South Dakota Gov Brags About Killing Animals, Loses Chances at VP

Have you guys ever seen a Neopolitan Mastiff?

My sister and BIL in Phoenix had them as guard dogs. My goodness. Massive dogs and when they bark, it sounds like a lion roaring.

Went out for a visit, got to their house and at the door my BIL said, "What do you want to do?" I said, "I want to make friends with the dog." LOL. He introduced me and it was fine after that, but God help anyone else.

Once that dog decided I was OK, I found out that he had a habit of jumping into the easy chair with you. Imagine a 250 pound dog leaping and landing on you.

Downside is they are expensive, have a lifespan of about 6 years, eat a ton, and they slobber all over everything. Not a good house pet, but if you want to scare away thieves, this is your dog.

My parents had friends that had the friendliest farm dog ever. Was house broke and was a great pet they got shortly after getting married. Along came child number one and two days after bringing the baby home the dog attack the baby while it was sleeping and they were in the kitchen. The child did not die but when the husband came home from the hospital he took the dog out back and shot him. He had no choice. All they could figure is the dog got jealous of all the attention the baby got.

This is why country people no longer make good politicians. She is telling a story from her culture, her point of view. Some of us may live many miles from the nearest veterinarian who can put the dog down. Few vets put "stinky" goats down. So she does it herself. I completely understand her position. I also understand few people from the urban elite get it.

I would let Donald view it from what he understands. I would say "Donald, it would be like you, when you get up off of your latest female, and she takes you to court for rape, wouldn't you rather just take her out and end the threat of her unpleasant ways"? A simple illustration like that may put her right back into good standing.
It's her culture to shoot a puppy because she couldn't train it properly? 😭 This lunatic has changed the reasoning/story multiple times now, but still lol

She is a liar of course and has changed the story multiple times trying to spin it . She has already convinced people ( thecMAGA flock smh) this dog was basically a menace to society and went after around killing innocent smaller animals and she was just protecting her family and the good people of her state from this vicious beast . Of course in her book there was not this narrative but in the MAGA culture you just make chit up , lie , spin and just “. Say it “. And they will believe it as their orange messiah preaches to them . She will be a perfect VP. This farm country bumpkin culture excuse for just shooting animals dead and it being the best thing for all involved is awesome .

Last edited:
And after a brief hiatus, the Karens have returned.

"Animals are people too!"

lmao
Didn’t say anything like that . Just laughing at the usual fake tough guys here who think rural and farm living = rough tumble and tough as nails . It’s laughable. The culture of tough humane decisions ending with a compassionate good for all involved bullet to the brain ending an animals life is awesome to see . You guys are just tough hombres. The ironic thing is your leader and savior of all great policies 😂 is afraid of dogs and hates them .

Love the “. I have a cousin I once had this happen or I have a friend and story for all issues and arguments . Sure you do . I love hicks and their stories and rationale . Salt of the earth tough guys. Yeah. Sure. 😂

What a bizarre anecdote to include in your memoir.

Dogs aren't fully mature until 2-3 years of age. This sounds a lot like an aggressive/high strung (and probably un or under trained) pup going wild when it could hunt and kill live food, and her losing her chit over it out of anger and embarrassment.

It was a puppy. If police dogs can be trained to be family dogs, this dog could’ve been too
They can't though. But regardless, it was a dog. I had a dog that was dog aggressive. I took her to 3 different trainers and none of them could convince me that they could train that out of her.

Love the “. I have a cousin I once had this happen or I have a friend and story for all issues and arguments . Sure you do . I love hicks and their stories and rationale . Salt of the earth tough guys. Yeah. Sure. 😂
margarita refresh GIF

Didn’t say anything like that . Just laughing at the usual fake tough guys here who think rural and farm living = rough tumble and tough as nails . It’s laughable. The culture of tough humane decisions ending with a compassionate good for all involved bullet to the brain ending an animals life is awesome to see . You guys are just tough hombres. The ironic thing is your leader and savior of all great policies 😂 is afraid of dogs and hates them .
What are some of the toughest things you have done Harry? Might help those understand that they really aren't all that tough.

lol What?

When I call you a Karen, you're not obligated to prove it.

lmao

Are you sure what you heard from Trump is how he really feels or did he know what had to be said to get votes? I was going to share my up bringing and decided if I ever want votes I best keep my mouth shut. I do not feel she did anything wrong, but in today’s world it would be bad public relations I am sure.
I agree that Trump is a pathological liar.

Yes, there are certain things about rural life that you have to be careful sharing with certain people.

I have a DVM friend who told me a story about getting a call about an unidentified wild animal getting hit by a car near Millersburg at the golf course. He lived right there just outside of town so he went over.

Some tourists had hit a groundhog (they thought it was a beaver, lol). It was injured, but probably could have survived with care. The tourists asked him if he was going to do all he could and even offered to pay him, but he assured them he would do what needs to be done and no payment was necessary. He sent them on their way. He backed over the groundhog with his truck and threw the carcass in the weeds.

