A glimpse into madness

TiGgEr3

So I first have to say that I for one am glad the debate forum is gone, it did not do anything except cause everybody to do nothing but sit and attack one another(on second that, that's every single forum here....)

I do a blog on myspace once in a while of things that are going on in my life, or to post pics of cool things I've been too.....so why not do one here every once in a while to spread the wisdom of the Book of Mike that I share with every one of my real friends? Sounds logical to me. Don't like it? Don't click my blog.

Ohio State put up one helluva game yesterday, but should not have won. They threw that game away so many times that while sitting in the arena I lost count, but they still should have been fouled by Xavier and sent to the free throw line, and not allowed to run up and bury the three to send it to overtime....just a random thought. Oh and their luck is going to run out soon enough.

Both of those games were so much fun to be at because they were so good, but the Louisville game may have been even more insane just because it had a Freedom Hall North kind of feel to it with all of the Cards fans in the building. Great game, sucks that Louisville lost.

UNC had better get their heads in every single game, or a team like USC could be sending them back to Chapel Hill thursday night and ending their season :Ohno: . Get the kids' heads in the game Roy!

Until next time, rock on.....oh and keep coming back for more knowledge brought to you by the Book of Mike.

Oh yeah, I took some pics at Rupp:

n515612870_31857_7131.jpg

n515612870_31858_7455.jpg

My favorite pic of the day:
n515612870_31865_9594.jpg

Home game for Louisville?
n515612870_31876_3151.jpg

Don't screw with the bird!
n515612870_31880_4408.jpg

And the shot is up:
n515612870_31882_5023.jpg

A&M cheerleaders and some dirty old men:
n515612870_31890_7596.jpg

n515612870_31893_8711.jpg

You can't stop Acie Law!
n515612870_31902_1645.jpg

Last thought for today: Why did Sosa take a three at the end of the game when he only needed 1 point and could have driven/gotten fouled like he had been all damn day? :Ohno:

Couple of quick things that are baffling to me:

Why is it that Prison Break and 24 are not as good this season as last season? The story lines are so watered down that they're almost like different, not as good shows.....wtf?

What's up with the "good ol boy" network around here who think they are better than everyone and can do whatever the heck they want? It's like some of the original and older posters have decided they can do whatever they feel like with nothing being said to them yet they are the first ones to piss and moan when someone says something against them........or since they've all been around so long that they're all mods now they just delete it.

Go write some more crap about your kids that nobody wants to read and then sit around talking about how people know too much about you and your personal lives.....and then wonder why people on here think you're jokes and could care less what you say.

Coldplay, Coheed and Cambria, DMB, John Mayer are good someone said.......um actually none of them have anything good about them. They all suck! Coldplay and Coheed are two of the worst things to happen to music since Milli Vanilli, and DMB is way overrated imo. John Mayer has some good stuff here and there, but seems too busy trying to be cool by being a throwback or a wannabe crooner to bother making a decent full album.

Music is supposed to be about expression and having fun, but those 4 artists make me want to do nothing but slip into a coma and never wake up so I never have to hear them ever again.

All musicians are so busy trying to write that next radio single or the next cell phone commercial jingle that they've stopped trying to write good music overall anymore.....good songs these days are few and far between imo.

So if any of you know anyone who wants to go to Wrestlemania please send me a message because I have 4 tix for the show and want to get rid of them....50 bucks each.

Oh and as far as UNC goes....play like crap and you go home, that's what happens unfortunately :(

Here's a recap of what I put on the general board about the shows I was lucky enough to attend, with links to the photos on the bottom of my entry.....enjoy and comments/pm's welcomed/appreciated.

WM23:

Mania was interesting, there was a nice mix of good matches(MITB, Taker/Batista) and matches where it seemed like they booked them in order to let you go get merch(Kane/Kahli, Divas Match).

The crowd was really into the whole show and were quite vocal about who they wanted to win....or not win(Cena), and were seriously mad when John made HBK tap.

For being my first Wrestlemania it was a good show, but having been to a ton of shows over the years it was not the best show I've ever seen from top to bottom, but it was a nice show for Mania...even if it did lack that one big Mania moment.

Raw:

Raw to be honest started out brilliantly with the dual 20 man 10 team battle royals but just kind of tappered off after that into oblivion. It seemed like the entire point of the night was to get the straps off of HBK/Cena and then not much else was decided after that because the rest of the show was just rehashes from the night before with Umaga/Lashley and then Kahli killing Super Crazy for no reason.

