2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

No clue, just a hunch because they will probably think they need to hire a "GCL guy".

In reality, I hope they do the exact opposite.
I don't think they stray away from someone with GCL coaching experience I do think they go younger less experience than a more established coach that will push back on things they do not disagree with when it comes to the athletic department or administration

Does anyone have any clue who they plan to interview? Outside of just opinions?

You have to interview Conley right? You have to make a play at Fleming(s), but sounds like that's not happening.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any clue who they plan to interview? Outside of just opinions?

You have to interview Conley right? You have to make a play at Fleming, but sounds like that's not happening.
Who is Conley?

Fleming ship has sailed. That conversation was had immediately after Goedde was fired. No deal was struck. CJ is 100% staying at Badin.

Who is Conley?

Fleming ship has sailed. That conversation was had immediately after Goedde was fired. No deal was struck. CJ is 100% staying at Badin.
Craig Conley, one of the current assistants. Former player and a very good one at that. One of the best to lace them up at LaSalle.

No clue if he can coach, but he has the pedigree. Maybe they don't want any ties to Goedde? How does the AD think about the current staff if he fired Goedde.

Craig Conley, one of the current assistants. Former player and a very good one at that. One of the best to lace them up at LaSalle.

No clue if he can coach, but he has the pedigree. Maybe they don't want any ties to Goedde? How does the AD think about the current staff if he fired Goedde.

No chance Conley is getting the job.

Heard from another coach that La Salle reached out to more coaches this week. I feel like this is a situation where they're swinging for the Hurleys and Drews but will end up with a Pope.

Heard from another coach that La Salle reached out to more coaches this week. I feel like this is a situation where they're swinging for the Hurleys and Drews but will end up with a Pope.
If they get a Pope that would be big but doubt any Utah area or western US coaches are interested. :cool:

What is LaSalle looking for that has completely turned them off? Bad blood with how dad left?
Don't know what happen in the meeting but he came in looking to accept the job and he left saying he was staying at Badin. Not sure what they AD did or said but it was not well received

What is LaSalle looking for that has completely turned them off? Bad blood with how dad left?
His dad is at La Salle quite often selling funnel cakes out of his food truck. I'd imagine any bad blood has been taken care of over the past several years.
Only Mickey Mantle can answe these questions, Lol! LaSalle AD a first class tool!!!
I know nothing about the situation. But I'm pretty sure nobody commenting in this thread does either.

Did they make a call to Ryan as well?

I admit I have no knowledge, but if the Flemings are a hard no, this may take a while.

His dad is at La Salle quite often selling funnel cakes out of his food truck. I'd imagine any bad blood has been taken care of over the past several years.

I know nothing about the situation. But I'm pretty sure nobody commenting in this thread does either.
Cant speak for anybody else but I know for sure that CJ walked out and declined an offer that he coming into he was prepared to accept an offer to go back home to LaSalle

I agree with CHCA asssessment. There is a younger brother who will be a freshman this coming year also. I dont know if it is worth to try to please people because it is always impossible anyway. We will know if certain parent is happy because if not they will figure out a way to transfer and not sit out.

Did they make a call to Ryan as well?

I admit I have no knowledge, but if the Flemings are a hard no, this may take a while.
Ryan Fleming already has a better job than the LaSalle job and Everyone knows it! If a parent is really running CHCA Basketball they better have the last name Lindner!