Colerain Fans!!

Not a big deal. Like I said I know you were just joking. But several people did lose their lives that night, which is not a joking matter!

I talked to Friday's manager. They have a room that seats 24 and needs to be reserved. The room has a TV and VCR to have "presentations".

What would you guys say if I shoot for Thurs Oct 7 after the freshman game at home vs. Fairfield?

They have a schedule for the room so I'm not sure if it is available.

Jkimmel, you are of course welcome. And I disagree with you when you say I'll disagree with you. I'll agree with you just to prove you wrong again. Cmilla can come to. Maybe he can watch films of a GMC team one time in order to form an intelligent opinion. Na, one step at a time.

yeah right. the only thing i may be a little off on are my odds. but that's not very often.

We Are GCL, GMC go to H*LL!!!

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

jkimmel said:
yeah right. the only thing i may be a little off on are my odds. but that's not very often.

We Are GCL, GMC go to H*LL!!!

j kimmel
(Professional Oddsmaker)

:laugh: :laugh:

just bustin ya balz, dude.

relax.

Read in the Northwest Press today that if the levy does not pass this November Middle and High School sports are going to be cut.

Read in the Northwest Press today that if the levy does not pass this November Middle and High School sports are going to be cut.

They didn't say that. But rather, "it's being looked at." They're full of ----. There's two absolutes about to occur on Nov. 6th. One, the levy will fail in wholesale fashion. It's way too much money in too tough of times. Two, little to nothing will change as a result.

They didn't say that. But rather, "it's being looked at." They're full of ----. There's two absolutes about to occur on Nov. 6th. One, the levy will fail in wholesale fashion. It's way too much money in too tough of times. Two, little to nothing will change as a result.

No the Northwest Press didn't, the last line in the article implied it. Dawn in the athletics directors office did.

"Currently elementary students have one 45-minute computer lab class per week. These classes will be
reduced to 30 minutes per week."

really? bet that saves big bucks.....wow

According to the Northwest Press the board voted to eliminate all sports and extras in the district. Only time will tell, but they just killed an already dieing school district.

According to the Northwest Press the board voted to eliminate all sports and extras in the district. Only time will tell, but they just killed an already dieing school district.

I read the board minutes and saw no such vote. It's their usual bluff of circulating around "proposed" cuts.