Crowd was mostly only into the Cena/HBK stuff and the Hardyz winning, other than that they did not really seem to care what was going on. Not the best post Mania Raw they've ever done I have to say.

Smackdown/ECW:

Smackdown started off well with Kennedy coming down and saying how he's Mr. Money in the Bank now and we should all refer to him as such, and then being interrupted by Tag Team Champ Jeff Hardy.....with whom he had a decent match with before being attacked by Finlay and the Leprechaun for no reason. Crowd was very into the show most of the night, except for some dead spots here and there it seemed. The roof came off the place when Taker and Batista were brought out and had their confrontation, or any time Cena was shown or mentioned in the videos I've seen 10304500 times the last 4 days. Not a bad show overall tho, some pretty good wrestling and ends with Taker tombstoning Booker onto the table that did not give way....nice tv ending for the show.

Ecw is just flat out stupid nowadays. I had never been to an ECW show in my life, and I still don't think I have been because that was not ECW, that was WWECW and it blows. Lashley is not a talker, and not a very good champ for that brand if you ask me, but he is mad over with the fans. The Holly/Snitzky match blew, poor Bob is now a jobber again(job squad forever!), and the ECW Originals might as well all be fired if they're just going to be used as jobbers to guys who would be working the Indy's if it was not for this horrible incarnation of Paul Heyman's creation.

Those are just my thoughts from the shows I attended the last three days, let me know what ya think.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1688&l=6cfc4&id=515612870

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1687&l=4fc17&id=515612870

Probably one of the most fun wkends I have had with my boys in a long time.....we did all kinds of things, like violating the Big Boy for instance(as seen in the pics). Enjoy

What's up with people giving my blog a 2 star rating? What is so bad about it, I post pics of fun stuff and great opinions.....probably just haters who don't like me on here....oh well, I'm better than them :)

I hope the kid who shot all those people rots in the deepest depth of H-ell they have....that's just deplorable. How do you wake up and decide to shoot a ton of people and end their life? What gives you that right?

How can Comedy Central claim to be airing movies "uncensored" when they don't even show the whole movie as such? Tried to watch that movie with Sean Penn as a stoner in high school that I can not think of the name right now that has Phoebe Cates naked and Judge Reinhold jerking off imagining it........that did not even show Phoebe's breasts.......I just thought it was weird since they went out of their way to advertise it being "uncensored" that they didnt show her breasts but yet let the F word slip about 100 times.

I want to take a second to talk about something that happened yesterday for no good reason: the shooting at Virginia Tech, and save the update for another day.

Things like this are happening all too often today in society and need to somehow be stopped. I've been thru a lot of ----ed up things in my life and have not always felt like there was someone there for me, but I can not imagine things being so bad that you feel you have to get "even" with someone by killing them and many others, that is just horrible.....there's always someone somewhere who'll understand you no matter how bad things may be. I guess what I wish is that everybody would just take 2 seconds out of their day and say something nice to someone who you wouldnt normally converse with......it may not mean anything to you, but it may help them more than you'll ever know.

I'm not saying that I know exactly how that kid felt when he did all the insane ---- thru the course of yesterday, but like I was saying, I've felt before in my life like nobody gave a ---- about me(even tho I know now it was not true), but never once did I want to go and shoot up the place just to "make them feel how I feel" or whatever ----ed up reason he used to convince himself it was ok. People who do ---- like this are the epitome of a coward in my book, because nothing can be so bad that someone has "done to you" that you get the right to pull the trigger and end their life.....NOTHING.

We all know someone in our life that we think is capable of something like this(just like all the VT kids and staff keep thinking they thought about but passed on with the shooter), but don't think they'd actually do it.....I guess this will make us all think again about being a ---- to someone for no reason.....atleast I hope so, so that something like this never happens anywhere again, even if we know that it is just a matter of time before it does again. The clock is ticking before this happens in Alabama, or Missouri, or even some small town in Ohio and we have to find some way to prevent it.........maybe being nicer to EVERYONE is the answer.....then again maybe not, but who knows unless you try right?

