Ohio Heritage Conference

Southeastern 51
Central. 36
Irish looked better tonight but Trojans just too good. League looks like to me Fairbanks and Cedarville are top of league with WL-S a half step back and SE a step back. Will be interesting to see which Irish team shows up tomorrow night at Emmanuel Christian.

Greeneview beats Cedarville tonight and grabs a share of the South...

All roads in the North will be decided on the last game of the year between Fairbanks and WLS ! Winner take all

Should be a great finish on both sides now

Is this the most wide open the league has been? I haven’t looked at the schedule but it seems like every team has shown they are capable of going on the road and stubbing their toe.

Irish go to Emmanuel Christian to night and lay another egg. Team seems to have no strong point. They miss shots from both in the lane and out in three point territory.

Huge upset!!! West Liberty-Salem wins a share of the OHC North Title with their win over NE! Can win outright next Friday at Fairbanks! Assuming FB beats Madison Plains Monday.

What’s the upset? WL-S should beat NE soundly. The game at Fairbanks was always going to be a coin toss. What was unexpected was the Panthers losing to a not very good Triad team setting up a championship game.

Irish lose again this time to Yellow Spring. Central goes down 12-3 in the first quarter and never catches up but does have stretches were it plays better. The most interesting part of the night was the presence of a couple of small college coaches,my speculation is they were there to see the 7 ft player from YS. The kid is really raw having only started playing in his sophomore year. But he is 7ft and you can’t coach that,a D-3 school could take him as a project.

Congrats to the league winners,Fairbanks and West Liberty Salem tie up north with no one else close. The south was close Cedarville won by a game over Greeneview but the surprise was Southeastern in third only another game back. As expected no one went undefeated or was dominant but everyone expected Fairbanks and WL-S,Cedarville but G’view and SE were surpring. The league should be even better next year as most teams had many underclassmen in prominent positions.

Saw a question on the fb forum I believe about the West Jeff bball program. Certainly no expert but the team wasn’t very good. Coach had them playing hard,team seemed organized and structured just not very talented. If I remember right they were young also.

Just saw that Greeneview is now looking for a new coach. Any idea about replacement,is the assistant ready to move up one seat?

Just saw that Greeneview is now looking for a new coach. Any idea about replacement,is the assistant ready to move up one seat?
They had a pretty good season last year right? Keep the culture in tact would be my recommendation if there are no other factors involved.

Saw a question on the fb forum I believe about the West Jeff bball program. Certainly no expert but the team wasn’t very good. Coach had them playing hard,team seemed organized and structured just not very talented. If I remember right they were young also.
That is about all you can ask for really. Effort. Play hard. and appear to have a plan. Sometimes you are just not very good and that is life, but at least.....put forth effort on the floor and from the coaching staff.
Last two years, and I know they had little talent, but Ben Logan of the CBC basketball team has been awful, and what is worse, team put out zero effort and the coach didnt ever seem to GAF.

They had a pretty good season last year right? Keep the culture in tact would be my recommendation if there are no other factors involved.
As usual I could be wrong but it seems that the Rams played quite a few underclassmen this season and looked to be a real contender in the league this coming season.

Greeneview
Greenon
Mechanicsburg

Any word on who got these jobs / or know top candidates?
Burg for the most part does not look outside often for sports coaches. Most coaches come within whether it being a JV/ JH/Middle school coach or an alum. A guy to look out for is Corey Love, very good player for Burg and I’m pretty sure was an assistant a couple years ago and led Burg to their deepest run in 99’

Burg for the most part does not look outside often for sports coaches. Most coaches come within whether it being a JV/ JH/Middle school coach or an alum. A guy to look out for is Corey Love, very good player for Burg and I’m pretty sure was an assistant a couple years ago and led Burg to their deepest run in 99’
Burg's JV coach from last year seemed to do a really good job. If they go from within he could be a good option