RIP Fairwood King

Lots of crocodile tears from some people that treated this guy pretty badly on here.

I enjoyed the heck out of FairwoodKing's posts. You ALWAYS got more than you bargained for, and the stories about his pet rabbits were hilarious.

I forgot about that thread. That one was hilarious! I wonder if it's still on the general board? I'm checking right now

I'll say this about that:
- He had more balls being himself than did the folks who hid behind their keyboards and mocked him.
- If he did half of what he said he'd done, he did more than you.

I hope he finds what he's looking for.

I'll say this about that:
- He had more balls being himself than did the folks who hid behind their keyboards and mocked him.
- If he did half of what he said he'd done, he did more than you.

I hope he finds what he's looking for.

My last words on FWK are: If you read the obituary in post # 1 he was amazingly accomplished and educated. I was very impressed by what was listed there and even envious of most of it. And he did have balls. He was always himself, here on Yappi at least, and I suspect everywhere else too; and that could not have been easy for him in many or even most places that he ventured.

RIP FWK Condolences to his RL friends and family should they see this.

Scott and I never saw eye to eye on things even though we came from the same town.
I wish him a great journey, wherever it takes him.
He must have hurt a bunch and I am greatly sorry for that.

RIP.

Scott Carlton - aka "Fairwood King" - RIP

No disrespect to Mr. Carlton is meant, but I'd sure love to read the midget thread one more time. I hate to admit that, because it seems like laughing at someone rather than with him and that's not my intent here or anywhere in life.

All the same (and may God help me to be a better person), I never laughed so hard in my whole damned life as when I was reading it. I wish I had taken screen shots of it, it didn't occur to me it might not stand the "test of time".

As we approach 2 years without the unique, one of a kind, King of the blazing ice, I do want to say he is missed here. I surely hope he is in a better place and still cheering on his Steubenville Big Red.

Scott Carlton - aka "Fairwood King" - RIP

No disrespect to Mr. Carlton is meant, but I'd sure love to read the midget thread one more time. I hate to admit that, because it seems like laughing at someone rather than with him and that's not my intent here or anywhere in life.

All the same (and may God help me to be a better person), I never laughed so hard in my whole damned life as when I was reading it. I wish I had taken screen shots of it, it didn't occur to me it might not stand the "test of time".

As we approach 2 years without the unique, one of a kind, King of the blazing ice, I do want to say he is missed here. I surely hope he is in a better place and still cheering on his Steubenville Big Red.

He will be missed. And, despite most of us 'laughing at him' at times with the funny things he'd tell us (or the much too personal things he'd tell us), I think that's what he wanted. He liked the attention. But, not as a troll. Just as someone who liked being at the center of the conversation.

And he loved his Big Red.