People in general in the world today have become so self centered and caught up in their own little world that they don't really even notice someone who say sits right next to them at work or in class who is clearly suffering and just needs something as simple as saying hi to them once or twice to make their day and restore their faith in humanity so they don't turn to something like this for "revenge". Think I'm just full of ---- and this would not help prevent things like this from happening? I might be, but what is the one trait all school shooters have? LONERS who nobody paid attention to, and thus became jaded by the cool kids.......still think it won't make a difference? Don't do anything I said and see what happens, be my guest, but don't be shocked when it happens at Toledo or BG or OSU in a couple years.

Not that any of you care, but that's what I think about the whole sad situation. God bless those people who lost loved ones in this tragedy, and I hope the ones who are in the hospital are the last ones to ever have to suffer because of something so senseless as this and that we all learn that maybe if we're a little nicer to people "not as good as us" that maybe we can help prevent ---- like this from happening again.

Just think about it.

"Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it"

My vacation antics

This is the story of my life.......
Seeing as I have been putting off making this entry I figure now is as good of a time as any since I am not doing anything right now.

I have said many times that I've always wanted to go to Wrestlemania, well a couple of weeks ago I finally got the chance and it was a blast.

Once we finally got into that state up north we encountered a bit of traffic, which meant we had to find new ways to amuse ourselves.....which we of course had no problem doing. My favorite is B-Rad just waving to random people going down the highway, and a couple of hillbillies in a pickup truck mocking him(didnt help matters that he was wearing the Jihad mask by this point either I'd just like to have that known).

The fan festival itself I have to say on behalf of the four of us......SUCKED. 45 minutes to wait in line for guys who open each show or are midcard wrestlers at best was horrible. Not much to do down there either, because every single like was atleast an hour long. They seriously had like 5 things for you to do: stand in line to "meet" the "superstars", call a match(which we didnt want to wait to do because if the 4 of us had done it, there would have only been one microphone which is a horrible idea......although the 3 guys we saw do it yelled all kinds of things during their match including our favorite "tap out you fat whore"), get your picture taken with a title belt(atleast a 2 hour line), get a free CW network shirt after spinning a wheel(which we all did) and that was about the time we got bored and decided to leave. Afterwords we realized we had already paid 10 bucks to park so we might as well go to the Hockeytown restaurant across the street to eat.

When we got done eating we could not remember what time we could get into the parking lot for the ROH show, so we went there and were told to go away by one of the security chicks working, so we drove up and down 8 mile road taking pictures of random crap.

Eventually we went back to the Michigan fairgrounds and went to the ROH show. It was a pretty good show IMO.....certainly better than the rest of the shows I would see the next couple of days. I really like the atmosphere of ROH, it's filled with people just like all of us.....IDIOTS. We got some good laughs from the crowd, and got to see one of the most brutal cage matches I personally have ever witnessed....and had a great time. Eventually we headed back to the hotel to hang out and get some rest for Wrestlemania on Sunday.

Sunday when I woke up it went something like this:

Even tho you can not see the video, you could hear it. The whole thing was B-Rad jumping from one bed to the other and dropping the elbow onto Matthews. He did not think it was funny, but we could not stop laughing cuz he basically threatened to kill B-Rad when it happened. Other hotel highlights include B-Rad giving Sean "the worst bodyslam ever" after Sean tried to give B-Rad "a wrestling lesson"

After we all got ready(and got a phone call from the hotel staff informing us to get out......at 11:15am when we had extended check out til 12:00pm) we headed to the car after Brad went and gave them a piece of his mind(and if you know Brad you know it had to be a small piece cuz he aint got much left), and off to the Trade Center. Peachy was sad because he could not pick up a firearm, but he and Brad did find some neat matching "US Border Patrol" shirts which came in handy later at Mania. After killing an hour or so inside there, we went to Hooters and had lunch. I am sure by now you have all seen the infamous Hooters picture....

After getting out of Hooters, I had the "bright" idea to take pictures infront of the Big Boy......even with the two people watching us, so Aaron pulled up and put the car in park while we took our pics.

After the hit and run on the Big Boy, we finally did make it to downtown Detroit for WM23......we had good.....well, better seats than we woulda had thanks to me haha.

The show itself was fun, but the whole weekend was more fun than the show itself in my opinion. I was of course hella pissed when John Cena made Shawn Michaels tap in the middle of the ring, and let pretty much everyone in Detroit hear my displeasure all the way to the car and back to 75. We got stuck in traffic for about an hour, but we made some new friends, got directions from a crackhead for change and eventually went 4 blocks and got to 75 to head home. After stopping at Wendys, yelling at them, getting gas at a crackhead gas station somewhere off the highway and getting something to drink, we headed home finally....worn out from our trip.

