Official GREEN Football Kickoff COUNTDOWN 2012!!!

I wonder if the new AD outlined hiring a competent football coach in his "4-page proposal."

Yeah, let's spend a cool million for soccer and tennis. Lord, I hope we don't want to be Jackson or Hudson.
it will be interesting to see how this now plays out with Diebold making their announcement. i would imagine some of these improvements could have been proposed based on the new Diebold World Headquarters.

it will be interesting to see how this now plays out with Diebold making their announcement. i would imagine some of these improvements could have been proposed based on the new Diebold World Headquarters.

Diebold has never been a major contributor, I think the Infocision stuff thats hitting the papers may now cut into their $$$ and they are the ones that usually can be solicited.

Diebold has never been a major contributor, I think the Infocision stuff thats hitting the papers may now cut into their $$$ and they are the ones that usually can be solicited.
i was thinking more tax revenue. i believe in their current location, their taxes may go to a different school system. if they had moved it would get go to Green schools. by the way, it is easier to be a better AD with more money.

Hey, if you and Greendad are going to be at the game tonight, and you promise not to punch me in the face, I'd like to meet you guys.

And by the way Mr D Coordinator. Congrats on breaking the record for most 50+ yard TD's in history. You are a heck of a cheerleader though. I heard that position is open for you.

...and the season ends the way it started...with a loss. 3 TD's against the defense vs Lake over 50 yards in the opener, and 3 TD's against the defense vs Tallmadge over 48 yards in the finale. Consistent!

WOW! You guys don't like the coaching staff? Rumor has it you have some fine coaches over there teaching in your high school, but they coach golf and other places. Too bad you didn't wake up and get them back involved while you could. Haha! I think Cybex actually beat one of them out for the job and he's coaching in the playoffs for a little team called Massilon. He's the reason my nephews won't come to Manchester. They are baseballers. I'll pour a little salt in the wounds and remind you that you probably could've had a guy with state championships too.

WOW! You guys don't like the coaching staff? Rumor has it you have some fine coaches over there teaching in your high school, but they coach golf and other places. Too bad you didn't wake up and get them back involved while you could. Haha! I think Cybex actually beat one of them out for the job and he's coaching in the playoffs for a little team called Massilon. He's the reason my nephews won't come to Manchester. They are baseballers. I'll pour a little salt in the wounds and remind you that you probably could've had a guy with state championships too.

?????
Anyone else hear the Twilight Zone theme playing?

Yeah, I hear it ! I heard it all the way home to Manchester after that butt whippin' we took tonight! Oh well, at least we got this far and I'm proud of our kids and our staff EVERY season. Good luck in the future Bulldogs as I have family on the way up to the HS very soon! :Ohno:

Don't miss the Edwin Cybak symposium tonight titled "Everything I Know About Football". It will start at 7 pm and finish at 7:02 pm.

volatile, you are funny. Anyone can come on here and post derrogatory posts about a guy and criticize, so why don't you put up and call Cybak and get on his staff? You have all the answers, obviously. I think it would be great to finally get someone on that staff who can cure all of their ills and get them to the next level. Oh, yeah, and if you are tall enough, you can improve the average height of the staff, which you have commented on numerous times, too! Last time I checked, Bill Belichik was not very tall, neither is Chuck Kyle at Ignatius! Just taking pot-shots because you or your son doesn't get playing time!

Horgan...finally a level headed post! Bout time someone told volatile to shut up and stop whining. Is the program perfect...nope...but few are, I am sure it would get better if people would start supporting and stop belly aching all the time. I believe 6-4 is the best they have been for a long time and Cyback has not been the coach since 2002 (i believe that was the last playoff run).

Thank you, gdog, but I just call it like I see it. It is easy to sit at a computer and call people names and criticize them, but this dude makes personal insults at a guy that he probably doesn't even know personally. Coach Cybak semms like a really good guy who definitely has the kids interests first. Does he make mistakes? Absolutely, anyone who has ever coached has made a mistake, except, volatile, who would rather sit on here and call names and ridicule because of a few guys' heights! What a muncher!