2024 Elder Football

I would hope it's an out of state transfer so they would be eligible to play the whole season. The last few transfers to Elder I can think of for football all had to sit out the 2nd half of the season.
Which is total horses**t since Kyan Mason transferred to Glenville DURING the school yr and transferred back to Eds when the check cleared (allegedly) without missing games.

Last edited:
sounds like it’s known who is being discussed. They will be big pick ups for whomever gets them.

Why not return to X? Did they burn the bridge?
Yeah, I don’t know the details. I know a lot of people at McNick and it came up in conversation earlier this week. They were considering Purcell but assume the coach leaving was an issue. Rockets are probably moving up to D3 and have a good group returning.

And I wouldn’t mind if they had to sit out the last 1/2 of the season, if the transfer rules were consistently applied. However, since they’re not, they should be able to play all season.

Ok ReLoad. They played as Freshmen on Varsity 2 yrs ago, but now they’re getting passed up for some reason.
ok i'll bite since you're obviously clueless on this. "they" didn't play varsity. One got snaps midway thru the season because the secondary was decimated with injuries. Brayden Reilly played WR as a freshman and was moved to starting corner last year as a sophomore to fill the hole that neither of them could fill.... these are simply facts. I wish them success wherever they go but with Strayhorn and Reilly slated to start this upcoming season they wouldn't start and would only be added depth. Now go pound away on that keyboard from mom's basement you dork.

ok i'll bite since you're obviously clueless on this. "they" didn't play varsity. One got snaps midway thru the season because the secondary was decimated with injuries. Brayden Reilly played WR as a freshman and was moved to starting corner last year as a sophomore to fill the hole that neither of them could fill.... these are simply facts. I wish them success wherever they go but with Strayhorn and Reilly slated to start this upcoming season they wouldn't start and would only be added depth. Now go pound away on that keyboard from mom's basement you dork.
you’re the one on an alt account, not me.

Still think they need to play Uran at RB. He’s their best athlete and could give them some stability running the ball.

Agree- also a bigger blocker for the QB
They always have a good FB. However, Estep isn’t close to the size of Brass. He cannot run the ball 10-15x a game. However, the 2 RBs they have back are not big enough to run bw the Tackles. Willig had a really good season on JV but he might be too tall to be a RB. I think he’s listed at 6-2? That’s really pushing it.

I also hope they consider going back to a 4-3 on D. It’s just too hard to find giant NTs every yr to plug up the A Gap on 3 man fronts.

The OHSAA board of directors approved divisional and regional assignments today. Region 4 has all of the usual suspects we’ve seen since the change to 7 divisions along with two new members: Little Miami and Winton Woods. Miamisburg dropped to D2.

The OHSAA board of directors approved divisional and regional assignments today. Region 4 has all of the usual suspects we’ve seen since the change to 7 divisions along with two new members: Little Miami and Winton Woods. Miamisburg dropped to D2.

WW is D1?