Monday, Aaron and I went to Raw in Dayton and met up with Rick. It was fun, but not as fun as the four of us the two nights before in Michigan I have to be honest. The show itself was just awful, it started great....with John Cena losing, that always puts a smile on my face, but got awful after that. Best part of it was that we kicked some people out of what we thought were our seats(later found out they were not but those people never argued with us). haha. Was good to get to hang out with Rick for a bit tho.....work sucks without he and Doug and Nathan there for comedic relief....it's like an actual job and stuff now....that's no good for anyone. Haha and after the show we walked right by Edge and I remarked "Hey edge", but he ignored all the people as he seemed to be looking for his wife. We also saw Randy Orton walk right behind us, and then CM Punk and his girlfriend Maria as we were ushered out of the building....then we found out OSU got the ---- kicked out of them yet again by the University of Florida....that was great.

So after a horrible Raw, we headed off to Smackdown/ECW in Fort Wayne on Tuesday hoping that our wrestling luck would turn around....wrong. We had floor seats with a really good view of the ring....except for when the guy in front of me had to have everyone see his sign every 2 damn seconds. That pissed me off, but the hillbillies beside us were atleast amusing.....then there's a lady and her family whom she knocked over(her little kids, maybe 7 years old) just to TRY to win a free t-shirt WWE was shooting out of a cannon that went ATLEAST 15 feet over her head.....guess ya knocked your kid down for nothing. The shows themselves were nothing special, sucks that my first "ecw" show was wwecw which is not good at all....but oh well, I guess ya can not have everything right?

Wednesday and Thursday were filled with not doing very much, kind of resting for the part of my vacation(I guess normal people do that on theirs, but I use mine to go do stuff)......Thursday night, Steph and I drove up to Strongsville to stay for a couple of days, and go to baseball games Sat/Sunday......that sure as ---- did not happen......they were both snowed out, so I had to begin the long process of dealing with ticketmaster to get my tickets refunded for another game later in the season(I picked a two game set with the White Sox in August/Sept when the pennant chase should be heating up).

Instead of getting to go and see baseball on my trip to NEO, Steph and I headed out in the snow to go bowling with Rick and his buddies.....horrible mistake on my part. After getting stuck going up a steep road and having some drunk hillbilly offer to "get us up there" we turned around, found a place to park in the foot high snow bank and went inside to the bowling alley. Bowling itself was fun, I did really well(had a 176 one of the games which is the best I've done in a long long time), and Steph did well until she went to make a phone call and came back to find the bumper lanes had been kicked down by the head hillbilly in charge who decided we were too good for them. Other than the whole weather being god awful thing, it was a blast.

All in all a pretty fun vacation.....and I already need another one of those.

Got to see the movie the Lookout with the kid from 3rd rock from the sun, it's pretty good and I recommend seeing it if you get the chance, or when it comes out on dvd.

Steph, her roommate Tara and I went to see Arena League Football with Matthews/Wife/Boy Wonder and his boy Devon/family in Columbus a couple of weekends ago. It's interesting, but definately would be more fun if you were in the first couple of rows since it's more interactive down there.....also pricey as one would imagine. No thanks. Got sick from a combo of eating BD's and a bad mexican pizza from taco ---- in Ada and spent all day Sunday sick....although I did get to talk to my brother at 7am inbetween puking....that was cool, I miss that kid.

I'll wrap this up cuz I know it has to be pretty long by now by saying, my Grampa's "anniversary" of his death is coming up this week(I remember it because it was the night of the NFL draft), and I miss him every single day. I love you grandpa, rest in peace.

Here's some links to some things that went on on those trips:

Wrestlemania wkend pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1687&l=4fc17&id=515612870

Raw/Smackdown/ECW pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1688&l=6cfc4&id=515612870

Peachy dancing for his "birthday" at Hooters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGS71QNBaAg

Wrestling lesson from Peachy to Brad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBZXWEtqEs

Worst Bodyslam EVER:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BDG8KtvYsw

Aretha sings America the Beautiful at Wrestlemania: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irNZOUzr7hM

The rest of my videos:

www.youtube.com/hirn3

In closing I'd just like to say my heart goes out to those affected by the VT shooting, and check out the vids on youtube I have, or the ones in my myspace videos that wwe won't let me post on youtube due to "copyright" issues.

