GOP Extremism PtII

She is the face of MAGA and working to oust the speaker...your team doing awesome. Congrats!
Yet you say this....words and concepts are hard. LMAO GO SLAPPY

She is trying too hard...only the deep conspiracy nuts (a few yappis) are buying this propaganda.

Kevin McCarthy refers to Matt Gaetz: "I'll give you the truth why I'm not speaker. It's because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old ... Did he do it or not? I don't know." - via @MoElleithee @GUPolitics
Yet you say this....words and concepts are hard. LMAO GO SLAPPY

She is trying too hard...only the deep conspiracy nuts (a few yappis) are buying this propaganda.
You understand she is controlling the GOP House right? Do you understand how things work or just doing memes?

Pass Ukraine aid and the speaker is up for vote to be ousted and any GOP Member that supports Ukraine aid will be pubished by the Orange Cult Leader.

You understand she is controlling the GOP House right? Do you understand how things work or just doing memes?
I understand that she makes you sh_*t your pants with fear. I don't do memes. Hope this helps Nancy.
Pass Ukraine aid and the speaker is up for vote to be ousted and any GOP Member that supports Ukraine aid will be pubished by the Orange Cult Leader.
'sniffles' LOL, what exactly is "pubished?" Weird.

No she is doing his bidding in the house. It is simple and verified by many House Republicans. (I understand this is complex for you stick with memes)
Memes and gifs must be a difficult concept for you. (Ouch) If she is doing his bidding wouldn't that make him the leader of the GOP? Yet in your hysteria, you've said she is the leader of the GOP.

Get your talking points straight Slappy. LOL. Again, what exactly is "pubished?"

Do nothing Congress doing nothing...no wonder the approval rate is 14% for the House.

Hmmm 🤔?

So you and your ilk approve of warrantless government spying on American citizens? By extension, do you want a totalitarian government despite your cries to defend democracy ??

Hmmm 🤔?

So you and your ilk approve of warrantless government spying on American citizens? By extension, do you want a totalitarian government despite your cries to defend democracy ??
What an ignorant post. Section 702 can only used to surveil non US citizens who are on foreign soil. So you and your ilk want to take that tool away from law enforcement given the terrorist threats the country faces? Total lunacy.

I have a tip for you. If you don't want to get caught up in a 702, don't communicate with terrorists or criminals from other countries.

What an ignorant post. Section 702 can only used to surveil non US citizens who are on foreign soil. So you and your ilk want to take that tool away from law enforcement given the terrorist threats the country faces? Total lunacy.

I have a tip for you. If you don't want to get caught up in a 702, don't communicate with terrorists or criminals from other countries.
This is more likely a direct request to trump from Putin and other potentional DWAC funders. (Saudis, China etc)

Last edited:
Russian Propaganda has undeniable made into the MAGA GOP House Qaucus...

Mike Turner, the chairperson of the US House intelligence committee, says some of his fellow Republicans are “absolutely” repeating Russian propaganda on the chamber floor, echoing a similar claim made recently by another rightwing American lawmaker.

“It is absolutely true we see, directly coming from Russia, attempts to mask communications that are anti-Ukraine and pro-Russia messages, some of which we even hear being uttered on the House floor,” the Ohio congressman told CNN’s State of the Union show.

Turner maintained that one high-profile instance of such misinformation centered on cases where federal lawmakers have sought to portray Russia’s 2022 invasion of Ukraine as a war between Nato and Vladimir Putin’s forces.

“Of course it is not,” Turner said. “To the extent that this propaganda takes hold, it makes it more difficult for us to really see this as an authoritarian versus democracy battle.”

Turner has openly advocated for continuing to provide US aid to Ukraine in its efforts to fend off Russia’s invasion. His comments Sunday came days after Michael McCaul, chairman of the House foreign affairs committee, told Puck News that misinformation in favor of Russian interests had found a foothold among his fellow Republicans.

“Russian propaganda has made its way into the United States, unfortunately, and it’s infected a good chunk of my party’s base,” McCaul said to Puck.

Both Turner and McCaul in their respective interviews suggested that pro-Putin propaganda was as hostile to the US’s position on the world stage as the threats posed by the regimes of Xi Jinping, China’s president, and Kim Jong-un, North Korea’s leader.

Though Turner did not single out any members of Congress or his party Sunday, his remarks came after Marjorie Taylor Greene, the far-right Georgia representative, recently filed a motion to oust Mike Johnson from his role as House speaker if the Louisiana Republican moved forward with a Ukraine aid bill.

This is more likely a direct request to trump from Putin and other potentional DWAC funders. (Saudis, China etc)
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

You have a naive belief that the Federal government plays by all the rules and constitutional principles.

You have a naive belief that the Federal government plays by all the rules and constitutional principles.
Do you want the government to have the ability or not? No one is naive to think there are no abuses. and, it's not really the point. Should the House do something about it? Approve and allow it to go on as it has? Change how it is done / Improve? Or, just let it expire and not be allowed? (With the understanding, of course, that it will stop and not be abused and that there is no need for FISA courts or oversight. Because it would be naive to think that any abuse would happen if it were just off the books.)

Another stupid post. You are on a roll. An individual's propensity to follow a rule, should not be a deciding factor in deciding if you have rules. Imagine if we just ended all tax laws because some people don't follow them. Unilaterally taking away law enforcements ability to surveil foreign terrorists is insanity. I can't imagine having so much disdain or disregard for our country that you would find that approprriate.

Do you want the government to have the ability or not? No one is naive to think there are no abuses. and, it's not really the point. Should the House do something about it? Approve and allow it to go on as it has? Change how it is done / Improve? Or, just let it expire and not be allowed? (With the understanding, of course, that it will stop and not be abused and that there is no need for FISA courts or oversight. Because it would be naive to think that any abuse would happen if it were just off the books.)
The technology genie is out of the bottle that allows for the harvest, analysis, and storage of all communications. That is not going to change with or without the law. My real concern is the government using that information to control thought and speech that they oppose. Would you want a Republican administration to use spy tools to control what you think, do or say? Even if the law is not renewed, the past warrantless "collection" will continue. Yet we, Democrat or Republican, should thank the renegade Republicans for their Quixotic quest that at least raises America's awareness of the issue.

Another stupid post. You are on a roll. An individual's propensity to follow a rule, should not be a deciding factor in deciding if you have rules. Imagine if we just ended all tax laws because some people don't follow them. Unilaterally taking away law enforcements ability to surveil foreign terrorists is insanity. I can't imagine having so much disdain or disregard for our country that you would find that approprriate.
I guess you are a true believer not only in the omnipotence of the Federal Government but in its benevolence.

I guess you are a true believer not only in the omnipotence of the Federal Government but in its benevolence.
I believe there are abusers in every aspect of life. That does not mean we allow total chaos. Regarding 702, I believe the risk to the country is far greater if you eliminate the ability to surveil foreign terrorists than the risk to an individual's privacy who happens to be communicating with said terrorist. I think that is a no brainer to anybody with a shred of common sense.

You do realize that 702 was likely used to gain the intelligence that allowed us to anticipate and warn Russia on the recent terrorist attack there? It could have been the US, but you don't care because there could be an American co-conspirator who needs his privacy. What a bunch of horsesh_t.