Now, some people may find the vet's behavior objectionable, but I laughed my hind end off. Lol

When my cousins from Cbus came to visit, it was always fun to get them to pee on the electric fence. That trick only worked once. 😉
And not for very long, either lol

Back when old skater queen Fairwood King was talking about his pet rabbit “son” Oscar procreating, I described in detail my youthful habit for field dressing a rabbit, right down to the “lucky tree”, which was a dead elm trunk at the edge of the woods with a hatchet stuck in it. It was covered in rabbits’ feet pinned with roofing nails, for pulling the skin off. Drive the nail with the flat side, lose the feet and head with the sharp side.
The easy “gut flip”, after which you just have to grub out a bit of lungs. He was not amused. FawK raged a bit…

What are some of the toughest things you have done Harry? Might help those understand that they really aren't all that tough.

Look I'm not nearly as tough as you rural small town flannel shirt wearing tough guys. lol nothing says a guy is tough better than calling himself a sharp knife that cuts people's heads off or uses the rough tumble words like a drill and a hammer lmao . Or a guy who readily pins other 120 pounders[ IN HS , now this ugly arse specimen is say 183 pounds of dough} lmao

Last edited:
It's her culture to shoot a puppy because she couldn't train it properly? 😭 This lunatic has changed the reasoning/story multiple times now, but still lol
I understand you D bags need a scalp and a little red blood for the base, but come on.

Please note, that she has never changed her story, but the recounting of her story by others, telling their version of her tale has not matched up from one to the next. that’s a big difference, goofball, and that’s the reality of the situation. Then later she expanded upon the incident that was so foolishly noted in her book.

Far more worrisome to me is her claim to have met Kim Jong Un. Compulsive liars are the worst kinds of leaders. Secretary Clinton and President Biden come to mind with catastrophic foreign policy decisions. She'd be no better.

She is a liar of course and has changed the story multiple times trying to spin it . She has already convinced people ( thecMAGA flock smh) this dog was basically a menace to society and went after around killing innocent smaller animals and she was just protecting her family and the good people of her state from this vicious beast . Of course in her book there was not this narrative but in the MAGA culture you just make chit up , lie , spin and just “. Say it “. And they will believe it as their orange messiah preaches to them . She will be a perfect VP. This farm country bumpkin culture excuse for just shooting animals dead and it being the best thing for all involved is awesome .
You are a Dew Schnozzle, Harry. You need to know that.

Buttrump Azsclown Event^, in progress….

What a bizarre anecdote to include in your memoir.

Dogs aren't fully mature until 2-3 years of age. This sounds a lot like an aggressive/high strung (and probably un or under trained) pup going wild when it could hunt and kill live food, and her losing her chit over it out of anger and embarrassment.
Possibly. Definitely not bio material, regardless, as you say

But it makes more sense as a “last straw” event at the end of a path with a few events previously.

Get a new shtick Harry. You have played this one out ad nauseum
No schtick. It's your reality and Truth. I mean there are others out here that were getting internet forum dependent every day most of the day that are now full blown, addicted all day every day here posting on most every thread railing and angry and it seems like it's never ending. Trolls escalating their behaviors to being obsessed with a few posters and even opening other accounts to further their need. It's all here. I mean there are times when you look at a page and see that your name is the last reply on say 10 of the last 12 threads. 8 in a row. You are everywhere, , all day , most every day if not every single day. Is this not true? You took a sabbatical why? Because you sensed it wasn't healthy for you to be here all the time on most threads most days. Now it's ok and healthy and you're just having some fun and talking about things that intertest you ? k . Your response ? Will be a string of insults and weird musings.

Last edited:
Well this is a take.

My parents had friends that had the friendliest farm dog ever. Was house broke and was a great pet they got shortly after getting married. Along came child number one and two days after bringing the baby home the dog attack the baby while it was sleeping and they were in the kitchen. The child did not die but when the husband came home from the hospital he took the dog out back and shot him. He had no choice. All they could figure is the dog got jealous of all the attention the baby got.

And if her back story for why she shot the dog was what you described above, I think most people would be understanding of it. Her story, not so much.

Seems as though the story was a bit calculated and it backfired on her. Again, if one is wanting to gain the VP nomination they should have never mention her dog story.

I believe approximately 44% of US homes have dogs, voluntarily putting her story about the dog in her book was stupid to say the least.

No schtick. It's your reality and Truth. I mean there are others out here that were getting internet forum dependent every day most of the day that are now full blown, addicted all day every day here posting on most every thread railing and angry and it seems like it's never ending. Trolls escalating their behaviors to being obsessed with a few posters and even opening other accounts to further their need. It's all here. I mean there are times when you look at a page and see that your name is the last reply on say 10 of the last 12 threads. 8 in a row. You are everywhere, , all day , most every day if not every single day. Is this not true? You took a sabbatical why? Because you sensed it wasn't healthy for you to be here all the time on most threads most days. Now it's ok and healthy and you're just having some fun and talking about things that intertest you ? k . Your response ? Will be a string of insults and weird musings.
Solid 8/10.

Look I'm not nearly as tough as you rural small town flannel shirt wearing tough guys. lol nothing says a guy is tough better than calling himself a sharp knife that cuts people's heads off or uses the rough tumble words like a drill and a hammer lmao . Or a guy who readily pins other 120 pounders[ IN HS , now this ugly arse specimen is say 183 pounds of dough} lmao

Stellar work here, Hairy!

lmao