Much like Sanjaya.....I'm out.....just without the crazy hairdo's

On the general forum there is a topic about do we care if we win the Iraq war, and it got me to thinking.......like I said on there, I really do not care if we "win" or "lose", all that I care about is that my little brother comes home safely......I know that is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but I could care less. I do not care one bit about what happens in Iraq, I just want my little brother home in one piece, that's all that matters.

I say this because no matter who "wins" or "loses", there will be plenty of people bitching at one another and there will never be a clear "winner".....that's just my 2 cents.

God bless every single one of the boys and girls overseas and may they all come home safe and sound so none of you have to ever have your family sent overseas and worry bout half the things my family has had to worry about with my brother being overseas twice.

Here we go with my people on yappi i like/people i don't so much like list.....offended if you're not on here/on the don't like list? Maybe try being nicer and that'll change.

Let's start with the people I like on yappi because they provide thought provoking debate or are fascinating to talk to IMO:

longtimefirsttime
br1986fb
treeofknowledge
stangpride
simplyx
main event
spun valley
jk elder 99
recently(most of the time)
asdfjkl
psax889906
panthabrotha4
hurri-comet(even if he is a canes fan)
skins99
spirit
gal4ky
ls1944

Let the pm's commence.

So since i'm no longer one of the "cool kids"(meaning old timers)....I've decided that I will take this time to wish myself happy bday....albiet belated since nobody else did it.

That is all.

CAPW Night of Legends 8-5-07

I posted this in a thread on the general forum but I feel like posting it here too incase anyone checks this instead....any feedback on these pics would be appreciated as I took them:

Here's some pics from the show that are my favorites:

Buff Bagwell and Napolean Dynomite:

l_6d78bc32b821fcfa2f892f7dbfd35e0b.jpg

Me, Fake Doink and Tommy Rich:

l_7c83c367b8d5c67a7b7d0c88f59edd84.jpg

Me with the man "with talent on loan from god" Conrad Kennedy III:

l_fde8263b900cd0cc4ea0792a83cb4661.jpg

Is Raymond Rowe going to have to smack a -----?:

l_4bd37c5b72c16c8f9408270cf697092d.jpg

Naughty:

l_e9dc649e0e559795973fa450fbe2a413.jpg

Lord Zoltan(who I think maybe was drunk):

l_efba327be130827f128b0d059df67b2f.jpg

Da Munchies:

l_9fbd617d2a587fa7a7616ebd45ef767b.jpg

Nigel McGuiness:

l_0ca7593ebd318e2c1f6cefef7251cb89.jpg

Motor City Machine Guns:

l_b18b66d036bcae7fbd3ca3449db75352.jpg

Ouch:

l_042fa59b044d21f6dbff62c16b10d900.jpg

Come home safe

I posted this on the general forum but feel I have to post it in here too:

o this is an article about my cousin, and we are not sure what is up with him yet, so please keep him in your prayers for a safe return:

This is from cbs toledo's website (www.wtol.com) :

"Just call somebody,"said Nancy Wallace trying to fight tears. Her husband -- 44-year-old Terry Wallace left for work last Friday and never came home. He lives in Portage, just south of Bowling Green.
Nancy says everything seemed fine. They were even planning a 21st anniversary dinner. "He had told me Friday before he left. He said be thinking about where you want to go to out to eat."
Family members say surveillance video shows Wallace at the Meijer in Rossford last Friday evening. That's the last time Terry Wallace was seen.
Joe Wallace, Terry's father said "The way everything came down makes me believe that something out of the ordinary happened."
Family members don't suspect foul play. They're concerned it may be something else. His wife said, "He could have been in an accident. He could have drove off the rode and went into a pond."Joe Wallace added, "We were hoping we could contact somebody with an airplane because they could probably scan this area from the air in a matter of 15 minutes to a half hour."
The Wallace family has had little hope, and because Terry is an identical twin they've had nothing but false leads.
They're hoping and praying that their husband, father, son and leader in the boy scouts will be found safely.
Nancy Wallace said "All I want to know is if he's alright."

