EPL Title Race

Who wins the Premier League this season?

• Arsenal

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chop Stix

We're looking at the tightest 3-team title race in recent memory. Here's how it's shaping up with 7 matches remaining.

Arsenal (71 pts, 22-5-4, +51 GD)

Aston Villa 4/14
@ Wolves 4/20
Chelsea 4/23
@ Tottenham 4/28
Bournemouth 5/4
@ Manchester United 5/11
Everton 5/19

Liverpool (71 pts, 21-8-2, +42 GD)

Crystal Palace 4/14
@ Fulham 4/21
@ Everton 4/24
@ West Ham 4/27
Tottenham 5/5
@ Aston Villa 5/11
Wolves 5/19

Manchester City (70 pts, 21-7-3, +40 GD)

Luton Town 4/13
@ Tottenham TBD
@ Brighton 4/25
@ Nottingham Forest 4/28
Wolves 5/4
@ Fulham 5/11
West Ham 5/19

All 3 teams are still participating in either Europa League or Champions League and Manchester City is in the FA Cup semi-finals as well.

Who do you think comes out on top?

Lots of chaos this past weekend:

Manchester City 5 Luton Town 1
Crystal Palace 1 Liverpool 0
Aston Villa 2 Arsenal 0

The top of the table now looks like:

Manchester City 73 pts (+44 GD)
Arsenal 71 pts (+49 GD)
Liverpool 71 pts (+41 GD)

Never bet against City…as much as I would like to see another team win it…City has built a second team that would start for a majority of the league. How exciting was the Leicester run in 2015?!

Never bet against City…as much as I would like to see another team win it…City has built a second team that would start for a majority of the league. How exciting was the Leicester run in 2015?!

The only thing that may work against City is fixture fatigue - especially if they beat Real Madrid in this afternoon's UCL quarterfinal match. That will essentially guarantee that they will have to play two matches/week for 7 consecutive weeks.

They have the depth to get at least 2 trophies out of 3 (EPL, FA Cup, and UCL), but it will be a demanding task nonetheless.

Arsenal up but City with a game in hand 🤔…Liverpool kinda flamed out…I love the final games when there is a tight title race and the relegation battles are must see…unlike here where bad teams get high draft pics. I always say in US sports the team that wins the most games are champs…Playoffs are just a fake drama /cash grab.

Arsenal up but City with a game in hand 🤔…Liverpool kinda flamed out…I love the final games when there is a tight title race and the relegation battles are must see…unlike here where bad teams get high draft pics. I always say in US sports the team that wins the most games are champs…Playoffs are just a fake drama /cash grab.

Absolutely. The relegation battle could very well come down to the final day as well - especially with Burnley hosting Forest on Survival Sunday.