Colerain Fans!!

Time To Play

I know this has been talked about in the past but lets get something going...... Lets all meet for drinks and food and talk some football! Im sure there is a Colerain estblishment that would love to have us there! Anyone up for a Colerain Fans Yappi Meet?

Well we got 4 so far..... Let me know which night/evening would work best for you all and where you think would be a good place to do this.

I think that the Colerain Brewing Company would be a good place... For those of you who dont know where or what that is... Its where Bombay Bicycle Club / Shells use to be! Right across from the Mall on Colerain Ave.

Any other suggestions??

I say lets do it this week...... We need a time, place and the only one so far that have chimmed in is us!

I say anytime after the workday! 6ish,7ish!

Anyone eles have any better ideas?

Time To Play said:
I think that the Colerain Brewing Company would be a good place... For those of you who dont know where or what that is... Its where Bombay Bicycle Club / Shells use to be! Right across from the Mall on Colerain Ave.

I worked at Colerain Brewing Company for an entire year....from the day it opened to the day it closed. Now it is Shooters, and is run by the same owner. I beg you guys not to go there. The owner is an @ss, and I ask that you not give that guy any money/business. He screwed over every cook, server, busser, and assistant manager that worked there. He gave us no warning at all that the place would even possibly shut down, then all of a sudden one day, I am about to go in to open the place up, and an hour before I go in, someone calls me (not even the owner.....one of the managers who also lost his job) to tell me that the place is no longer in business. Now this didn't hurt me too bad, since I still live at home (insert joke here), but there were a lot of people who worked there that had families to support, and now they have to go without a job for however long until they can find a new one. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of that place.

bearcatfan said:
I worked at Colerain Brewing Company for an entire year....from the day it opened to the day it closed. Now it is Shooters, and is run by the same owner. I beg you guys not to go there. The owner is an @ss, and I ask that you not give that guy any money/business. He screwed over every cook, server, busser, and assistant manager that worked there. He gave us no warning at all that the place would even possibly shut down, then all of a sudden one day, I am about to go in to open the place up, and an hour before I go in, someone calls me (not even the owner.....one of the managers who also lost his job) to tell me that the place is no longer in business. Now this didn't hurt me too bad, since I still live at home (insert joke here), but there were a lot of people who worked there that had families to support, and now they have to go without a job for however long until they can find a new one. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of that place.

First off Im sorry that happen to you!

Second I think that if an owner is that big of an I can agree with you. I dont mind going somewhere eles.

I would just like it to be a place where people can roam and stand and have a few drinks and eat some appitizers with out having to sit if they dont want to sit.

I thought about Fridays but most would have to be seated and we would not be able to "mingle".

I think wednsday would be a great time to do it we just need a place..... I know Xchomitos (sp?) is a nice place and is never filled but I dont think we would have the freedom to get around and chat.

Are there any big sporting events going on wednsday evening.... If not BW3 might be a good place to do something like this..... Does anyone eles know of a good tavern that serves food and would be a good place to do something like that??

Time To Play said:

Are there any big sporting events going on wednsday evening.... If not BW3 might be a good place to do something like this..... Does anyone eles know of a good tavern that serves food and would be a good place to do something like that??

I don't think there is anything on wednesday. BW's should be a good place

OK

BW3 on Colerain
Wednesday Sept 22, 2004
6pm till ?

If your in please respond to this message so everyone can know how many and who to expect to be there!

I cant wait to meet everyone!

GO CARDS!

Looking good so far.... If you cant make it there by 6 but you can make it there by like 7 ot 7:30 come anyway because Im sure we will still be there. I would like to get something going on a regular basis... Even if its 2 times a month it would be nice to get together and get to know one another.

I will see everyone there on Wed.

And Ill be looking for ya H&G!

Time To Play said:
OK

BW3 on Colerain
Wednesday Sept 22, 2004
6pm till ?

If your in please respond to this message so everyone can know how many and who to expect to be there!

I cant wait to meet everyone!

GO CARDS!

I will be there....That sounds like fun... Birds of a feather, flock together, all for one and one for all.