PORTAGE -- The family of missing 44-year-old Terry Wallace has sought the help of a local psychic.
After recently receiving an anonymous letter and a key to Wallace's pickup truck, the family felt led to do anything to find out what happened to Wallace.
"We love him and want him to come home, and he should call us. We just need him to come home," said Tracy Wirick, Wallace's sister-in-law.
The psychic met with members of the family for an hour and says she believes Wallace is all right and might have left of his own accord.
Wallace was last seen Friday, Sept. 28, on a surveillance video getting gas at the Meijer store on Route 20 in Rossford. He stopped there after work, but he never returned home. "Every time we think we're on the right track something else pops up and it's another loose end that we just don't know," says Terry's father, Joe Wallace.
Terry's wife, Nancy, and the rest of family are troubled and say they feel helpless.
And, after receiving a note in the mail, they're even more concerned.
"She got an envelope addressed to her that was postmarked Houston, TX, and inside was a letter and a key to Terry's pickup truck," Joe Wallace says of the letter Nancy received.
The envelope containing the letter had no return address. The Wallace family isn't sure if Terry wrote it or if it came from someone else.
"We have figured some of it out but we're hoping an expert can look at it and pull out more than we could," Joe says.The letter mentions "he pulled me out of the river, put me in the pickup truck and drove me to Houston." It also says, "I found your name.. Glove box... Here is your key... Please help me."
The original letter is now in hands of the Wood County Sheriff's Office.
Terry Wallace is a father of two. He celebrated his 21st wedding anniversary -- just days before he disappeared.

So seeing as part of what I wrote that got deleted was fairly important to me and should not have been deleted(but rather edited out the bad part) I will repost it again:

I lost a family member yesterday and we will miss him dearly. You'll forever be in our hearts Rick Evans, may you rest in peace.

Sometimes it takes being a complete ------- and the thought of losing someone who means the world to you to realize some things just are not that important to be an ------- about.

I strongly recommend you all see the movie "No Country For Old Men", I watched it yesterday at home, and it's by far the best movie of the year so far..........was not a huge fan of the ending though, but brilliant performances by Tommy Lee Jones(as usual), Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem.....a lot of dry humor too which was refreshing as the trio pulled it off wonderfully.

Why oh why is it so damn important to a certain poster who I root for in sports? Said person is so obsessed with it that he follows me around from forum to forum bitching and pissing and moaning about it.....it's just sports, they're teams I picked AS A LITTLE KID and have stood by no matter what, who cares who I root for? Is it that big of a deal if I root for three different teams who in his mind have no connection to one another?

God some people need to get a life around here and not worry about what someone does outside of this MESSAGE BOARD.

Idiots.

The new Theory of a Deadman cd is amazing.

Dexter season 2 was great and I can not wait til season 3 starts this fall.

Sometimes you have to do completely ------- ---- to understand how people care about you.

1,183 views for my 20 posts here in this blog section, or about 60 views per post, that aint too shabby. I guess ya don't have to have 1000 posts to get a lot of views around here as some claim.

I'm disliked yet people keep reading what I have to say.....interesting.

Apparently some mod has a vendetta on me and I am now banned from the general board yet nobody pm'd me to even have the decency to tell me? Ok......sorry for whatever I did I guess......

Sometimes I think it's better to just let other people plan things and let them surprise you....it was nice to have some of my friends come out for my bday dinner and not have to have been the one to plan it........my gf truly is amazing.

I saw "Hamlet 2" the other night. I recommend you all go see it because I thought it was one of the funnier films I've seen in a while to be honest. Has a bit of controversial material in it yes, but it's funny nonetheless imo and worth the 8 bucks to see it.

I'm grateful that some people in my life are amazing, and that they don't have a terrible disease like once thought.

Thanksgiving and work tomorrow......thank god for overtime and for getting me away from my family after a couple of hours.

The hypocrites on here are hilarious.

That's all for now.

I swear after looking around at some of the bad things that happen to people here and to people I know in general that people should understand the concept of Karma a little better.....these bad things keep happening to you because you suck as a person and took every shortcut/opportunity to better YOURSELF no matter whose expense it came at.

Just my two cents for this week not that anybody will care but whatever.

Karma is a -----, enjoy learning that lesson the hard way.

I dislike the nba.....but the last 2 rounds of the playoffs have been amazing.

My prediction for Lakers/Magic in the finals could still hold true.

Going to see jeff Dunham in ft wayne on sat!