College Football 2023-2024

Everyone knew that the Big10 had mainly only 3 teams back in August. And 2 of the 3 were starting brand new QB's. The SEC has always been better than the Big10. IMHO that has NEVER been in question. The QB situation is 1 of the main reasons Michigan won the Big10 and has the best chance vs. an SEC team. They have the best QB in the Big10.
Are you sure the Big Ten had 3 teams? Two of those teams have already lost decisively to the SEC? Michigan is the conference’s last hope and I don’t have much faith in them here shortly
That Razorback dude surely liked to rip on the SEC this season and thought they were no good.

Are you sure the Big Ten had 3 teams? Two of those teams have already lost decisively to the SEC? Michigan is the conference’s last hope and I don’t have much faith in them here shortly
That Razorback dude surely liked to rip on the SEC this season and thought they were no good.
They did have 3 top 15 teams. I put zero stock in the "opt out/meaningless bowl" games. I will state this: I am a Michigan fan, and if Michigan was in the SEC or the PAC12, they would NOT be undefeated. But in 1 game today, they can and should win.

They did have 3 top 15 teams. I put zero stock in the "opt out/meaningless bowl" games. I will state this: I am a Michigan fan, and if Michigan was in the SEC or the PAC12, they would NOT be undefeated. But in 1 game today, they can and should win.
1. I really do hope you guys win but it looks unlikely
2. Every team has had opt outs and it shows the SEC teams are deeper and have better coaching. Something we’ve known for awhile now

Iowa gets shut out in the Big Ten title game and again gets shut out today by Tennessee. They last scored a TD in the second quarter at Nebraska the day after Thanksgiving.

It’s an absolute black eye to the Big Ten that Iowa’s horse-and-buggy offense won 10 games and appeared in the Big Ten title game.

1. I really do hope you guys win but it looks unlikely
2. Every team has had opt outs and it shows the SEC teams are deeper and have better coaching. Something we’ve known for awhile now
It is going to be a good game. But this Michigan team is special and built for this moment. They must play the same way they played OSU: 1. mainly zone and make Bama have 10-12 play drives/no long TD passes. It will also keep Michigan from turning their back on Milroe and allow him to just kill them with his legs all day. 2. Give up yards, but hold up inside the 20 and force FG's. 3. Win the turnover battle/pressure Milroe and when he holds the ball long, which he does, hit him and force either a pick or a fumble. 4. Give JJ time.

Last edited:
Iowa gets shut out in the Big Ten title game and again gets shut out today by Tennessee. They last scored a TD in the second quarter at Nebraska the day after Thanksgiving.

It’s an absolute black eye to the Big Ten that Iowa’s horse-and-buggy offense won 10 games and appeared in the Big Ten title game.
Yeah, but they’d win if they wrestled Tennessee

It is going to be a good game. But this Michigan team is special and built for this moment. They must play the same way they played OSU: 1. mainly zone and make Bama have 10-12 drives/no long TD passes. It will also keep Michigan from turning their back on Milroe and allow him to just kill them with his legs all day. 2. Give up yards, but hold up inside the 20 and force FG's. 3. Win the turnover battle/pressure Milroe and when he holds the ball long, which he does, hit him and force either a pick or a fumble. 4. Give JJ time.
Quite obviously I don't cover Michigan like you do. Your analysis is interesting and I am curious how accurate you are. It is time for some games that mean something and are worth watching. Two schools I really don't care about. Hopefully I can watch and be objective. You seem like a good guy. I applaud your enthusiasm and envy your chance to have a team to watch in this dogfight.

Liberty is proving why giving a 12-team playoff auto bid to a mid-major team is an infuriatingly ridiculous concept.
I disagree to an extent. This is one of the rare years where there was some actual drama in which G5 team received that bid. Going into CCG Saturday there were 4-5 teams vying for it from 3 different conferences. Just so happened to be a bad year for those teams. But historically during the CFP era those G5 teams have held their own. Same as some of the other teams back during the BCS era. Now some of those teams are also now in bigger conferences, like Utah and TCU from the BCS era, Houston, Cincinnati and UCF have moved out of the G5 picture.

Feels like that bid should only be rewarded if you have a top 15-20 team that given year. Or at the very least give the caveat that you must be ranked in the top 25 to receive the bid.

Last edited:
I take no stock in OSU-Mizzou based on the OSU QB situation, but Penn St and Ole Miss both had their QBs, plus were looking for some momentum going into the offseason/next year as they both on paper should be pretty good as they return a lot.

You just watch the games in dead silence?
Maybe in a stupor?
Pass Out High School GIF by Blue Ice Pictures

Big 5 conference bowl records
ACC: 5-6
Big 12: 5-4
Big 10: 5-4
PAC 12: 5-3
SEC: 5-4

ALL about the same … does it mean anything?

Targeted enforcement by the NCAA. Meanwhile Michigan gets nothing . And NIL has been the wild wild west yet this over driving a kid lol.

I'm sure it's also a coincidence that this leaks the day bama is talking to Norvell and the Washington coach 🤣

Ps: battles end is a huge collective for FSU but ESPN and yahoo are trying to make it seem like rising spear is the main one and be all end all.

Last edited:
Targeted enforcement by the NCAA. Meanwhile Michigan gets nothing . And NIL has been the wild wild west yet this over driving a kid lol.

I'm sure it's also a coincidence that this leaks the day bama is talking to Norvell and the Washington coach 🤣

Ps: battles end is a huge collective for FSU but ESPN and yahoo are trying to make it seem like rising spear is the main one and be all end all.
You’re becoming as big of a conspiracy theorist as 14Red.

You’re becoming as big of a conspiracy theorist as 14Red.
Not a conspiracy theorist to cite facts. Stan Wilcox is in the disciplinary committee for the NCAA. He's the former incompetent FSU AD who was ran out after making the disaster hire of Willie Taggart.

This year Darrell Jackson from FSU was denied in competing for the school as he was transferring a second time. Then the NCAA clears tez Walker the unc wr doing the same thing. ...

Georgia can have staffers driving drunk repeatedly and recruits killing people driving drunk .. no penalty

Michigan cheats like crazy. 3 games for the coach

FSU assistant drives a guy to an nil meeting, drop the hammer . Because that's all they are punishing FSU for. Every school is offering kids money who are in the portal. They do nothing

The NCAA is targeting FSU for calling out the network ESPN and the committee for the snub . And they have a disgruntled former FSU employee leading the charge