Harbaugh Leaves Ann Arbor

IMG_3754.jpeg

Fittingly this news breaks under the cloak of darkness; like a thief in the night, Harbaugh slinks away to let others suffer the consequences for his cheating. This shameful episode belched out by the bloated Big Ten has emitted an unconscionable odor that will remain in the nostrils of college football fans for quite awhile. Not even the cold November rains that will envelop Ann Arbor for the decades to come will wash away this sordid episode, as a tarnished coaching legacy and a tainted championship will become Michigan’s scarlet letters as entrenched in the minds of football fans as the winged helmets.

Fittingly this news breaks under the cloak of darkness; like a thief in the night, Harbaugh slinks away to let others suffer the consequences for his cheating. This shameful episode belched out by the bloated Big Ten has emitted an unconscionable odor that will remain in the nostrils of college football fans for quite awhile. Not even the cold November rains that will envelop Ann Arbor for the decades to come will wash away this sordid episode, as a tarnished coaching legacy and a tainted championship will become Michigan’s scarlet letters as entrenched in the minds of football fans as the winged helmets.
That really is a good narrative. Well done.
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

Pretty prose, but they’ve cheated before and it didn’t hurt them. The Fab Five is still looked back on fondly by all Michigan fans and a ton of basketball fans in general. None of the after the fact penalties they were dealt seemed to harm their stature.

Pretty prose, but they’ve cheated before and it didn’t hurt them. The Fab Five is still looked back on fondly by all Michigan fans and a ton of basketball fans in general. None of the after the fact penalties they were dealt seemed to harm their stature.
The Fab Five didn't cheat on the court. No games were won because of illegal tactics.

Its amazing that Buckeye fans and media just cant let the Michigan cheating thing go. I'm a Buckeye fan, and I even get tired of the cheater words and puns inserted in the context of Michigan. We lost, they won time to move on.

Its amazing that Buckeye fans and media just cant let the Michigan cheating thing go. I'm a Buckeye fan, and I even get tired of the cheater words and puns inserted in the context of Michigan. We lost, they won time to move on.
These nut job loser buckeye fans have to do something to feel better. Regardless of how pathetic. They should be thanking harbaugh for hurting their feelings and lighting a fire under their a**. Motivated them to assemble the best team money can buy in one month.

These nut job loser buckeye fans have to do something to feel better. Regardless of how pathetic. They should be thanking harbaugh for hurting their feelings and lighting a fire under their a**. Motivated them to assemble the best team money can buy in one month.
See what's coming, don't you?

I'm not sure I have ever seen a championship team have such a short term of joy before the misery starts setting in.

All of it - the joy and the misery - has been well-earned.

Maybe. However, his 3 interim games were exponentially better than Day's 3. Thus far, Day just isn't adequate to win the big games.
Not maybe. He was a TE coach at Central Michigan 3 years ago and now he’s inline to be Michigan’s HC. The exact same situation. Talk about irony.

Maybe. However, his 3 interim games were exponentially better than Day's 3. Thus far, Day just isn't adequate to win the big games.
It's one thing filling in for the man (or in this case cheating scum bag) but another to be the man. Looking at TTUN schedule, TTUN will lose 5 games this coming year starting with Fresno St.

Not maybe. He was a TE coach at Central Michigan 3 years ago and now he’s inline to be Michigan’s HC. The exact same situation. Talk about irony.
Ok, fine. In Moore's 3 games, he stole home and was safe, while Day was stranded at 3rd with Babe Ruth at the plate each time

I don’t think you understand the analogy of being born on 3rd base.
Maybe, maybe not, but in a year the NCAA and B1G tried to wreck Michigan's Title run, Moore more than was born on 3rd base during his 3 game stretch. If only he had 3 game stretch against opponents who won a combined 10 games(with one going 7-6), and not against a fair trap opponent and 2 blue bloods ....

So here is another twist to the ongoing saga. Michigan hired Sherrone Moore today as the new head coach. And today the NCAA announces that Moore is under investigation for 2 different investigations:
There are currently two separate investigations being conducted by the NCAA into the Michigan football program. Offensive coordinator Sherrone Moore is set to be hired as the replacement for head coach Jim Harbaugh. Moore is a central figure in the first investigation and could potentially be involved in the second one as well. The second investigation concerns an illegal future scouting scheme carried out by staff member Connor Stalions, which could pose more significant problems. What an effing mess. I'm changing my avatar and walking. Bye bye college football. I'm so sick of this BS. And I am on record as an NIL hater. It's is ruining college football (IMHO). I will stick to HS football. Over and out on the college football forum. I'll see many on the HS football site.