Colerain Fans!!

Sounds like you guys need to get a Colerain Dad's club going! :D

Don't forget the game films and coaches comments, that really helps to keep the crowds coming back.

Oh, and split the pot. Never hurts to throw in a little fund raising!

Hope you guys can get it going.

How are we going to know who is in the group? Someone should take one for the team and wear a big red wig or something. :D

I'm glad you have chosen to go to a Colerain High School "partner" establishment! Good call! Buddy will treat you right...

FYI -- last year, some the Booster executive board members would have dinner at other supportive restaurants (Don Pablos, LaRosa's, Chipotle, Bacall's, BW3, etc.), just to show support back to them. Perhaps we could get something like this started to show them we appreciate and acknowledge them!

Can't be there on Wed. -- I have a meeting at CHS at 7:00....SORRY!

Honor&Glory said:
:p

what makes ** ME ** stand out from the crowd??

must be my natural good looks!:D

maybe you share a resemblance with the "elder superfans"........anyways this may be your chance to meet brewzer. if he can make it out of the lovely city of bellevue.

:D :D :D

btw, is anyone from yappi invited? :laugh: :D :D :laugh:

gcl forever, gmc get a life!!

h & g for a better gmc!!

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
maybe you share a resemblance with the "elder superfans"........anyways this may be your chance to meet brewzer. if he can make it out of the lovely city of bellevue.

:D :D :D

btw, is anyone from yappi invited? :laugh: :D :D :laugh:

gcl forever, gmc get a life!!

h & g for a better gmc!!

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

Sorry Mrs. Kimmel. I'm out of town on biz this week. But I've got my laptop so I'll be here in spirit.

Go Tigers, Go Cards !!

Mrs. Kimmel, give me your address and I'll send you a post card.

uhhhh, mrs. kimmel doesn't associate with lowlife, hill billy's! that would rule you out brewzer........just change your name to bellevue, everyone will know who it is. did my thread on friday get under your panties or something? keep up the fight brother, some day you may catch me.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
uhhhh, mrs. kimmel doesn't associate with lowlife, hill billy's! that would rule you out brewzer........just change your name to bellevue, everyone will know who it is. did my thread on friday get under your panties or something? keep up the fight brother, some day you may catch me.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

Thought it was great. Love your stuff. Just admit your a woman and it will all be good Mrs. K.

Good luck this week. GCL play is tough.

Go Bellevue
and Go Cards !!

Mr. Brewzer to you my friend !!

you got me there brewzer. i have the bearded taco b/t my legs. how did you ever guess?

but i will stop poking fun at you, because it seems as though i am getting on your nerves.

i guess i will have to turn my attention to the colerain superfan, aka honor & glory.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
you got me there brewzer. i have the bearded taco b/t my legs. how did you ever guess?

but i will stop poking fun at you, because it seems as though i am getting on your nerves.

i guess i will have to turn my attention to the colerain superfan, aka honor & glory.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

I can take it...because I know deep down you are a GMC/Public school guy.
can't run from who you are, jk.

GO HIGHLANDERS!:D

jkimmel said:

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

No problem. Like I said, you've got good stuff. Brewzer has a teflon coating. I think it's bothering you that your NOT getting on my nerves. What ever floats your boat lady !!

H & G will eat you up girlfriend !!

Time To Play said:
I know this has been talked about in the past but lets get something going...... Lets all meet for drinks and food and talk some football! Im sure there is a Colerain estblishment that would love to have us there! Anyone up for a Colerain Fans Yappi Meet?

I'm in..... ya need a ride?

Re: Re: Colerain Fans!!

Cardsgirl said:
I'm in..... ya need a ride?

Cardsgirl, be sure to pick up jkimmel (ie Mrs. Kimmel) and you can do each others nails before slugging beers with the boys.

Re: Re: Re: Colerain Fans!!

Brewzer said:
Cardsgirl, be sure to pick up jkimmel (ie Mrs. Kimmel) and you can do each others nails before slugging beers with the boys.

Brewzer,
answer your PM....

btw...how do interest rates look today?

no, like i said, you seemed like a guy who can handle a good ribbing.......it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you.

btw, the only thing i do to my nails is bite them. and beers, i can drink with the best of them.

h&g, nice to hear from you. but i know who your favorite coach was.........can you dig it sucka!!!!

oakie high did have a good win on friday nite, i must admit. they may now stake claim to 3rd. place in the mighty gmc.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel and his Oakies in 3rd place in the GMC. WOW

Come on over to Colerain when the Oakies make the visit.

Do they play Elder after Colerain?

jkimmel said:
no, like i said, you seemed like a guy who can handle a good ribbing.......it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you.

btw, the only thing i do to my nails is bite them. and beers, i can drink with the best of them.

h&g, nice to hear from you. but i know who your favorite coach was.........can you dig it sucka!!!!

oakie high did have a good win on friday nite, i must admit. they may now stake claim to 3rd. place in the mighty gmc.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

So what are you trying to tell me ??

you don't think so flexy? they can't finish 2nd. what would playing colerain prove to me? remember the gmc is the yearly fight for 2nd. place........when is the game, i might have to make a trip to the cage if i can get a seat on the bleachers b/t you and h & g! but far enough away from C A R D S so i can spit spitballs on his turtleneck.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
you don't think so flexy? they can't finish 2nd. what would playing colerain prove to me? remember the gmc is the yearly fight for 2nd. place........when is the game, i might have to make a trip to the cage if i can get a seat on the bleachers b/t you and h & g! but far enough away from C A R D S so i can spit spitballs on his turtleneck.

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

:laugh: :laugh: The game is on 10/22. Maybe you and Brewzer could cuddle on a blanket on the hillside. ;)