Official GREEN Football Kickoff COUNTDOWN 2012!!!

Coach is fine just lost to a better team.Nordonia made defensive adjustments and shut down green offense, you did have a great game plan, you were outgained by 248 yards.

Napoleon can't coach. He just doesn't know the game well enough to run the offense. Evidence: 2 offensive TO's in the first 5 minutes; calls wrong formations; calls plays not in playbook; every time he gets confused it's a QB run; and kids think he's a joke! Maybe he could coach middle school team so his son can play more? Let's see if he can beat anybody with a winning record--ever!

It's Green Football post McV, anything can happen and probably will unless we have a tremendous amount of talent against the opposition. Any chance our D1 college player will dominate one HS game before he leaves?

Originally Posted by GRPride86 View Post
Fun facts about the class of 2013.

8th grade: 7-0
9th grade: 6-1 (freshman football)
10th grade: 7-0
11th grade: 7-0

Not to bad.

The fact that Cybak can ruin any good team not just at Fairless. Hopefully now in his second year you can see the wasted timeouts, the bad play calling, the players not playing the correct position, the delay of game penaltys. And I have never seen a Green game but I do know Cybak!!!

But Renagade is 100% accurate in his assessment of the coach. Uncanny that Cybak is the only person in the community who thinks he can coach. Mr. Superintendent, please admit your mistake and start over. Please!

But Renagade is 100% accurate in his assessment of the coach. Uncanny that Cybak is the only person in the community who thinks he can coach. Mr. Superintendent, please admit your mistake and start over. Please!

Yeah about the records, I thought he was a Green guy and was talking about Green seniors when they were young...... I was in shock when Cybak was hired. I do know he is a good talker and apparently a really good interview since he fooled 2 schools now. Hes a great guy just not a good head coach.

Green please do not go "Green" on us and get beat by Copley. We are counting on you!

Thanks,
The Fighting Orangemen

I know green think winning on jv and freshmen , is more improtgant than varsity.

Brian this is why people get so annoyed by your ignorance. Adults that have kids playing those ages may think its more improtant but Green as a whole does not but thanks for speaking for us Green and how we feel. Keep up the azznine posts you're great at them.

When you beat nordonia freshmen team , should be excited.They acted like they won the state title.

They're kids and should be excited, when your V beat us your student section acted like they just won state. They're all kids, let them be excited...do you get that?

Yeah i understand when nordonia beat green , that was one of the biggest comebacks any team had, good luck this week.What happened last week, i was shocked you lost?.

I wonder if the new AD outlined hiring a competent football coach in his "4-page proposal."

Yeah, let's spend a cool million for soccer and tennis. Lord, I hope we don't want to be Jackson or Hudson.

I wonder if the new AD outlined hiring a competent football coach in his "4-page proposal."

Yeah, let's spend a cool million for soccer and tennis. Lord, I hope we don't want to be Jackson or Hudson.

I find it amazing that our great board made the old AD constantly rob peter to pay paul but then threw money at the new AD to balance each athletic teams budgets? Now watch and see if they don't hire an assistant AD, something our old one wanted as well.

I met your old AD a couple of weeks ago. Seemed like a very pleasant and likable guy.

Super guy and human being, relentless worker, Green resident, orange and black in his veins, but we're much better off with a retired North Carolina resident short timer? : ) People in charge are just very hard to figure out and we're better off not trying to?