcome of the game, the players did.

Last edited:
Yea the NFL didn't want frisco to win:

Guess the zebras caused SF kicker to kick the football low (blocked) and punt returner to muff a punt. People are going to think what they want to think, zebras did not affect the overall outcome of the game, the players did.
I didn't have a horse in the race, but the lack of consistency for holding in the league is tough to watch. I get letting them play, but you can't tackle dudes. Then other calls are barely a tug while disengaging during change of direction and it's called.

I didn't have a horse in the race, but the lack of consistency for holding in the league is tough to watch. I get letting them play, but you can't tackle dudes. Then other calls are barely a tug while disengaging during change of direction and it's called.
Watched Bosa quite a bit during the game. The way he was being manhandled it look more like WWE than football.

The game will be decided in 4OT with Mahomes throwing an off-balance, 35-yd TD to Travis Kelce with one-tenth of a second left on the clock, with Bosa and 3 other defenders wrapped around his legs. Kelce will, of course, make the one-handed between-the knees catch sandwiched between 2 defenders, thus causing a riot in the endzone as time expires. Swift will come running out of the loge seats shouting "I Love you Travis...have my baby!!!" Mayhem will thus ensue, before order is restored and Jake from State Farm shows up to shoot a State Farm commercial.
You ALMOST nailed it. Except it was ONE OT, and a UGA DAWG from Elberton, Georgia, did the deed. Kelce was busy watching his lil Commie girlfriend Swiftie, playing grabass with her peeps in the box seats.

I see DRESSES in the future, for the NFL!

Why would defense be the headline in talking about KC? Their run under Reid and Mahomes has been built on offense, of course that's the headline.

The Browns defense was certainly the headline in discussing them this year. If the Steelers were in the SB the headline would be their defense.
IF the Chiefs had ponied up the extra coin for Georgia born Tyreek Hill. These games would never have been CLOSE!

As an aside, congrats to Ohio State's Bosa, and the five UGA DAWGS, who made it to the last game of the season. And to Elberton, Ga. Mecole Hardman, for scoring the winning touchdown.

Last edited:
Kelce and Mahomes wife are two of the biggest A-holes walking the planet. Mahomes and Kelce should swap chicks.
SOOO, I take it that you're NOT a SWIFTIE? WHAT an ARROGANT HYPOCRIT she is. Proponent of the Green New Deal. And flies on more PRIVATE JETS than the BEATLES!

How 2024 is this, a shooting at the KC Chiefs parade today. Reportedly 8 people injured.