Official GREEN Football Kickoff COUNTDOWN 2012!!!

GBulldogs06

Late start. I have been out of the loop and it's time to jump back in!!!

Lake Blue Streaks @ Green BULLDOGS!!!

0 months 4 weeks 0 days 8 hours 0 minutes

Go BULLDOGS!!!

Oh, I'm sorry...I must be on the wrong thread...I thought for sure this one said Green football. :D

Oh so you only talk smack in the sport you can, I see. I should have said we'll talk later but thats when you'll be nowhere to be found.

Keep Gotto healthy or you'll have more than a game with us, guaranteed.

You can tell the season's getting close!! I promised myself I would try to keep it real this year but my resistance is futile. LOL

I predict a very competitive SL season. Some great hard nose football.

What out for those Colts, Bob Lake is ready to rock n roll.

You can tell the season's getting close!! I promised myself I would try to keep it real this year but my resistance is futile. LOL

I predict a very competitive SL season. Some great hard nose football.

What out for those Colts, Bob Lake is ready to rock n roll.

Oh wait Colt, this is a Green football thread I'm not sure you can talk about the Colts in here? You better get clearance from the H2 police first : )

Oh so you only talk smack in the sport you can, I see. I should have said we'll talk later but thats when you'll be nowhere to be found.

Keep Gotto healthy or you'll have more than a game with us, guaranteed.

No, I only talk smack about the sport that the thread is about. And when have you ever known me to be "nowhere around" ?? I'll be right here, keeping you fired up all season!

So with Gotto you have no chance, without Gotto we will have a game? Is that what you said?

Oh, and by the way, same can be said about any teams star QB, wouldn't you say?

Man I love this time of year:party:

No, I only talk smack about the sport that the thread is about. And when have you ever known me to be "nowhere around" ?? I'll be right here, keeping you fired up all season!

So with Gotto you have no chance, without Gotto we will have a game? Is that what you said?

Oh, and by the way, same can be said about any teams star QB, wouldn't you say?

Man I love this time of year:party:

First off, I never said anything about you not being around, you're very much like me and need to get more of a life. Your ignorance will never fire me up!
You'll be in for a battle with or without your starting QB. And no all teams aren't in dire straights without their starter, I believe (entitled to my opinion) your team revolves heavily around your man. No one man would hurt us that bad, where it would you guys (only makes sense as he's probably the top player in the SL)

First off, I never said anything about you not being around, you're very much like me and need to get more of a life. Your ignorance will never fire me up!
You'll be in for a battle with or without your starting QB. And no all teams aren't in dire straights without their starter, I believe (entitled to my opinion) your team revolves heavily around your man. No one man would hurt us that bad, where it would you guys (only makes sense as he's probably the top player in the SL)

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with our running game this year. Got a couple of candidates that will do very nicely.

I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised with our running game this year. Got a couple of candidates that will do very nicely.

Time will tell? Doing very nicely and being as huge of a factor as your QB are two different things. We have some runners that will do nicely as well, how much they do is up in the air.

Yes you did:

"I should have said we'll talk later but thats when you'll be nowhere to be found."

And I do have a life...TALLMADGE FOOTBALL

Time will tell? Doing very nicely and being as huge of a factor as your QB are two different things. We have some runners that will do nicely as well, how much they do is up in the air.

We just need to figure out if we want to put up 6 TD's by ground or by air...hmmmm

We just need to figure out if we want to put up 6 TD's by ground or by air...hmmmm

Don't care myself as long as we put up 7 by ground and/or air....hmmmmm

and not sure how well your reading comprehension is but if you're going to quote someone make sure they are the ones that posted it. Kinda stupid us arguiing over what another poster said. Just saying.

Don't care myself as long as we put up 7 by ground and/or air....hmmmmm

and not sure how well your reading comprehension is but if you're going to quote someone make sure they are the ones that posted it. Kinda stupid us arguiing over what another poster said. Just saying.

You did post it...post #8 of this thread. Comprehend that:D

Nice to see you're so worried about us you have to come over here and post. You see we have 9 games to worry about before you guys. But hey, whatever. Why don't you use your time constructive and get the other adults there and work on getting with the new millenium and get a real field?

You see we have no control over who is playing, who is coaching but we do have control on giving our kids a great venue for football. Something to think about since you have so much time on your hands and you're so smart!

You see we have no control over who is playing, who is coaching but we do have control on giving our kids a great venue for football. Something to think about since you have so much time on your hands and you're so smart!

We believe in the Mike Tyson approach to warfare. Who needs turf, clean restrooms or good food. Not us.

Fun facts about the class of 2013.

8th grade: 7-0
9th grade: 6-1 (freshman football)
10th grade: 7-0
11th grade: 7-0

Not to bad.