Elder vs. Oak Hills

I don’t agree with the QB swap, but the skill talent is about equal. Neither team is really any good.
Right now, you could call Elder one of the top 8 teams in city...but not really any good? Good god, you say stupid crap..but I do find your comedic relief entertaining. One of the main reasons I come to check out this site is to laugh at your posts.

Right now, you could call Elder one of the top 8 teams in city...but not really any good? Good god, you say stupid crap..but I do find your comedic relief entertaining. One of the main reasons I come to check out this site is to laugh at your posts.

He’s a joke and no one takes anything he’s says seriously.

They bent way too much. OH never punted. It was not a good game from the Defense.
Oak Hills had two drives that ended in touchdowns, two drives that ended on interceptions and two drives that ended on turnovers on downs.

Do you think Oak Hills would win if they swapped QBs?
Maybe. OH’s QB missed open WRs on a few plays, including that final 4th & goal. It happened on the Backside of the play, but one of the OH WR totally shook an Elder DB. He sold a Corner route and cut it to a Post. DB was totally turned around and beat, OH QB missed him.

Last edited:
Oak Hills had two drives that ended in touchdowns, two drives that ended on interceptions and two drives that ended on turnovers on downs.
Yeah, but all of those drives were in Elder territory. They gave up 4-5 3rd & 10+ plays. And again, OH is not a good Offensive team. There’s serious holes in the Elder D.

Top 8 team in the city isn’t the benchmark for Elder. The reality is, this team is very average. They don’t have the skill talent on Offense and the D is getting gashed.

He’s a joke and no one takes anything he’s says seriously.
You’re entitled to that opinion. However, point to where my arguments are flawed. I get last night was probably the toughest draw for any top 8 seed, but Elder has not looked good since the Moeller game.

You’re entitled to that opinion. However, point to where my arguments are flawed. I get last night was probably the toughest draw for any top 8 seed, but Elder has not looked good since the Moeller game.
Point to where your argumuments are not flawed. You just spout off a bunch of subjective opinions. The majority are not based on fact or apply to high school sports.

Top 8 team in the city isn’t the benchmark for Elder. The reality is, this team is very average. They don’t have the skill talent on Offense and the D is getting gashed.
A team that is better than almost every other team in the city is average? Just one more stupid statement.

Point to where your argumuments are not flawed. You just spout off a bunch of subjective opinions. The majority are not based on fact or apply to high school sports.
The D didn’t force a single punt last night. They’ve given up long TD passes in back 2 back games vs bad Offenses.

The D didn’t force a single punt last night. They’ve given up long TD passes in back 2 back games vs bad Offenses.
The D pulled in 2 interceptions. Held the other team to 14 points and contributed to getting a win and moving on in the tournament. We could do this all day.

The D pulled in 2 interceptions. Held the other team to 14 points and contributed to getting a win and moving on in the tournament. We could do this all day.
One of them was a gift after OH drove inside the 10. Good Offenses will finish those drives. Also the DBs getting worked is a massive concern.

One of them was a gift after OH drove inside the 10. Good Offenses will finish those drives. Also the DBs getting worked is a massive concern.
Or, good defenses prevent the offense from finishing those drives.

What does this even mean...the db's getting worked?

You're nothing but a bunch of hot air, a sham. Throwing a bunch of b.s. out to see what sticks to the wall,

Last edited:
Or, good defenses prevent the offense from finishing those drives.

What does this even mean...the db's getting worked?

You're nothing but a bunch of hot air, a sham. Throwing a bunch of b.s. out to see what sticks to the wall,
It means OH’s WRs were getting open consistently.

Oak Hills QB was 13-21 with 137 yards. I'll take that any day. Anyone can throw out general statements like you do , like "they were getting worked"...or "gashed" to pretend like they have some knowledge. Again, nothing but a bunch of hot air.

Regardless of division, Elder is a top 4-5 program in Cincinnati. In Division 1, they are a top 3 program. Making this round, the Round of 32, should be the bare minimum expectation.

...and there is way more than 20 in the region. Hell, there's 20 teams in just the GMC and ECC.
A good amount of teams in the ECC are D2. I believe there’s actually 19 teams in R4 with 16 making the playoffs and 3 being excluded.

Regardless of division, Elder is a top 4-5 program in Cincinnati. In Division 1, they are a top 3 program. Making this round, the Round of 32, should be the bare minimum expectation.
We’re talking about this specific team, not the program. Being a top 8 team in R4 is a nice achievement but it’s nothing to write home about if you’re Elder.

Oak Hills QB was 13-21 with 137 yards. I'll take that any day. Anyone can throw out general statements like you do , like "they were getting worked"...or "gashed" to pretend like they have some knowledge. Again, nothing but a bunch of hot air.
He ran for 78 yards on 14 Carries which is 5.6 YPC. He extended several 3rd & longs. And Elder didn’t force a single punt and both picks were in their own territory. The D didn’t play well and hasn’t played well since Ville St X.

I don’t enjoy being critical but I have no idea how any rational fan can feel good about the way the D has performed.

We’re talking about this specific team, not the program. Being a top 8 team in R4 is a nice achievement but it’s nothing to write home about if you’re Elder.
The region is way down overall. This is one of the weakest iterations of the GMC in 20 years. So I agree, being one of the final 8 remaining teams in the region isn't anything special. They've battled LW tough in scrimmages the previous few seasons, but that hasn't translated to similar performances come Playoff time, we'll see if anything changes this week.