Springfield Wrestling 2013/2014

Congrats to Tyson senevoravong and Zach larue for becoming Jr high ptc champions. Zach did not allow a point scored on him the whole tournament and Ty hit a last second guillotine to beat last year's champion from streetsboro. We had 6 placers and 2 champions. Good job boys

That kid from Streetsboro was tough last year. I remember watching that match....Nice job Tyson!! Congrats to all the boys for a great showing this weekend.

106- Stubblefield (10) V Williams (9)
113-
120- Jarvis (9)
126- Piggot (10)
132- Rittenour (10)
138-
145- J Williams (11)
152- George (9)
160- Woods (12), DeVictor (9)
170- Briggs (12)
182- Holmes (11)
195-
220- Mook (11)
HWT-

Had a 138 that got a concussion at a preview and was advised to pursue running by his doctor. It wasn't his first.

Had a 113/120 who struggled with eligibility. Probably would have been a potential District Qualifier based on his previous resume.

Sectionals are this weekend.

Congrats to Sparta as they competed at the sectional tournament this weekend at Northwest hs. 9 out of 10 kids reached the final round and 5 move on to districts. Good luck to the boys in alliance next weekend as it's probably the toughest district in the state.

Without a doubt it's the toughest D-2 district in the state. Congrats to the five who made it. I had to watch my son wrestle his last high school match ever at West Branch Saturday as he tore a muscle in his shoulder in the semi's and had to withdraw. Sucks this happened his senior year!

Congrats to Zach Larue as he placed 7th at Ohioway state championships. Actually he was the best wrestler in the building and just kept losing for some reason. Oh well, back to the drawing board...

Good luck to Zach larue as he heads to Virginia beach and competes on st Vincents national team memorial day weekend.

Congrats to Zach as he went 5-2 at va beach national duals. He tied with the best record on st v national jr high team. Thanks to coach Gary for the invite