College Football 2023-2024

I think it’s a small part of the equation. Multiple OSU “insiders” have mentioned the reasons of not being a guaranteed starter and wanted more NIL, but Day didn’t exactly fight to keep him. It was a very close QB race before the season with vs. a RS freshman. I’m guessing Day saw enough progress in practices he was comfortable letting McCord walk.
I heard that McCord's dad is a real jack and was pulling his son's strings.

Poor form IMO to let Ben Bryant return in the middle of the 4th quarter after he was clearly concussed, displaying the fencing position with his right hand, just 10 to 15 minutes or so earlier. He took another hit to the shoulder and head on the game-clinching first-down run and was lucky that didn’t turn into something ugly.

It's like a bunch of guys sitting in their living room. Total amateurs. Hope this isn't the future of announcing.
It’s Barstool, which is basically sports for regards who don’t know anything beyond the surface level. Though, it is nice that they ruffle the feathers of the woke sports crowd. I’d rather the Barstool tards have a bigger voice in sports than the woke scolds at Deadspin.

Sean McDonough
Joel Klatt
Kirk Herbstreit
Joe Tessitore
Dave Pasch
Louis Riddick
Greg McElroy
Jason Benetti
Brock Huard
Todd Blackledge
Tessitore blows. I like Gus Johnson with Klatt but I was disappointed about how unprofessional he was during the Colorado vs USC game. Klatt was a former QB at Colorado and was far less of a homer.

It’s Barstool, which is basically sports for regards who don’t know anything beyond the surface level. Though, it is nice that they ruffle the feathers of the woke sports crowd. I’d rather the Barstool tards have a bigger voice in sports than the woke scolds at Deadspin.
I guess they're fine if you like three people talking simultaneously throughout the entire broadcast and constantly interrupting each other. Kind of like family at the dinner table.

I guess they're fine if you like three people talking simultaneously throughout the entire broadcast and constantly interrupting each other. Kind of like family at the dinner table.
More like familay after drinks. That's exactly what they're going for though. They've probably been to enough Superbowl parties and tail-gaits to see a market when it's obvious. High road isn't the goal. At least you know what you're getting and can make alternative listening plans. There are so many games on so many channels with so many no-name announcers, you can find yourself scrambling for the radio dial. With Barstool, you can go ahead and program it to a button.

Remember people were trying to say this was a down year for the SEC? They are skull dragging the Big Ten.
Everyone knew that the Big10 had mainly only 3 teams back in August. And 2 of the 3 were starting brand new QB's. The SEC has always been better than the Big10. IMHO that has NEVER been in question. The QB situation is 1 of the main reasons Michigan won the Big10 and has the best chance vs. an SEC team. They have the best QB in the Big10.

More like familay after drinks. That's exactly what they're going for though. They've probably been to enough Superbowl parties and tail-gaits to see a market when it's obvious. High road isn't the goal. At least you know what you're getting and can make alternative listening plans. There are so many games on so many channels with so many no-name announcers, you can find yourself scrambling for the radio dial. With Barstool, you can go ahead and program it to a button.
I guess it's better than listening to Beth Mowins.

Tessitore blows. I like Gus Johnson with Klatt but I was disappointed about how unprofessional he was during the Colorado vs USC game. Klatt was a former QB at Colorado and was far less of a homer.
Gus is extremely annoying in football, IMO. The dude was born to call college hoops in March and never should’ve left CBS.

Re: Barstool, why would anyone tune into the utterly meaningless Toledo vs Wyoming bowl game and get mad that they weren’t getting a buttoned-up, straitlaced broadcast? I guarantee the majority of whatever audience that game got tuned in specifically for the Barstool aspect.