Competitive balance

Don't complain about stereotyping, by stereotyping. Some come from failing districts, or low income. Some have great grades from those same districts. Some have great grades at great districts and great income. But being a private school they can accept or reject whoever they want so it is unknown what criteria is used in every instance.
Youre telling the wrong person this lol Im not the one who believes all the fast black kids at TCC playing football are stupid. Thats Irish Buffalo.

Youre telling the wrong person this lol Im not the one who believes all the fast black kids at TCC playing football are stupid. Thats Irish Buffalo.

I might have missed that. I took his argument as some private schools take advantage of vouchers for athletic purposes more than others, esp. TCC. I personally have no idea what, or how rigid, their admission requirements are.

If #CB was removed (2023).

D1 Elder - D2 | #200
(State Champ St. Eds | #270)

D2 Benedictine - D4 | #225
D2 Hoban - D3 | #185 (State Runner Up)
D2 SVSM - D3 | #108
D2 Desales - D3 | #50
(State Champ Massillon #35)

D3 TCC - D4 | #145 (State Champ)
D3 Gilmour Academy - D5 | #126
D3 Lutheran West - D4 | #120
D3 Villa Angela-St Joseph - D5 | #100
D3 Ursuline - D5 | #95
D3 Badin - D4 | #87
D3 Chaminade Julienne- D4 | #70
D3 Hawken - D4 | #55
D3 CVCA - D4 | #55
D3 Rossford - D4 | #45

D4 Lutheran East - D7 | #120
D4 Mooney - D7 | #105
D4 Bishop Fenwick D5 | #90
D4 Alter - D5 | #63 (State Runner up)
D4 Bishop Ready - D5 | #55
D4 Cleveland Central Catholic - D5 | #51
D4 Elyria Catholic - D5 | #50
D4 Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy - D5 | #42
D4 Lake Catholic - D5 | #42
D4 KIPP Columbus -D5 | #40
(State Champ - Glenville/GA #0)

D5 Harvest Prep - D6 | #65
D5 Summit Country Day - D6 | #45
D5 Northwood - D6 | #43
D5 Liberty Center - D6 | #40 (State Runner up)
D5 Purcell Marian - D6 | #40
D5 Worthington Christian - D6 | #38
D5 Pleasant - D6 | #22
(State Champ - Perry #2)

D6 Valley Christian School - D7 | #50
D6 Troy Christian - D7 | #36
D6 Newark Catholic - D7 | #33
(State Champ - Kirtland #2)

D7 (State Champ - Marion Local #1)

IMO, they do not need to eliminate it; rather, they should improve its enforcement.

If it were to be eliminated, would you support public schools being able to openly recruit athletes?
What is open enrollment? Do kids pay to go to school? Yiu can fall under rold line of it's public? Look at those fancy public schools stadiums. Hell Euclid has 2 stadiums. You can honestly sit there and say public schools don't recruit? Ask Massillon. Come on. That's a weak excuse.
Here we go again. Lets see who recruits like Crazy. Could it be St. Eds and their entire conference. Toledo CC, Glenville, Ursuline, Hoban, Walsh, St V.
Anyone who makes it to finals yearly except for Marion local area. All those teams should be in same division and lower divisions to 3 and put all cheaters together.
Perry Kirtland Massillon Marion Local oh yeah I forgot all private schools. Forgive me

What is open enrollment? Do kids pay to go to school? Yiu can fall under rold line of it's public? Look at those fancy public schools stadiums. Hell Euclid has 2 stadiums. You can honestly sit there and say public schools don't recruit? Ask Massillon. Come on. That's a weak excuse.
Excuse?

Don't recruit?

I posted what it would look like if there was NO CB. Then I asked the guy if he was for publics being able to openly recruit.

Every private recruit's athletes (that's part of the coach's job), but every public does not. If you have info that a public school coach was meeting a recruit and his family at Red Lobster, you should report them immediately.

Perry Kirtland Massillon Marion Local oh yeah I forgot all private schools. Forgive me
CB should also have a success facotr and bounce up cheating recruting schools who win every year by breaking the rules.

And you think those are good things?

BTW, without public money TPS closes its doors. What's the difference?

Public schools are open to the public with public regulations and public oversight. Private schools are private ventures not open to the public with few regulations or public oversight, which is the whole purpose of going private.

I never said black. You did. Without vouchers CC does not come close to winning a state title and might even be forced to close its doors.
I had to add the unspoken part of your rant because you lack the testicular fortitude to put it all out there. Even though you did accuse TCC of the bigotry thats in your heart lol