Ohio State 35 Rutgers 16
Michigan State 20 Nebraska 17
Indiana 20 Wisconsin 14
Illinois 27 Minnesota 26
Iowa 10 Northwestern 7
Penn State 51 Maryland 15
Michigan 41 Purdue 13

Iowa at 7-2 (4-2) is leading the West.

Michigan's offensive line and JJ McCarthy making it look easy without Stalions, at least in Q1. Neither team particularly sharp rest of the way.

Last edited:
Teams 4 to 14 in this conference are absolutely abysmal, and it’s unclear whether team 3 is actually good.

More like the Big Ten West is absolute trash
More like the least trashy team in the West is one that has almost no offense. Iowa is relieved when they punt and put their D on the field or when DeJean returns a kick because then they have a chance to score. Lol.

Big Ten scores 11/11/23

Illinois 48 Indiana 45 (OT)
Maryland 13 Nebraska 10
Michigan 24 Penn State 15
Iowa 22 Rutgers 0
Purdue 49 Minnesota 30
Northwestern 24 Wisconsin 10
Ohio State 38 Michigan State 3

Last edited:
Iowa and Rutgers are setting the game of football back to the leather helmet days with this abysmal offensive display.
This is as bad as I have ever seen the B10. Outside of OSU and UM it is awful.

Meanwhile, the PAC12 is the best I've ever seen it. Some great coaches in that league and 3 of them will be in the B10 soon to breath some life into the conference. How great would it be to see a OSU/Washington or Oregon/UM game this season? Looking forward to the additions.

Meanwhile, the PAC12 is the best I've ever seen it. Some great coaches in that league and 3 of them will be in the B10 soon to breath some life into the conference. How great would it be to see a OSU/Washington or Oregon/UM game this season? Looking forward to the additions.
Watching Utah and Washington. Wild wide open action.

Iowa and Rutgers are setting the game of football back to the leather helmet days with this abysmal offensive display.
Iowa defense is legit. Yet looking at Rutgers and Wisconsin, did Ohio State break them or were they truly not quality wins for the Buckeyes?

Pac 10 had some better seasons when Pete Carroll had the USC engine going. Agreed on the Big Ten. It is despicably bad.

Iowa defense is legit. Yet looking at Rutgers and Wisconsin, did Ohio State break them or were they truly not quality wins for the Buckeyes?
They aren't quality wins. Really hope OSU was sleep walking in those as well because neither game was impressive

Big 10 scores 11/18/23

Ohio State 37 Minnesota 3
Michigan 31 Maryland 24
Michigan State 24 Indiana 21
Northwestern 23 Purdue 15
Penn State 27 Rutgers 6
Iowa 15 Illinois 13
Wisconsin 24 Nebraska 17

Iowa clinches the Big 10 West and will face the winner of TOSU v Michigan game for the conference championship.

Last edited:
Big 10 scores 11/25/23

Michigan 30 Ohio State 24
Purdue 35 Indiana 31
Penn State 42 Michigan State 0
Iowa 13 Nebraska 10
Wisconsin 28 Minnesota 14
Maryland 42 Rutgers 24
Northwestern 45 Illinois 43

Big Ten championship will be Michigan (12-0 9-0) vs Iowa (10-2 7-2)

Last edited:
No chance in hell Pat Fitzgerald would’ve put together a 7-5 season like David Braun did. NU should’ve fired Fitz for incompetence after last season but likely will cost themselves many millions of dollars by not doing so. Fitz had been the most overrated coach in America for quite awhile, mostly because the common fan incorrectly perceives NU as a loser program where any success at all requires magic.

No chance in hell Pat Fitzgerald would’ve put together a 7-5 season like David Braun did. NU should’ve fired Fitz for incompetence after last season but likely will cost themselves many millions of dollars by not doing so. Fitz had been the most overrated coach in America for quite awhile, mostly because the common fan incorrectly perceives NU as a loser program where any success at all requires magic.
I mean agree with your post for the most part but the common fan is correct here. NW’s, even before the recent round of expansion, best case scenario is a goofy season where opposing teams miss a large number of players to have any shot at winning a divisional/conference title. Minimal recruiting base. Jimmys and Joes over X’s and O’s until you hit the pinnacle. Then coaching matters.

Screenshot_20231127-232736.png