GOP Extremism PtII

The anti-abortion absolutists are looking very likely to cost Republican Party any control of the federal government at all in 2025.

There is no other explanation for FJB’s polling swing when one holds these polling results up against the news and current events.

There are now many people that are going to come out and vote in November because of abortion that would’ve otherwise stayed home because of a complete lack of enthusiasm, and most all of those voters are morons who are going to take the (D), straight down the ballot.

The 2024 election is going to be about abortion, and it is going to take down the Republican Party.

The anti-abortion absolutists are looking very likely to cost Republican Party any control of the federal government at all in 2025.

There is no other explanation for FJB’s polling swing when one holds these polling results up against the news and current events.

There are now many people that are going to come out and vote in November because of abortion that would’ve otherwise stayed home because of a complete lack of enthusiasm, and most all of those voters are morons who are going to take the (D), straight down the ballot.

The 2024 election is going to be about abortion, and it is going to take down the Republican Party.
Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Things have changed a lot since I talked to folks outside of Trump’s 2016 rally in Chester County, when they were intrigued by Trump’s not-a-politician bluster and his “get-’em-out-of-here” rage at liberal protesters. Eight years later, a Trump rally has become an Orwellian celebration of an upside-down world where the lowest unemployment rate in more than 50 years is actually the worst U.S. economy ever, the nation’s cities are cesspools of violence despite a plunging crime rate, and the only person wronged on Jan. 6 was not the scores of injured cops but Ashli Babbitt, shot by “a Black police officer.”

It is not a cult....

1713184922767.png

RINO John Sununu flips to stay in power in todays MAGA Conference

‘Just to sum up, you would support him for president even if he is convicted in classified documents.
You would support him for president even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection.
You would support him for president even though you believe he’s lying about the last election.
You would support him for president even if he’s convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say, the answer to that is yes, correct?”

Sununu replied with enthusiasm: “Yeah, me and 51 percent of America.”

Election denial is a litmus test to be in the party

RINO John Sununu flips to stay in power in todays MAGA Conference

‘Just to sum up, you would support him for president even if he is convicted in classified documents.
You would support him for president even though you believe he contributed to an insurrection.
You would support him for president even though you believe he’s lying about the last election.
You would support him for president even if he’s convicted in the Manhattan case. I just want to say, the answer to that is yes, correct?”

Sununu replied with enthusiasm: “Yeah, me and 51 percent of America.”

Election denial is a litmus test to be in the party
#ILoveDon. LOL

Is this the leader of the GOP MTG? Wait isn't that Trump? Or is it Gaetz? Tuberville? I can't keep track.

Ohio TALIBAN hates Ohio voters voting....

Ohio GOP leaders reject Democrats' plan to get President Joe Biden on November ballot​