EPL Title Race

Who wins the Premier League this season?

• Arsenal

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chop Stix

We're looking at the tightest 3-team title race in recent memory. Here's how it's shaping up with 7 matches remaining.

Arsenal (71 pts, 22-5-4, +51 GD)

Aston Villa 4/14
@ Wolves 4/20
Chelsea 4/23
@ Tottenham 4/28
Bournemouth 5/4
@ Manchester United 5/11
Everton 5/19

Liverpool (71 pts, 21-8-2, +42 GD)

Crystal Palace 4/14
@ Fulham 4/21
@ Everton 4/24
@ West Ham 4/27
Tottenham 5/5
@ Aston Villa 5/11
Wolves 5/19

Manchester City (70 pts, 21-7-3, +40 GD)

Luton Town 4/13
@ Tottenham TBD
@ Brighton 4/25
@ Nottingham Forest 4/28
Wolves 5/4
@ Fulham 5/11
West Ham 5/19

All 3 teams are still participating in either Europa League or Champions League and Manchester City is in the FA Cup semi-finals as well.

Who do you think comes out on top?

Lots of chaos this past weekend:

Manchester City 5 Luton Town 1
Crystal Palace 1 Liverpool 0
Aston Villa 2 Arsenal 0

The top of the table now looks like:

Manchester City 73 pts (+44 GD)
Arsenal 71 pts (+49 GD)
Liverpool 71 pts (+41 GD)

Never bet against City…as much as I would like to see another team win it…City has built a second team that would start for a majority of the league. How exciting was the Leicester run in 2015?!

Never bet against City…as much as I would like to see another team win it…City has built a second team that would start for a majority of the league. How exciting was the Leicester run in 2015?!

The only thing that may work against City is fixture fatigue - especially if they beat Real Madrid in this afternoon's UCL quarterfinal match. That will essentially guarantee that they will have to play two matches/week for 7 consecutive weeks.

They have the depth to get at least 2 trophies out of 3 (EPL, FA Cup, and UCL), but it will be a demanding task nonetheless.

Arsenal up but City with a game in hand 🤔…Liverpool kinda flamed out…I love the final games when there is a tight title race and the relegation battles are must see…unlike here where bad teams get high draft pics. I always say in US sports the team that wins the most games are champs…Playoffs are just a fake drama /cash grab.

Arsenal up but City with a game in hand 🤔…Liverpool kinda flamed out…I love the final games when there is a tight title race and the relegation battles are must see…unlike here where bad teams get high draft pics. I always say in US sports the team that wins the most games are champs…Playoffs are just a fake drama /cash grab.

Absolutely. The relegation battle could very well come down to the final day as well - especially with Burnley hosting Forest on Survival Sunday.

My Toffees escaped relegation once again
Nottingham Forest is in a bit of a precarious position. 3 points from relegation with two games left. HOWEVER, they host Chelsea and then at Burnley (current #19). Burnley is 5 points back. At #18, Cindarella Luton Town is at West Ham and host Fulham. Odds are, they're not winning either. But 4 points isn't impossible. Burnley is #19. At Tottenham and host NFFC. If by some miracle they pull off the win (highly doubtful) and NFFC comes up short against Chelsea, that sets up a winner-take-all situation (and tie goes to NFFC) in their final game.

A long long time ago, NFFC beat Chelsea 1-0 back in September. Doubtful they're doing that again. But one can hope. A win secures 2024-25 in the EPL. A draw, a Luton Town loss and Burnley loss or draw also keeps them up.

Nottingham Forest is in a bit of a precarious position. 3 points from relegation with two games left. HOWEVER, they host Chelsea and then at Burnley (current #19). Burnley is 5 points back. At #18, Cindarella Luton Town is at West Ham and host Fulham. Odds are, they're not winning either. But 4 points isn't impossible. Burnley is #19. At Tottenham and host NFFC. If by some miracle they pull off the win (highly doubtful) and NFFC comes up short against Chelsea, that sets up a winner-take-all situation (and tie goes to NFFC) in their final game.

A long long time ago, NFFC beat Chelsea 1-0 back in September. Doubtful they're doing that again. But one can hope. A win secures 2024-25 in the EPL. A draw, a Luton Town loss and Burnley loss or draw also keeps them up.

Good breakdown. I predict Burnley will be relegated by full time on Saturday. Forest's +11 goal difference over Luton is basically as good as another point on the board. Luton has to secure a better result than Forest on Saturday to legitimately stay alive.

Good breakdown. I predict Burnley will be relegated by full time on Saturday. Forest's +11 goal difference over Luton is basically as good as another point on the board. Luton has to secure a better result than Forest on Saturday to legitimately stay alive.

Burnley and Luton both lost so that confirms relegation for both teams.

The title race between Arsenal and Man City continues to be neck-and-neck. Arsenal overcame their major hurdle by beating United 1-0 at Old Trafford yesterday. Man City plays at Tottenham tomorrow afternoon in what should be their last legitimate challenge even though Spurs were in very poor form prior to beating Burnley over the weekend.

A draw would be a great result for Arsenal who currently hold a +3 goal difference over Man City as it would put both teams on level points ahead of the final matchday this Sunday.