A glimpse into madness

I totally just noticed I have 13 votes and a 2.23 rating.....I knew I had a lot of haters here but damn.....oh well at least nobody else is above a 3 :)

Sorry guys, but I need to do a shameless plug for my buddy's wife...

This is the plea from my buddy:

She recently entered a contest with the Chicago Cubs as part of their new branding campaign called “It’s A Way Of Life”. Out of over 1200 entrants, from all 50 states and 6 countries, she made the final ten. Last Thursday we went to Wrigley Field to film her speaking on how the Cubs are a way of life for her. We received a tour of the stadium, including the press box and clubhouse. We also got to go on the field and into the dugout.

The Videos are now posted on the Cubs website and can be voted on. I’m her unofficial campaign manager and am asking that you vote for her. The winner receives 4 front row tickets and gets to throw out the first pitch at a game. Obviously I want her to win. Not only because she’s my wife, but also because she deserves this. Here is the link to vote, voting runs through June 2nd. You want to choose “Jolene M.” I will keep you posted on what we hear from the Cubs. Please feel free to forward to friends, post on Facebook or Twitter or whatever. Thanks again.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/fan_...ife_voting.jsp

Thank you to all you guys who do it. It's much appreciated.

Tigger3

When did this place become a place full of a white trash fratboy post whatever idiotic thing pops into your head kind of board?

Wow the general board is littered with idiots who think they're funny, but really are all just tools who think they're cool because they think they're pushing the envelope.

When did this place become a place full of a white trash fratboy post whatever idiotic thing pops into your head kind of board?

Wow the general board is littered with idiots who think they're funny, but really are all just tools who think they're cool because they think they're pushing the envelope.

And somehow in the couple of months it's been since I posted it, it's gotten way worse. What a joke the general board has become. Too bad nothing gets done about it. It's like cleveland.com and jjuddle had a baby and it came out as the biggest idiot ever.

I can't believe it's been 11 days I've been married to my best friend and soul mate. She really is the best thing to ever happen to me....and it would not have even happened without yappi.com.